Price delay with offshore broker

Tackychan7

Recruit
Hello,
I lately found out that my offshore broker sometimes has a more then 10second delay in price for extended periods compared to the regulated ones.
Any idea what could be the cause of this?
Does this mean they have to be scammers?
Aantekening 2020-06-11 195722.png

Delays happen, there's nothing terrible about it.
But in my opinion, they should be rare and not more than a few seconds.

there is always lag between different broker price but should be so close you would find it hard to place an order to benefit you from it

Well, look, on the one hand it can be done intentionally to make the risk of loss higher.
On the other hand, it may be a technical problem, which is due to poor platform equipment. This is not very good news either, but it is definitely not fraud.

If you do not see any other problems in this company, then I would advise you to continue your cooperation.

If you have noticed something irregular about your broker thane youbar obviously being scammed. It is always recommend that yous hose the best brokers in your area or offshore for as long as they have a good reputation dn you trust them. The reviews are important but you still need to be keen.

I go for ecn brokers and try to trade from a location close to my servers, helps with market execution.

Back