Price Action Forex LTD

Yes, that's what I thought also, but they only post the winning trades and don't show the losers. I know they have a lot of subscribers, I am guessing that they have purchased them as this is easily done, same with their Facebook fans and Instagram also.

I already knew how to trade, but thought this might make me a better trader, it did not.
Same I know too but I was been lazy MY FAULT IN THAT PART

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your thread passes 96 hours.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

This company promotes copy trading using an algorithm 'algo trading'. They continuously show how they win every day and show members gains daily. I have lost over a thousand pounds on my account as they have suffered serious losses over the past few weeks as shown on my account yet these are not reported. They are trading using martingale techniques which are a recipe for a disaster, and they trade on the copy often without a stop loss which causes massive losses. I cannot get any sense from them and have withdrawn what little money remains of my hard-earned money. Looks good on paper, but in reality, what they are saying is just not happening.
The other trades that they do in 'VIP' and ICC are scalping trades. Even if you sit by your computer all day, when a trade comes in you will have missed the start of it because of the time lag and speed of the scalp. Then when it is time to get out, you may or may not get a signal or have to make your own judgment and again miss the timing as the speed of the trade is very quick. You need to take every trade or statistically, you will not get the balance of wins and losses. Many small traders will lose on this scalping because they will not be taking the smallest lot size 0.01 needed for these small risky scalps. Over 2 months of trying these fulltime I came out with a loss and realized that I would never succeed using these signals.
None of these trading systems is to be recommended if you are seriously thinking of making money in Forex.

This company promotes copy trading using an algorithm 'algo trading'. They continuously show how they win every day and show members gains daily. I have lost over a thousand pounds on my account as they have suffered serious losses over the past few weeks as shown on my account yet these are not reported. They are trading using martingale techniques which are a recipe for a disaster, and they trade on the copy often without a stop loss which causes massive losses. I cannot get any sense from them and have withdrawn what little money remains of my hard-earned money. Looks good on paper, but in reality, what they are saying is just not happening.
The other trades that they do in 'VIP' and ICC are scalping trades. Even if you sit by your computer all day, when a trade comes in you will have missed the start of it because of the time lag and speed of the scalp. Then when it is time to get out, you may or may not get a signal or have to make your own judgment and again miss the timing as the speed of the trade is very quick. You need to take every trade or statistically, you will not get the balance of wins and losses. Many small traders will lose on this scalping because they will not be taking the smallest lot size 0.01 needed for these small risky scalps. Over 2 months of trying these fulltime I came out with a loss and realized that I would never succeed using these signals.
None of these trading systems is to be recommended if you are seriously thinking of making money in Forex.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

SO BAD!!!!

These guys are terrible, they have no idea what they are doing. I am 99% sure they trade Demo and are trading and analysing off a mobile.

Below you can see how they like to manage trades. Remove stop losses and "hope for the best"

- 1000 pips a week ❌
- Trading against clear trends ✅
- Trading correlated pairs against each other ✅
- Good risk management ❌

View attachment 52625

I can testify that they're are horrible traders and their business is mediocre.

Everything stated in this review is true.

I've been a member for 2 weeks and I've wasted time and money with this group.

Their big losses are not posted in the free TG group. Only small ones to make it look sort of legit.

They have 3 channels, one for forex, one for indexes and commodities (nasdaq, dji, gold, etc) and one for their automated service.

Stay way from them all! They're all garbage.

If you want to loose money, the automated service is probably the best way to blow an account in no time. Look at the screenshots. They show small accounts of 1000$ or less trading nearly full lots.

Anyhow. Don't waste your time with this signal service, they post gains everyday in the free channel, but the loosers outweigh the winners in the VIP. If you live by your cell phone 24/7 and are ready at any given time of the day to take trades, you can replicate their signals. Otherwise you might catch 2/3 signals a day out of 6/8, chances are it will be the loosing ones and good luck keeping up with their numerous updates. It's impossible to do any astute money management as they don't have a a clue how many signals will be posted on any given day. Could be 0, 2.. could be 8.

Back