1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime 4X = UNRELIABLE COMPANY

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Gert Pierneef, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Gert Pierneef

Gert Pierneef Recruit

In september 2009 I send money via bank wire to the Prime4X company to fund my account. They never arrived. I have emailwed several times. I have chatted live with their support three times. During the chatting I was told to mail to the accountant of accountant of prrime4X which I did several times Until today there is no respons whatsoever. I do not know what is happening with this company but I am afraid my 600 dollars are gone in space.

2. Sibali

Sibali Corporal

You should contact your bank and ask them to send swift message to the bank funds were wired. It is much better then asking prime 4x.

3. Prime4x User

Prime4x User Recruit

I had the same problem with Prime4x. Send them email, that they should better post your funds to your account immediately, otherwise you will issue the case to the local police declaring that this is as FRAUD ACT. I'm sure, you'll have your funds booked the same day.
    Good luck !!

P.S.: Make sure you have a TT copy of your wire and I also recommend that you let your bank investigate and confirm that Prime4x bank received the wire. Also do not worry to publish your case to the FPA Prime4x broker review with the appropriate rating and send Prime4x the link to your review.

#3 Prime4x User, Jan 9, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2010