Prime Eagle Funds

LinkeIn profile is now deleted, logically because it is full of lies, which is a criminal delict when it's used the way he did to convince innocent people . Remember I still have the snapshot uploaded in this scam alert.

An attacked animal trying to hide under a stone, it's time for the final hit, who wish to have the honor..
In the meantime Mr. Stavro opened a new twitterfeed: https://twitter.com/StavroDamore
Still full of forex bull**** tweets and claiming he's a hedge fund manager....

==========
Folks,

I was about to chastize JMBlom for what seemed to be some overzealousness; until I confirmed his latest assertion!
Indeed, it seems to be true that Stavro now has a Twitter Account, where he does claim to be a "Hedge Fund Manager" and comments openly on his Gold and Oil opnions!
These posts have been much more subdued in the past week.
I have given my best advise to Stavro to "Cease and Desist" from further false claims; but, he appears to remain a giant in his own mind.
A "Hedge Fund Manager" by law, must be a legally Registered CTA, or better.
I again call upon Stavro to immediately produce his Registration Credentials.
Once presented, they can be independently verified and confirmed here.
Otherwise Stavro, you must delete any public commentary or identities alleging Registered Status, anywhere and everywhere; or face certain criminal prosecution.
In the absence of such credentials this claim by Stavro should be considered clearly fraudulent.
In addition, and FYI: by law, a Registered CTA can only provide Investment Advise to "Qualified Investors", who become clients after signing a client agreement supported by an "Approved Disclosure Document". A CTA may not broadcast or advertrized such offerings, to any unqualified investors.
Sincerely,
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Last edited:
==========
Folks,

I was about to chastize JMBlom for what seemed to be some overzealousness; until I confirmed his latest assertion!
Indeed, it seems to be true that Stavro now has a Twitter Account, where he does claim to be a "Hedge Fund Manager" and comments openly on his Gold and Oil opnions!
These posts have been much more subdued in the past week.
I have given my best advise to Stavro to "Cease and Desist" from further false claims; but, he appears to remain a giant in his own mind.
A "Hedge Fund Manager" by law, must be a legally Registered CTA, or better.
I again call upon Stavro to immediately produce his Registration Credentials.
Once presented, they can be independently verified and confirmed here.
In the absence of such credentials this claim by Stavro should be considered clearly fraudulent.
Otherwise Stavro, you must delete any public commentary or identities alleging Registered Status, anywhere and everywhere; or face certain criminal prosecution.
In addition, and FYI: by law, a Registered CTA can only provide Investment Advise to "Qualified Investors", who become clients after signing a client agreement supported by an "Approved Disclosure Document". A CTA may not broadcast or advertrized such offerings, to any unqualified investors.
Sincerely,
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Hi BigT

Sorry Guys... I think there is miss communication here.

I'm in Australia, I don't fall under US law, I'm employed by a company in Australia as a Portfolio Manager and that's my Job Title and we are classified as Hedge Managers or Portfolio Managers here.
My role in the company is all Australians and I don't relate or deal with any US clients or offshore clients that requires me to have an NFA regulation.

Yes I'm regulated here and have the correct credentials RG146 and RG227 Licence.

I think you have had miss communication here. So ill make the change to my PERSONAL Twitter to lesson a confusion.

Not hard I can easily make the change to Portfolio Manager on twitter for your clarification. And yes I have Licencing here, that is just as strict as NFA standards and I only share those licences with people companies I deal with as the company I work for is not public listed and is Private, My licence has every deatil about me and providing those credential over the Internet would be suicide.

To lesson your confusion and clarification I made the change to my PERSONAL twitter account to reflect Portfolio Manger as it really the same thing here in Australia.

Cheers

Last edited:
How dare you!
Immediately provide your Registration Credentials, your Regulator, and your purported employer reference.
Include your current employer's name, registration number, and their physical address for us to independently verify.
I gave you every possible deference, deserved or not; but now, you have really raised my eire.
AI

PS: You have no idea whom you are dealing with. Make me your enemy, and you will not believe what will happen next.

Last edited:
I keep promising to avoid it here but I cant Help but write back to a Plebeian with a keyboard!

Lets get something straight and to the Point Johan Blom.

My apologies were true and my No worries comment was directed at B.Schonewille comment saying thanks to me for clearing that up!!

I was talking about the apologies of BigT to you which were absolute not meant as an apologies but accepted by you as a apologies...naive.

Now lets talk about you and answer your concerns!

