Prestige.fm

Cher1976

Recruit
Prestige.fm won't give me my money back I invested £1,400 into the account I did a few trades then decided I wanted my money back after that they said I had to do a few more trades to get my money back I did that now I want all my money back there refusing and saying I've got to invest another €50,000 to get my money back or they won't give me my other money back they are also trying to say I've got a bonus on my account and that's why I cannot draw the rest of my money out and that was in the the last trade I earn the money next in my account please help

Prestige.fm won't give me my money back I invested £1,400 into the account I did a few trades then decided I wanted my money back after that they said I had to do a few more trades to get my money back I did that now I want all my money back there refusing and saying I've got to invest another €50,000 to get my money back or they won't give me my other money back they are also trying to say I've got a bonus on my account and that's why I cannot draw the rest of my money out and that was in the the last trade I earn the money next in my account please help
First of all, invite the company by using invite company option to your thread. And if you unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

Also, share your problem with them as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14620/prestige.fm-forex-broker

Note: Don't forget to update your review when your issue got resolved.

Sorry it was 14,000 UK pounds

Back