pricemarkets have scammed me 18k

collin1

Private, 1st Class
pricemarkets have scammed me 18k
i had an account for half a month. i traded with them during this time, today i suddenly received an email to close my positions and that their lp had charged them a lot of money and therefore they were removing my 18k of profit.
this is a pure scam.
i trade with pricemarkets and pricemarkets are my counterparty and not their liquidity provider. therefore i have no idea where the lp came up with the figure they charged pricemarkets or even if there is a lp.
price markets have no right just to steal money
kind regards and thank you everyone for your help

Did they say which LP charged them? If they won't tell you any more details you should go via their FCA regulation (that is written on their webpage):
Price Markets UK Ltd (Price Markets) is a company registered in England and Wales under registered number: 09597543.
Price Markets is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under firm reference number: 725804.
Office: 30 St. Mary Axe 29th Floor EC3A 8BF United Kingdom
Registered address: 35 Ballards Lane, London N3 1XW, United Kingdom.

Or you just follow the steps bei the FPA admins first:
Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

Back