• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Prime4x Broker

I am having an issue with a company
Got my Payment already

Hi Guys,
I got my withdrawal dated 14th May 2010 today,
for amount 4161 usd.

What you can do is contact Joe.Adams@prime4x.com
if he doesnt reply u in 2 business days, please email him again.
That's how i got my withdrawals.

Be very patient in asking them to expedite your withdrawals.
I am happy that Prime4x has paid me and raised their credibility :)

Regards,
William

Hi Guys,
I got my withdrawal dated 14th May 2010 today,
for amount 4161 usd.

What you can do is contact Joe.Adams@prime4x.com
if he doesnt reply u in 2 business days, please email him again.
That's how i got my withdrawals.

Be very patient in asking them to expedite your withdrawals.
I am happy that Prime4x has paid me and raised their credibility :)

Regards,
William

but it seems that you never complain before because its first time for you to post in FPA please don't try to make a good image for Mr Joe.Adams or Prime4X and don't take about credibility we have here so many cases and so many traders contact Mr Joe.Adams before without any respond , you are lucky Guy .:unhappy:

withdrawal

Dear All Prime Forex memeber

if any of our clients face any problem with accountant Dept
please contact me directly
joe.adams@prime4x.com

and provied me with all the account detiles and we will check it for him same day and solve it ASAP

Regards

what is happening with account no 73880?
money was deducted from that acc on the 10th of May and uptill now its not gotten to my client? i have asked him to contact you and the accountant department several times now

money was deducted from that acc on the 10th of May and uptill now its not gotten to my client? i have asked him to contact you and the accountant department several times now

the best way is keep sending hundreds of emails.... call them .... make their life miserable and this technique will most probably work with 60% chance.

did you recived any answer from Mr jo , i think Mr Jo will not answer you but keep on sending emails for prime and jo may be he waked him up

the probl is going to be solved

I have contact Pime4x broker and Mr Joe Adams contacts me too.We have spoke about the problems and the good news is that they are managing a plan to solve the problem.
I will inform all of my clients about the plan as soon as we agreed on it.
so every one pease calm down and wait a little more so the problem canbe solved.
Regards:
FX-Persia

did Joe Adams just employ in primer4x ?
i aksed this questions because i see that he have a power to solve withdrawal problems and direct contact with the people .

pouya ghiaci, you should not have deleted the content of your posts in this thread, because it is important to keep a full historical account of incidents for future reference.

I have a small amount of money with this broker, so I would like the problems to be solved.

Joe Adams should get back on here and state his plan.

Back