Price Action Forex LTD

NickForex

Recruit
SO BAD!!!!

These guys are terrible, they have no idea what they are doing. I am 99% sure they trade Demo and are trading and analysing off a mobile.

Below you can see how they like to manage trades. Remove stop losses and "hope for the best"

- 1000 pips a week ❌
- Trading against clear trends ✅
- Trading correlated pairs against each other ✅
- Good risk management ❌

View attachment 52625

SO BAD!!!!

These guys are terrible, they have no idea what they are doing. I am 99% sure they trade Demo and are trading and analysing off a mobile.

Below you can see how they like to manage trades. Remove stop losses and "hope for the best"

- 1000 pips a week ❌
- Trading against clear trends ✅
- Trading correlated pairs against each other ✅
- Good risk management ❌

View attachment 52625
Do you have their website?

And it will be good if you share more details regarding your porblem.

Sure:

priceactionltd.com

My main concern is they encourage people to remove stops .. They also don't publish the losses and recently had a 10% loss because of their recommendation.

They target new traders that are learning and do not have any experience as they are starting out

Sure:

priceactionltd.com

My main concern is they encourage people to remove stops .. They also don't publish the losses and recently had a 10% loss because of their recommendation.

They target new traders that are learning and do not have any experience as they are starting out
Any official email regarding this yet?

Sure:

priceactionltd.com

I was about to join there VIP group until I saw your screenshot of them encouraging traders to remove sl... any more issues with them you would like to share?

I was about to join there VIP group until I saw your screenshot of them encouraging traders to remove sl... any more issues with them you would like to share?

They have kicked me out of the group now as I had complained about their methods. all their trades are done on low time frames so if you are not at your phone / computer you will miss the entries.

I went back and reviewed all the trades and there is a lot they call but then don't count in the end of week pip count.

I took as many trades as I could from them in the month on demo (luckily) and was over 10% negative. Of course, they said it was a bad month.. I would spend the money on a training course and learn yourself

They have kicked me out of the group now as I had complained about their methods. all their trades are done on low time frames so if you are not at your phone / computer you will miss the entries.

I went back and reviewed all the trades and there is a lot they call but then don't count in the end of week pip count.

I took as many trades as I could from them in the month on demo (luckily) and was over 10% negative. Of course, they said it was a bad month.. I would spend the money on a training course and learn yourself
Thank you so much for your insight.. you have been very helpful..I just have another question... they keep posting the results of their VIP members to the free chat weekly and it always seems that they are always in profit while writing their thanks for their service.. is it just all fake or what...I mean they have 3k VIP members... thats alot of people paying for it.. why would they pay for something that doesn't work well?

Thank you so much for your insight.. you have been very helpful..I just have another question... they keep posting the results of their VIP members to the free chat weekly and it always seems that they are always in profit while writing their thanks for their service.. is it just all fake or what...I mean they have 3k VIP members... thats alot of people paying for it.. why would they pay for something that doesn't work well?
Yes, that's what I thought also, but they only post the winning trades and don't show the losers. I know they have a lot of subscribers, I am guessing that they have purchased them as this is easily done, same with their Facebook fans and Instagram also.

I already knew how to trade, but thought this might make me a better trader, it did not.

Yep there communication is crap, there s/l is all over the show. There price action is off they should check if any news come out aS there drawdowns can be all over the show

Yes, that's what I thought also, but they only post the winning trades and don't show the losers. I know they have a lot of subscribers, I am guessing that they have purchased them as this is easily done, same with their Facebook fans and Instagram also.

I already knew how to trade, but thought this might make me a better trader, it did not.
There is also list of reviews on how bad they are can just check that out few people are loosing trades from 500-2k

Back