PrestigeFM- Help required

Ardmhacabhoy

Recruit
hi ,

I was directed to prestige fm via an automated trading platform . I set up an account and deposited €500. After seeing bad reviews I wanted to withdraw my money although this option isn’t available on the website. After sending a message to them I was sent an email saying I need my personality verified . They requested via email a utility bill , photo id and all my card details before I can get my deposit back

I don’t feel comfortable handing these details over so need your advice on my next steps to take?

Thanks very much in advance

hi ,

I was directed to prestige fm via an automated trading platform . I set up an account and deposited €500. After seeing bad reviews I wanted to withdraw my money although this option isn’t available on the website. After sending a message to them I was sent an email saying I need my personality verified . They requested via email a utility bill , photo id and all my card details before I can get my deposit back

I don’t feel comfortable handing these details over so need your advice on my next steps to take?

Further details :

I made a deposit of 500 euros on the 27/01/2019 .

The company in question is a trading binary option website in Estonia Prestige.FM Call PRESTIGE FINANCIAL MARKET. Address: AllProTech OÜ, Commercial registry code : 14183116, Address: Lõõtsa 6, 11415 Tallinn, Estonia.
e-krediidiinfo.ee/14183116-ALLPROTECH OÜ?lang=en.

hi ,

First of all, invite the company by using invite company option to your thread. And if you unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

Also, share your problem with them as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14620/prestige.fm-forex-broker

Note: Don't forget to update your review when your issue got resolved.

Back