Price manipulation By OptionTrade (by HotForex)

binarytrader69

Private
I am having issues with Optiontrade, their platform is making me lose money, i have complained the several times but still they are not to ready address the issue. In the end i have lost all i deposited.
I had been complaining every time i made loss because of the price difference but they never accepted it.
The platform has a glitch which shows 3,4 micro pips difference in charts and option purchased price, which in the end shows a loss every time unless the price has moved big like 20 micro pips. Whenever i take trade at turbo options the price is in the money according to their OWN chart on the platform but in the end it shows LOSS with 2,3 micro pips.
They are clearing doing manipulation, i have sent them screenshots and videos even showing everything clearly but they are not accepting it.
I have deposited $65 and lost all because of their price manipulation or platform glitch whatever it should be named.

I am having issues with Optiontrade, their platform is making me lose money, i have complained the several times but still they are not to ready address the issue. In the end i have lost all i deposited.
I had been complaining every time i made loss because of the price difference but they never accepted it.
The platform has a glitch which shows 3,4 micro pips difference in charts and option purchased price, which in the end shows a loss every time unless the price has moved big like 20 micro pips. Whenever i take trade at turbo options the price is in the money according to their OWN chart on the platform but in the end it shows LOSS with 2,3 micro pips.
They are clearing doing manipulation, i have sent them screenshots and videos even showing everything clearly but they are not accepting it.
I have deposited $65 and lost all because of their price manipulation or platform glitch whatever it should be named.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

I have emailed their Support and trading Dept , but no reply yet. Also i have wrote this on their Forum here in FPA but there is no response as of yet. I will email them again today

Send another email inviting the, to this link. This time, don't just send it to OptionTrade. CC it to HotForex support too.

I have mailed them again and also Hotforex support but no reply yet. It looks like they are not interested , nor they are commenting on their forum here at FPA.

I see you left them a 2 star review already. You may want to leave a nice shiny 1 star followup review to try to get their attention. Mention that they ignored invitations to come to the forums and discuss the issue.

Back