• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Prime4x and many problems (does'nt do withdrawal , omiting profites , changing chart

I am having an issue with a company

mehdi sobhani

Recruit
Default Prime4x doesn't do any withdrawal - Today, 08:41 PM
Hi
Me and our friends have many many problems with prime4x
the main problem is with our withdrawals . in fact it doesn't do any withdrawals and has blocked all of our funds .
recently it is doing some strange things for making its users lose their money ,
I will mention some of them :

1- Sometimes it suddenly omits some accounts profites and says that they are doing piphunting , accounts which have something about 5-7% of what is called piphunting !!
(in it's definition of piphunting , it is used for closeing positions in less than 2 minutes with less than to pips profit over spreads and this most be the main strategy of trading in account and their rules say if someone uses piphunting as main strategy there are some steps , step 1 is warning the clients , 2-decreasing the leverage , 3-widening the spreads and 4 is omitong profites and breaking working with that client )

2-it doesn't do any withdrawals and when we chat with them about that they just say it will be done shortly but weeks and monthes go and nothing happens , but it sometimes does some low amounts of withdrawals for some users or some high amounts for just some special users .

3-recently the broker is disconnecting it's server in some special times and after that which a lot of users have got severe loses it tells them " the loss is not related to server's problem and it is your problem and mistake in trading !!!"

4-It also has started to make changes in charts to beat clients stops , yesterday it made a clear changes in chart to beat a lot of clients stops and it is the picture of that :
(GBPUSD M15 5 /March/2010 )
attachment.php

Prime4x chart VS union forex chart (GBPUSD M15 5 /March/2010 )
the shadow in this chart is just in Prime4x real server and is not seen in other broker's chart even in Prime4x's demo chart !!!! and is just for beating clients stops .

5-Another thing recently it has started to do is doing whatever it wants and when we complain about them they say that it is our rules !!! the rule that no one knows about them and maybe they have made this new rule the previous day !!
We have chatted many many many many times with them and we have never got a proper and satisfying answer and as a matter of fact they are doing what ever they want .
please help us and guide us how we can get our rights and money back from this broker .

i have the same problem withraw at prime4x...i have problem withdraw with prime4x by liberty reserve amount just only $500, but it was almost took 2 weeks from i request my withdraw and untill this time i can't see my money at my liberty reserve account...i don't know what really happen with prime4x, is they just received deposit but don't want pay withdraw any trader?????? ..

Hope FPA took concern for this case cause it's was many problem client withdraw with prime4x. IF they was pay me i'll make an update. thanks you

Reply from Prime4x

Thanks to this web-site!

My trader I'm dealing with uses Prime4x, she told me to open a live account with Prime4x. I decided to perform some DD before I wire the funds. I found this site and was made aware of the warnings from Cyprus. I questioned Prime4x via e-mail regarding the warnings from Cyprus gov. Is The Financial Services Commission Legit? There response....

Dear Sir,

Kindly we would like to inform you that prime4x has nothing to do with warning letter from Cyprus government as we are regulated with FSC (Financial services commissions) under number 0948058 C1/GBL and we are located in Mauritius also the FSC is in Mauritius in the southwest Indian Ocean

Best Regards,

Support Department
Prime Forex Investment

T: +971 429 30 118
E: support@prime4x.com
W:Welcome To Prime4x

Is The Financial Services Commission Legit?

e problem withraw at prime4x

i have the same problem withraw at prime4x...i have problem withdraw with prime4x by liberty reserve amount just only $500, but it was almost took 2 weeks from i request my withdraw and untill this time i can't see my money at my liberty reserve account...i don't know what really happen with prime4x, is they just received deposit but don't want pay withdraw any trader?????? ..

Hope FPA took concern for this case cause it's was many problem client withdraw with prime4x. IF they was pay me i'll make an update. thanks you

PLEASE FPA should help us, we got a lot of fund with this junkie Prime4x, i wanna even ask cant we go to their so called office in Dubai and Cyprus whose land been used to commit international financial crime all over, i have 1200usd and for two weeks nothing has happened, they keep promising- it will be done today, it will be done tomorrow but all to no success, please help us, we are trying to made ends meet, don't let this people run away with our fund, at worst let them send us our capital and let them hold the profit we have made. Thank you

Update Delaying Withdraw

Update : TOday i was received my withdraw from prime4x after wait more than 2 week.

Thanks to : Mr. Joe and FPA who help me solve this problem.
For Prime4x : I hope prime4x can give more good service especially for withdraw to faster proces so prime4x client can be with prime4x for a long time. Thanks you

Is this company regulator by where?

Is this company regulator by which country?
Thanks

Default Prime4x doesn't do any withdrawal - Today, 08:41 PM
Hi
Me and our friends have many many problems with prime4x
the main problem is with our withdrawals . in fact it doesn't do any withdrawals and has blocked all of our funds .
recently it is doing some strange things for making its users lose their money ,
I will mention some of them :

1- Sometimes it suddenly omits some accounts profites and says that they are doing piphunting , accounts which have something about 5-7% of what is called piphunting !!
(in it's definition of piphunting , it is used for closeing positions in less than 2 minutes with less than to pips profit over spreads and this most be the main strategy of trading in account and their rules say if someone uses piphunting as main strategy there are some steps , step 1 is warning the clients , 2-decreasing the leverage , 3-widening the spreads and 4 is omitong profites and breaking working with that client )

2-it doesn't do any withdrawals and when we chat with them about that they just say it will be done shortly but weeks and monthes go and nothing happens , but it sometimes does some low amounts of withdrawals for some users or some high amounts for just some special users .

3-recently the broker is disconnecting it's server in some special times and after that which a lot of users have got severe loses it tells them " the loss is not related to server's problem and it is your problem and mistake in trading !!!"

4-It also has started to make changes in charts to beat clients stops , yesterday it made a clear changes in chart to beat a lot of clients stops and it is the picture of that :
(GBPUSD M15 5 /March/2010 )
attachment.php

Prime4x chart VS union forex chart (GBPUSD M15 5 /March/2010 )
the shadow in this chart is just in Prime4x real server and is not seen in other broker's chart even in Prime4x's demo chart !!!! and is just for beating clients stops .

5-Another thing recently it has started to do is doing whatever it wants and when we complain about them they say that it is our rules !!! the rule that no one knows about them and maybe they have made this new rule the previous day !!
We have chatted many many many many times with them and we have never got a proper and satisfying answer and as a matter of fact they are doing what ever they want .
please help us and guide us how we can get our rights and money back from this broker .

Back