1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime4x - and huge slippage

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by diacon, Apr 15, 2010.

1. diacon

diacon Recruit

Welcome,

Plis forgive me my english, but I want to describe my problem with this broker - prime4x.
    To my trades I often use a macroeconomy news. I use a pending orders to open positions.
    on 25.03.2010 12:29 before news I set up a pending order:
    pending order buy stop 0.40 GBPUSD at 1.4950 sl: 1.4943 tp: 0.0000
    The market at this moment was about: 1.4943
    In the next minute the market was opened with the pricegap and first price was 1.4963 (u can see on the screen shot).
    What was happened? The system changed price to the 1.4501 (the maximum price at that moment) - that was 38pips after the market was opened.
    There live support told me that they do not have any slippage. They wrote me:
    "Sara: If your pending order reached a valid price
    Sara : So it will be activated
    Sara : If is didn't reach a valid price
    Sara : so it will be deactivated"

So I understood that in that situation they should cancel my order.
    Their live support wrote me:
    "I: when are the news time and fast movements of the market order pending in the case of price gaps are carried out from slipping, or are canceled?
    I: hello
    Sara : It will be cancelled
    I: are you sure?
    Sara : Yes"

But they still havent done it, even I was few times contact with their complain department.
    If any body can help me or give some suggestions, I will be thanks full.
    Or maybe I am wrong, but If that is okey, who wants to invest with this broker?

regards
    diacon

Attached Files:

2. NWAJEI CHRISTIAN

my pending was canceled

this is the second time your company is deleting my pending order and i will not take this one just like that i will fight back.i set a pending order just before the 9:30 news on gpb/usd for a sell at 1.5432 with tp at 1.5412 but my order was cancelled by dealer again for the second time i will not take this i want the money for that trade order number #13482017

3. NickB

NickB Forex4Noobs Rep.

I doubt you will ever get your money for that trade. However, if the broker has a history of doing this why not change? Prime4X had a bad reputation you should really go with a large, reputable broker that is regulated within the US, UK, Switzerland or Australia.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.