When you were a client in 2011 you went through Bullseye trading signals!
After Bullseye signals and when the company was sold to Forex Karma all invoices were provided from FX KARMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes back then we excepted PayPal and incentive fees were then forwarded to Bullseye! Is that an issue??
I never traded or had the technology, it was all provided from Bull’s-eye.

Stavro, you stated in here multiple times you had nothing to do with Bullseye, then after I showed the proof it was a business of yours...it was not we accepted Paypal. the Paypal was on your personal account, you in person received the subscription fees. That makes you responsible for this disaster.

You didn’t have your account wiped!
Your anger towards me is way out of scale and over the top!

That's correct, because I noticed pretty quick I was dealing with a bunch of amateurs. I'm not angry in a personal way, once again I do think you have to be stopped after making so much victims. People like you shouldn't be in business anymore, now and in the future. You may think that's out of scale, I see it as a duty to inform newbies.

Since you became an FPA member you have not contributed at all and every post has been towards me.
You even sent me hate mail to me!! You are a cyber bully and a serial Stalker towards me.
You can see that proof here, that every thing is directed to me and only me!

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...id=66695&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1

Every post has been to me!!!

Check your facts, simply not correct, another lie. I gave reviews and another scam alert for Acmehedge, I hate scammers, that's correct.

My linkedin account is there!!! and still visible so what are you full of lies??
IM NOT HIDDING Johan!!

It is, it isn't, you clearly don't know what to do anymore. You change it a couple of times a day or hiding it, I saved all screenshots.

Your making up stories now!!! And you’re trying to add more fuel to a flame that's dead.

You last comments are making it likes its war and Im some sort of animal under a stone!?

Making up stories? I leave that for others to judge. I deliver proof for every statement I make, unlike you do. Stavro, we are at the Forex Peace ARMY: "scammers pray they don't", it's a war in forex, I don't wish you dead, on the contrary, but you must be stopped in this business for life.

You are in my personal life! your invading me privacy.
I never traded your account or anyone’s account or signed anything to do with trading! It just does not go through to your head.
So what Civil action is to be taken JM bloom???
Be very careful what you say Johan Blom Very careful..... in accusing me of anything!
compliant is one thing! False accusations towards me and false claims filed with slander, invasion of Privacy, damages to a personal being and negligence is another!

In your personal life? You called me Stavro. Action? Simple: criminal action for fraud and civil action to be held responsible for all the money you lost. Do you mean your twitterfeed? You start over again by tweeting forex related stuff again, claiming job positions again, stop, stop right now Stavro!

Did I steal money from anyone or you? NO
Did I trade anyones account or your account? NO
Did I trade a managed account? NO
Did I provide you personal Financial advice? NO

So what this rage you have on me!

As a chairman, yes you did all that.

You even said that I called you and threatened you when this is not true!
When I called you to find out why you’re doing this and tried to calm things down, and I told you after people release the truth I would have a beer with you!

Stavro, your words: "Listen to me or I come over to your place and say it in your face". Remember Stavro, call has been recorded, I love smartphones.

So, again a load of bull**** form your side. You've come across people like me and BigT, we, unlike most others, won't back of. We go till the end Stavro.

Johan Blom Your a child GO away!

don't try compare your self to Anthony his stand up guy! he does not take sides.

ownership extract.jpg

Hello all,

I was advised by the High Powers at FPA to post my sale as proof.
FPA have a copy of this.

Ownership and sale of Prime Eagle Funds was sold in May, during the transition i was only a consultant.
When Prime Eagle Funds closed down i was not there for nearly 8 weeks.

Thanks

Stavro

Johan Blom Your a child GO away!

don't try compare your self to Anthony his stand up guy! he does not take sides.

Always when it gets hot below your feet you start screaming. Stick to the facts Stavro, who is the child here...pathetic.

View attachment 6723

Hello all,

FPA have a copy of this.

Ownership and sale of Prime Eagle Funds was sold in May, during the transition i was only a consultant.

Thanks

Stavro

I can't believe this, this your proof????? Really authentic Stavro...lol

View attachment download.pdfView attachment download (1).pdf

View attachment 6723

Hello all,

FPA have a copy of this.

Thanks

Stavro

Nasty nasty, attached two docs from ASIC (Australian Securities & Investments Commission), just downloaded. Complaints should be filed here as well. Seriously thinking about a class action here against Stavro, pls get back to me private if you were a victim of Stavro.

View attachment download.pdfView attachment download (1).pdf

http://www.asic.gov.au/asic/asic.ns...g+about+companies+or+people?openDocument#scam

Last edited:
Back