Prime fms a scam company that cheats

RoyS1

Private
I started delving in Forex trading with a seemingly reputable company PRIME FMS in Oct 2014. During the course of hardly three months I invested 40 ,000 Euros after being conned by a Senior broke rof the company Jeniffer Yang. In requesting withdrawal o f some of my so called 20,000 Euros funds inDecember, I suddenly found my account dive from a healthy profit of 20,000 Euros plus another 15000 Euros to a minus 2.113 Euros over 2 days. I tried calling the accounts amanger adn the Senior broker to stop playing, but no one answered my mails nor my phone calls. I had written to their site on a number of occasions , but there was no reply. I woul like to take action against all the members of this company adn to retrieve my money if I can.

Roy Sundram
Hello Jennifer,

I am disappointed as to the manner PRIME FMS has attended to my request for withdrawal of money from my account. I had written to you and indcated on your website the amount I would be withdrawing. (Euros 12,000) Despite receiving acknowlwdgement from your PRIME/FMS system, I am unsure as to whether my request it is being attended promptly by anyone.There is no follow-up calls from anyone in your Finance or Customer Service Dept.to assure me as to the outcome..

Despite your efforts in securing profits for me (which I am very appreciative off), and to yourself, I notice an underlying unwillingness on the part of the company including yourself, in wanting to allow investors like me in withdrawing money from our accounts. One would be hesitent to invest further, if the company has a hidden agenda in withholding funds, what is rightfully ours to take.

The purpose of retrieving my profits (and principle sum if needed), is to minimize my capital invested, (break even), and to have a healthy stream of capital surplus to continue to re-invest, and supplement my income in reaching my goals. I had made my intentions very clear to you from the start.

Frankly, there is an underlying fear within me, as to the legitimacy and reliability of Forex companies, and as to the management of investor funds. There are already too many malicious derogatory statements about Forex companies being fly by night scams on the internet. I am wishing, yours is not one of them. I would like to confide with a trustworthy and reliable broker,who manages my funds prudently, without me worrying of being scammed again of my hard earned savings.

I would be appreciative if you would inform me as to the outcome of my request for funds withdrawal to my account.

Concerned Investor,
Roy Sundram

You were trading the account yourself or account manager doing so? Any proofs like detailed statement of how the account money drove down, any trades?

I don't think replying here would make any sense. They avoid responding to topic creator so I think you check your broker regulations and contact who licensed the broker. Be honest, I think you cannot take back anything except they are willing to respond you via their officical contact ways.

It is always a good idea to ask the broker to come and reply in the Scam Alerts thread.

If they do, maybe this can be a step towards resolving an issue.
If they refuse to join, their silence speaks volumes to traders reading the thread.

Not trying to invite them is giving up. If someone is going to give up that easily, they'll probably never see their money again.

I don't think replying here would make any sense. They avoid responding to topic creator so I think you check your broker regulations and contact who licensed the broker. Be honest, I think you cannot take back anything except they are willing to respond you via their officical contact ways.

I agree with Pharaoh, in many cases it did brought them back money even if the broker decided not to reply here

I am also facing problems with Prime FMS in withdrawing funds.

I presently have a balance of US$10k in my account which I have been requesting to withdraw since 5 Feb 2015 but the organisation has failed to release the money to me to date despite repeated requests.

I intend to file a case with this website setting out the full details shortly and am reviewing the details on how to do this. For now, I just want to quickly highlight my own recent experience, evidencing that Prime FMS is a sham site, for the benefit of potential investors.

The persons I have spoken to previously include Henry Grant, Jordan Rice, Ray Dalio and Cristina Alesci.

best

Stephen

I am also facing problems with Prime FMS in withdrawing funds.

I presently have a balance of US$10k in my account which I have been requesting to withdraw since 5 Feb 2015 but the organisation has failed to release the money to me to date despite repeated requests.

I intend to file a case with this website setting out the full details shortly and am reviewing the details on how to do this. For now, I just want to quickly highlight my own recent experience, evidencing that Prime FMS is a sham site, for the benefit of potential investors.

The persons I have spoken to previously include Henry Grant, Jordan Rice, Ray Dalio and Cristina Alesci.

best

Stephen

I suggest you to to open your own thread and a traders' court case. This way we will be bale to deal with your story more effectively

Prime FMS scammed my funds

Dear all traders - Beware of this company Prime FMS.

I started delving in Forex trading with a seemingly reputable company PRIME FMS in Oct 2014. Someone called me by the name of Suzanne Belmonte in October 2014. Requesting me to invest in Forex Manage Account and promised me of good profits and easy withdrawal.
My first investment, I deposited EUR10,000 and within 6 days I profited EUR7000. I requested a withdrawal and I got EUR10,500.
Subsequently, I invested further EUR15,000 and by the end of December I'm having a profit of EUR20,000.
Subsequently, I invested again EUR15,000 for the USDJPY trade in the month early Jan 2015.
During the course of hardly three months I invested 40 ,000 Euros after being pressured by a Senior broker of the company Jeniffer Yang. I requested again withdrawal of some of my funds EUR12,000 and EUR20,000 funds in December. But my withdrawals were not attended.
I tried calling the accounts amanger adn the Senior broker to stop playing, but no one answered my mails nor my phone calls. I had written to their site on a number of occasions , but there was no reply. I woul like to take action against all the members of this company adn to retrieve my money if I can.

A brief email to them is as mentioned below -

Hello Jennifer,

I am disappointed as to the manner PRIME FMS has attended to my request for withdrawal of money from my account. I had written to you and indcated on your website the amount I would be withdrawing. (Euros 12,000) Despite receiving acknowlwdgement from your PRIME/FMS system, I am unsure as to whether my request it is being attended promptly by anyone.There is no follow-up calls from anyone in your Finance or Customer Service Dept.to assure me as to the outcome..

Despite your efforts in securing profits for me (which I am very appreciative off), and to yourself, I notice an underlying unwillingness on the part of the company including yourself, in wanting to allow investors like me in withdrawing money from our accounts. One would be hesitent to invest further, if the company has a hidden agenda in withholding funds, what is rightfully ours to take.

The purpose of retrieving my profits (and principle sum if needed), is to minimize my capital invested, (break even), and to have a healthy stream of capital surplus to continue to re-invest, and supplement my income in reaching my goals. I had made my intentions very clear to you from the start.

Frankly, there is an underlying fear within me, as to the legitimacy and reliability of Forex companies, and as to the management of investor funds. There are already too many malicious derogatory statements about Forex companies being fly by night scams on the internet. I am wishing, yours is not one of them. I would like to confide with a trustworthy and reliable broker,who manages my funds prudently, without me worrying of being scammed again of my hard earned savings.

I would be appreciative if you would inform me as to the outcome of my request for funds withdrawal to my account.

Concerned Investor,
Roy Sundram

Prime Financial Management Services Limited - Financial Conduct Authority

Hi Roy, sorry i believe you are involved with crooks, most of them use merchant accounts to collect Illegally funds (by the fact of not been authorized to do so, from regulators authority’s ). Merchant account providers need same authorizations and ably strict rules for consumer protection, same is valid for your Bank.
This is why your legal rights allow you to request a Chargeback or refund of “DEPOSIT”, file a Police complaint to be forwarded do your Bank, urgent ! Payment service providers have some limit (180 days ?) handling chargeback requests . However they don’t like to chargeback consumers, so be ready for legal action, we are talking about negligence, fraud, money laundering, and so on….

Back