Prime Eagle Funds

This thread turned to become full of offensive and vulgar words in conversation between oppositions.

None of you need to offend the other to prove his point right. You just need to provide evidences on your words.

Who want to believe, that's good, who doesn't his problem, at last if you have any legal papers or documents between your hands, charge the other legally.

If you go to the police at any day to charge any person, you'll tell them that he or she called me a moron or child ?? Or even he or she beat you all day.
They'll ask you, What's your evidence??

Offending each other all day will lead to nowhere but just spoil the thread real goal(don't know if that's your target!).

Stavro, you are more responsible about your words than others because you present yourself as a consultant or some regulated job role(as you continue saying)!

In addition, the light is all on you as a Scam Target, you're only proving it right every time you comment irresponsibly like calling any person a 'moron' and the more bad that it came in a single short sentence. What did you think yourself doing and in what will that help your profile:confused:?

Grow up people, build a conversation like Gentleman not like some guys grew and lived in the streets with all that trash words you are filling this thread with.

That's really bad. Stop it:mad:

I didn't like to enter into this nonsense vulgar offensive miserable posts in this thread but maybe it's time somebody comes to put an end for it or at least Wake you up by ringing the bell. Go Pray will be better for you.

View attachment 6726View attachment 6727

Nasty nasty, attached two docs from ASIC (Australian Securities & Investments Commission), just downloaded. Complaints should be filed here as well. Seriously thinking about a class action here against Stavro, pls get back to me private if you were a victim of Stavro.

View attachment 6726View attachment 6727

Australian Securities and Investments Commission - Complaining about companies or people

Im confused by these documents .
Didnt Stavro show a document to show he had sold the business , but the ones above show he didnt ?

This thread turned to become full of offensive and vulgar words in conversation between oppositions.

None of you need to offend the other to prove his point right. You just need to provide evidences on your words.

Who want to believe, that's good, who doesn't his problem, at last if you have any legal papers or documents between your hands, charge the other legally.

If you go to the police at any day to charge any person, you'll tell them that he or she called me a moron or child ?? Or even he or she beat you all day.
They'll ask you, What's your evidence??

Offending each other all day will lead to nowhere but just spoil the thread real goal(don't know if that's your target!).

Stavro, you are more responsible about your words than others because you present yourself as a consultant or some regulated job role(as you continue saying)!

In addition, the light is all on you as a Scam Target, you're only proving it right every time you comment irresponsibly like calling any person a 'moron' and the more bad that it came in a single short sentence. What did you think yourself doing and in what will that help your profile:confused:?

Grow up people, build a conversation like Gentleman not like some guys grew and lived in the streets with all that trash words you are filling this thread with.

That's really bad. Stop it:mad:

I didn't like to enter into this nonsense vulgar offensive miserable posts in this thread but maybe it's time somebody comes to put an end for it or at least Wake you up by ringing the bell. Go Pray will be better for you.

Agreed I am just extremely frustrated at comments towards me and my invasion of privacy.

JM Bloom what you have is a registered business name, that is accessible to all, nothing more

Good luck with you future endeavors.

Im confused by these documents .
Didnt Stavro show a document to show he had sold the business , but the ones above show he didnt ?

The document you are seeing is a registered business name in Australia!
In Australia you must have 2 things - an ABN (Australian Business number) and a registered business name to go with that number and an AFSL to be a FIRM!!
This is what you are seeing, the registered Business name that JM Blom has posted.

I registered the name in Australia in early April 2012 as I was going to regulate and open the business in Australia; but failed to do so.
I don't have a registered ABN (Australian Business Number) related to this business name Prime Eagle Funds as it was to costly to get it up and working and had no backing to do so here. I sold my tiny share in the business that was located in the UK in the month of May, as discussed.

I never had the business opened in Australia.

I admit I have been out of line in the forum towards critics which is only due to this very frustrating situation.

FXCobra I have said what needs to be said and have nothing further.

Thanks for your bell ring.

Cheers

Last edited:
If you only owned a tiny share of Prime Eagle Funds UK from the start, why did this fact only come out so recently? Prime Eagle Funds even had an EA with your name on it.

and What is Hybrid engineering??? Im not actually at that company.

Your linked in profile (Stavro D'Amore - Australia | LinkedIn) says:

Stavro D'Amore
Portfolio Manager at Hybrid Funds Management

Is Hybrid Funds Management at hybrid-corp.com or somewhere else?

If you only owned a tiny share of Prime Eagle Funds UK from the start, why did this fact only come out so recently? Prime Eagle Funds even had an EA with your name on it.

Your linked in profile (Stavro D'Amore - Australia | LinkedIn) says:

Stavro D'Amore
Portfolio Manager at Hybrid Funds Management

Is Hybrid Funds Management at hybrid-corp.com or somewhere else?

Hi Pharaoh,

Nice to see you here its been long time since we chatted in the FPA signals forum.

EA after my name was a selling pitch dint sell any copies and was useless failed EA! went down the gutter this was in August 2011 only lasted a few weeks.

The company I work for now is trading portfolio for its private house funds. I have only been there 2 weeks now as an employee. They trade OIL and Gold, its a great job and enjoy it as i don't interact with retail clients and only myself and my bosses who look over my shoulder.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Hi Pharaoh,

Nice to see you here its been long time since we chatted in the FPA signals forum.

EA after my name was a selling pitch dint sell any copies and was useless failed EA! went down the gutter this was in August 2011 only lasted a few weeks.

The company I work for now is trading portfolio for its private house funds. I have only been there 2 weeks now as an employee. They trade OIL and Gold, its a great job and enjoy it as i don't interact with retail clients and only myself and my bosses who look over my shoulder.

Cheers.

Thanks FxCobra

as far as my responsibility goes I will take care of it.

Stavro,

Could you please answer the question of Pharaoh, not only about the ea? Also pls provide registration details in the UK for PEF and yourself.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Back