Prime Eagle Funds

Hi All,

After FXCobra's words I thought well and decided to take legal action. This will take a lot of effort and time but I really think this has to be done.

I will file a complaint against Stavro D'amore and Prime Eagle Funds UK and AUD with the FSA and ASIC. Although I received a couple of private messages already and built a bulk of evidence myself, I call upon everybody who has been scammed to contact me private and handover as much information as possible, including emails and all other related material.

Thank you!

Hello JMBlom,

I just read that you will take legal action. I think I can help you with giving you evidence from Prime Eagle Funds. To what emailaddress can I send it to?

Ben Schonewille

Hello JMBlom,

I just read that you will take legal action. I think I can help you with giving you evidence from Prime Eagle Funds. To what emailaddress can I send it to?

Ben Schonewille

Pls send me a private message.

Thank you!

Hello JMBlom,

Of course that's what I wanted to do in the first place. But the problem is, I'm a Newbee on this forum and I don't know how I can send you a private message without having your emailaddress.

Ben

Ofcourse, did not want my words to be an inspiration for the legal way which is the end option between oppositions.

Wanted to open the window of hope in this case. By helping both parties sitting with each other and explaining their points of view in a build up conversation.

But unfortunately, looks the communication rope had been cut from long ago. So, if anyone want to run through the legal path, not a problem, start with it if you and others think that the person is guilty and you lost money due to his fault and you have enough legal evidences to build on, time and know its expenses to walk through it till the end if its result would be successful according to your evidences, a lawyer can determine that or post some here if you wish.

Why not both parties release their evidences of innocence and guilty here at FPA and let us all judge.

Hello JMBlom,

Of course that's what I wanted to do in the first place. But the problem is, I'm a Newbee on this forum and I don't know how I can send you a private message without having your emailaddress.

Ben

To send a private message, just click the blue name of the person you want to email through FPA, and select "Private Message".
AI

Stavro,

I'm still waiting for an answer:

If you only owned a tiny share of Prime Eagle Funds UK from the start, why did this fact only come out so recently?

And let me add this:

We now know of Prime Eagle Funds not quite starting up in Australia and Prime Eagle Funds in the UK. Is Pure Fx owned by either of these Prime Eagle companies? Are there any other Prime Eagle or Pure Fx companies?

Both parties are unwilling to communicate and provide evidences in FPA Forums.

Clients who were affected, review the LPOA Agreement and check if there was violation of it.

Besides, if you have any evidence that Stavro was an account manager for that company or had any shares in it, fill it in your legal complaint.

Found after some info reached me that the best path to walk through now is who has proofs against the other, take legal accusation and see where things reach then tell us about.

Stavro,
I'm still waiting for an answer . . . We now know of Prime Eagle Funds not quite starting up in Australia and Prime Eagle Funds in the UK . . .

I have received detailed documentation from Stavro, who has asked me to keep them private.
As a licensed fiduciary, I can do nothing else.

What I can do is characterize what is contained in them and provide some perspective.
I have confirmed that Mr. D'Amore holds a valid Diploma from an ASIC Registered and properly accredited financial training company in Australia.
He completed training as a Financial Planner under Australian Law necessary for employment with a registered firm, in 2007.
Unlike US law, it appears it is the firms alone that must be registered, not the individuals working for them.
The functionaries only need to meet the required educational level for their jobs, and be reported as working for the registered firm, through the firms' licensing procedures.
At my request, the educational institution that issued the diploma has confirmed its validity, conferring "PS 146" completion.
This certification obligates the recipient to act as a fiduciary for his clients, much as for a Registered Representative, an Associated Person, or a RIAA in the US.
It specifically licenses him as qualified to provide individual investment advice; but, requires him to comply with the law, and all applicable regulations.
In addition, I can confirm that Stavro is now associated with a privately held Limited Company, acting as a "Responsible Manager"; and such appointment has been properly filed by the company who now employs him, with ASIC. In this new position he is responsible for Compliance at the firm, as well as for stategic planning, trade recommendations, and trade execution.
Furthermore, a certain Form: B1-Proof, which is a detailed CV or Resume specific to a financial advisor, was prepared and submitted to ASIC as a part of his appointment to his current position.
This document details the involvement Stavro claims with former employers, as part of the documentation required by the new firm to justify his appointment.
It exquisitely details the deep level of involvment he had with Prime Eagle Funds, and the heavy responsibilities he committed to perform there.
These responsibilities included strategic planning, trade recommendations, compliance, communications with clients, and overall fiduciary responsibility.
There is much therein contained that (by his own hand) places him at the core of operations, in exchange for compensation during 2012.
Beyond this I cannot go.
All this would be funny, if it were not so sad.
Anyone seeking recompense for his past actions should be able to obtain these documents, though somewhat hidden by intention of the parties involved, they are basically open information and can be found.
In toto, they demonstrate Stavro had the necessary education to know what he was doing, an understanding of compliance requirements, total fiduciary responsibility, and was licensed to engage in these activities for a profit; then did so.
In the US we call this having the Means, the Motive, and the Opportunity, to commit murder.
I have advised Stavro to remain private for a very long time, and not post any financial recommendations anywhere.
Perhaps Stavro will one day come to admit to himself his own culpability in this affair.
For now, he has certainly openly admitted and referenced these very same activities as "credentials" to actually justify to the ASIC, his fitness for his new employment.
This act of creating and providing this B1 to his new employer alone; and whom by necessity has filed this form with ASIC recently; places Stavro squarely in legal jeopardy.
I have replied to the educational institution advising them of this controversy and asked them to review the facts independently.
If Stavro is to ever rebuild his reputation he must demonstrate humility, contrition, and a published forward live real money account track record for several years without deletions; before again daring to try to attract public money.
If I had performed in such a manner in the US, I would have lost my license, been fined, sued, stripped of my assets, and likely jailed.
I will be monitoring Stavro. If I learn more, or see a flagrant resurgence of activity, I will again post what I can.
Best regards to all the walking wounded, and my condolences to the families of the dead.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Last edited:
Thanks for your effort and please keep us updated about the review of the educational institution. I personally will come back soon regarding the complaint which soon will be filed with ASIC.

To be crystal clear, I am not searching for compensation but Stavro must be stopped i.e. I will not rest before he stops posting financial recommendations anywhere. Finally it seems he's listening, LinkedIn en twitter is adjusted by him accordingly.

Back