• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Prime forex giving no answers to my missing money after 3 weeks! No TT supplied!

I am having an issue with a company

MrForex

Recruit
Prime4x giving no answers to my missing money after 3 weeks! No TT supplied!

I have been struggling for 3 weeks to get my money from Prime4x. I have event sent the police to arrest the IB.

My IB has emailed Joe Adams, their IB dept. and their accounting dept in front of me and they reply with well get back to you shortly every single time.

It has been 3 weeks and my USD5500 is still not in my account! How can it take 3 weeks to bankwire money when its not in my forex account either?? Where is the money?? They dont want to send me a TT either.

I have sent Joe Adams my details and my account number and he is yet to respond. The IB mentioned to them that he was nearly arrested and they showed him no sympathy, not even an email to hurry it up?

Why is Joe Adams and Prime4x taking my money and not paying me back???

My account number is 70038. Joe Adams can you sort this out?

I have contacted my friend at Interpol and he is going to contact the authorities to find out what the story is with Prime4x. Their are lots of investors from South Africa with them, maybe they are not aware of this possible bucket shop?

Any help guys?

Last edited:
Stay on their case. I don't know what's going on, but it looks like issues are slowly getting fixed one at a time.

It also looks like squeaky wheels are getting greased faster, so complain loudly. ;)

I got hold of somebody on the phone.

Apparently the accounting dept dont take phone calls! Strange hey?

Well the IB emailed the guy and lets see what he comes up with.

Holding thumbs, wonder where Mr Joe Adams is. He hasnt bothered replying to emails after I sent him the banking details. He is in sales thou. Why would he do that??

Another session with the live chat and promises that they will sort it out. Still no reply from Joe Adams or Amr from Prime4x.

I wouldn't advise anyone to invest with them. Their disregard for their clients money makes me sick to my core.

Any other idea how I can contact these people??

Any finance business whose accounting dept. dont take phone calls must be doing something wrong??

Prime4x....starting to act like a bucketshop!

I cant get hold of them on live chat anymore, they not replying to emails.

What now?

Scam??

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Tanya'

eric: hi

Tanya: Welcome to our live chat service.

Tanya: Hello. How may I assist you?

eric: i cant get hold of your accounting dept.

eric: i am looking for amr,

eric: is he in?>

eric: ???

Tanya: I will be glad to help you with that

eric: k

eric: well???

Tanya: Yes go ahead

Tanya: I am listening

eric: read what i said above

eric: then respond properly and appropriately and relevantly

eric: ????

Tanya: Would you please clarify more?

eric: i said i cant get hold of your accounting dept

eric: are u running a sca,

eric: scam???

eric: im looking for AMR

eric: forexpeacearmy.com officer

eric: u scammed my money

Tanya: Mr.Amr is not available for today

Tanya: And we are not scammer

Tanya: You can explain for me your problem

eric: u took my money out of my account 3 weeks agi

eric: ago

eric: and didnt give it to me yet

eric: amr dont reply

eric: joe adams dont reply

eric: TT copy not sent

eric: so u must be a scammer

Tanya: Would you provide me with your account number ?

eric: 70038

eric: accounting dept dont reply too

Tanya: I will pass your request now

Tanya: For sending the TT copy

eric: i have requested that 14 days ago ma'am

eric: they did not send it yet

eric: so why would they do it now?

eric: they scamming me

eric: forexpeacearmy.com and everyone has similar experiences. prime4x are stealers

eric: why do u work for a scam?

eric: u must deal with this wholeday everyday hey?

Tanya: As i told you that is not true

eric: im sorry for you. im not cross with you but ur company steals money and dont care

Tanya: And the money has been transferred already

eric: its written on the internet and i got the same experience so how can it be wrong

eric: transferrred whereto??

eric: transferrred whereto?

eric: they put it into their own pockets...they steal. thats why they cant send me a TT form...cos they stealerrrss

eric: scammers

eric: forexpeacearmy.com i put a report there

Tanya: The money has been sent to your bank account

eric: really

eric: how do YOU know that?? wheres your proof??

eric: show me proof?

eric: u cant show me proof cos u stole it

Tanya: TT copy will be sent to you

eric: when?? and dont say shortly cos then u lying cos u taking long not short. dont lie for the devil you will be punished and ur flesh will rot

Tanya: Kindly try not using bad words

eric: try not to lie

eric: what is ur definition of short??

eric: explain?

eric: 1 day or 2 days??

eric: cos 21 days for me is verrrrryyyyy verrrryyyyy loooong

eric: Scam Alerts Folder - Forex Peace Army Forum

eric: go there....look at all the people u scammed

eric: so dont defend the devil...

