• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Prime4x Broker

I am having an issue with a company
Hi Pouya Ghiaci,
Let me reminding you about your post before under the thread "Prime4x.com Scam Broker! Beware!" and the reply for the related post.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...lder/4068-prime4x-com-scam-broker-beware.html

03-09-2010, 11:25 PM
Hi
I'm the IB of prime4x too.
Prime4x had some issues but all of them have been solved today and All of the IBs got the rebates and the wire transfers.
The prime4x do not have any probelm right now.
I'm not defending this broker , I'm just sharing my Idea and my experiance.
Regards:
FX-Persia

Pouya...I am dissapointed. - Today, 11:58 AM
i am a client under Pouya's I.B and i have requested a withdrawal and NOTHING has been done to this effect. my balance has not been touched and anytime i mail an "automailer" replies me. Prime4x are no fools. they are scams but slightly intelligent ones. they are selective when it comes to payment. they choose and pick who they pay. for example Mr Pouya here. he has been bribed by being paid his request or rebates while most people under his I.B are crying for thier funds. i got a mail from FPA that they would soon put prime4x under the scam list.prime4x only pays selected I.B's and a few people who they feel can fight for them. and these I.B's too fight.

i am spreading the word around in my own little way that Prime4x is a scam. i have $31,000 in my account and i cannot withdraw it.

I sent pouya here an offline message on his messenger. and of course, he ignored it. just like his friends PRIME4X.

YOU WILL ROT IN HELL.

Last edited:
Dear All Prime Forex memeber

if any of our clients face any problem with accountant Dept
please contact me directly
joe.adams@prime4x.com

and provied me with all the account detiles and we will check it for him same day and solve it ASAP

Regards

joe.adams@prime4x.com

and provied me with all the account detiles and we will check it for him same day and solve it ASAP

Regards

Mr Joe.
I sent u an email 24hours ago.
Please look into the matter.

The original withdrawal was made about a month ago.

I will update to the rest of FPA community when i received the money.

Regards

Poor Primefx, its very difficult to solve clients withdrawal?
If the client losses, you laugh,
but when the client gains, hope you can smile :p

The key now is not to give any reason anymore, just completed clients withdrawal, restore your name even if your name smelling feces. :p

i have contact mr joe adam , mr amr , miss emma , emily , eline , abby , joseph , susan and so many others .

according to my problem , they are not take action yet . my withdraw still not process .

they said my bank refund the money to them when i withdraw . i go to bank and discuss with manager of bank . manager of bank show me detail that prime broker not send the money . they only cheat you . how this ???

mr adam , mr amr = please take action

i am one of your IB

15027 ( IB )

please take serious this problem become it become worst at lebanon expo this month .

i want hear your answer ..

joe.adams@prime4x.com

Regards

mr joe adams , your status as representitive of prime4x broker .

may we see how you solve my problem . if prime4x broker can process and pay me as you promise , it will indicated that prime4x broker is not scam broker and can go more better after this .

i have withdraw 59,800 usd from my acc but still not process yet . how mr joe ?

we trust you but you always make problem to us ..

Poor Primefx, its very difficult to solve clients withdrawal?
If the client losses, you laugh,
but when the client gains, hope you can smile :p

The key now is not to give any reason anymore, just completed clients withdrawal, restore your name even if your name smelling feces. :p

Mr Jo how you change your opinion in very short time ,from a few days you support prime and today you against them ;)

Back