Tanya: I can not open this link

eric: Sticky Thread Sticky: Correct usage of Scam Alerts Folder AsstModerator 01-21-2010 06:13 PM by AsstModerator Go to last post 4 1,971 You have 1 post(s) in this thread, last Today Angry Prime4x does not credit wire since 3 weeks Prime4x User Today 12:44 PM by MrForex Go to last post 8 844 You have 1 post(s) in this thread, last Today Prime4x deposit scam Desmond Gabriel Today 12:43 PM by MrForex Go to last post 5 618 You have 5 post(s) in this thread, last Today Prime forex giving no answers to my missing money after 3 weeks! No TT supplied! MrForex Today 12:39 PM by MrForex Go to last post 5 113 You have 1 post(s) in this thread, last Today Prime4x and many problems (does'nt do withdrawal , omiting profites , changing chart mehdi sobhani Today 12:38 PM by MrForex Go to last post 6 643 You have 1 post(s) in this thread, last Today Angry Prime4x.com Scam Broker! Beware! (Multi-page thread 1 2) miee Today 12:33 PM by MrForex Go to last post 12 4,685 You have 1 post(s) in this thread, last Today Prime4x Broker (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page) pouya ghiaci Today 12:25 PM by MrForex Go to last post 53 4,139 You have 1 post(s) in this thread, last Today Angry prime4x.com is a SCAM sadatian Today 12:21 PM by MrForex Go to last post 3 270 You have 1 post(s) in this thread, last Today Prime4x don't PAY !!!

eric: see there

eric: all the scams from prime4x on that website

eric: explain that??

eric: wheres my money?

eric: tell amr and joe adams to go look there...

eric: i will take this to the international news if i have to...all the forums im on ...i will plaster it on there till i get all my money

eric: you going down....

eric: i promise you

eric: you have 200 investors in South Africa..im telling all of them

eric: welll??

eric: silence?

eric: helping to spend my money?

eric: i have 2000 friends on facebook and twitter i have more i am telling them all and then telling them to tell their friends before you know it a million ppl will know then the whole world will know! Insha Allah i will show u

eric: hellllllooooooooooooo scammers why u quiet now?

There may be a problem communicating with Tanya. Please wait while your chat is transferred to another operator.

You are now chatting with 'Tanya'

eric: and now??

Tanya: Thank you for chatting with us again.

Tanya: Hello. How may I assist you?

eric: forexpeacearmy.com

eric: eric: all the scams from prime4x on that website eric: explain that?? eric: wheres my money? eric: tell amr and joe adams to go look there... eric: i will take this to the international news if i have to...all the forums im on ...i will plaster it on there till i get all my money eric: you going down.... eric: i promise you eric: you have 200 investors in South Africa..im telling all of them eric: welll?? eric: silence? eric: helping to spend my money? eric: i have 2000 friends on facebook and twitter i have more i am telling them all and then telling them to tell their friends before you know it a million ppl will know then the whole world will know!

Tanya: That is not a good way of conversation

Tanya: You can do what you want

eric: so being nice and lying to me and telling me to wait for a TT for 14 days is a better way of conversation??

eric: by saying shortly every time

Tanya: I already told you it will be sent to you

eric: thats what they said last week

eric: and the beginning of the week

eric: and yesterday

eric: and earlier

eric: and they will say it on monday too

eric: one guy waited for FOUR months and he still never got it

eric: do u think it is fair??

eric: did you inform amr and joe adams about me yet??

eric: Scam Alerts Folder - Forex Peace Army Forum

Tanya: Yes i already passed a request regarding your issue

eric: ok well see

eric: enjoy your weekend

eric: and remember

eric: im not angry with you

eric: but get another job

eric: your company is pathetic

eric: good luck

I wonder if Joe would be so kind as to chime in on this thread.

Hello Joe!!!!

They not taking this problem serious enough so I am taking it one step further and reporting them to the FSC Mauritius under which they are regulated.

I would suggest everyone who have a similar problem do the same.

Website is FSC | MAURITIUS

Hope we get some results this way. The more we bang on their doors the more they will be forced to heed to our calls!!!

Hello Joe!

Prime4x Representative

Dear All

I am Robert , i am working for prime4x and i am here today in order to help all the people that have some problems , i will be honest with everyone and i am sure that i can help him , i apologize if there some delays but there were some updates in the accountant section and the banking system so that is why there were some delays , me ( Robert ) and Joe are trying to do our best to help you , And we will not agree on any problem that may happen to any of our clients , We always working for prime4x from the client side not from the broker side and we will be happy when we solve your problems . Please all the clients that have problems send mail to me directly ( robert@prime4x.com ) or send to ( joe.adams@prime4x.com ) and for sure if one of us did not help you the other one will do . Do not hesitate to contact us any time and that will be appreciated from you to contact us .

Thanks

Back