• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Prime4x Broker

I am having an issue with a company
9th june 2010 , i received 20k usd from mr amr ( prime4x ) and also he gave me TT copy for that transfer .

now i wait another 2 wire transfer .. on next thursday and next monday . mr amr have promised me that i will get the another withdraw on next thursday and next monday .

i will post here when i get it .

anyway , thanks mr amr . :)

prime4x scam , moneybookers scammers too

Since April 2010, start the withdrawal of my money in my account 60694 of prime4x.com , after much pleading to withdraw my money, prime4x transferred via moneybookers my 3967usd of my account in prime4x, but to my surprise, after receiving the money, moneybookers automatically lock my account!!! (Oh NO GOD! is a nightmare!, I escape from the cave of Ali Baba and now wants to steal a pirate! Internet is full of bad guys, and thieves)
Send hundred Inquiries mails to security@moneybookers.com (Mr Yarek), but do not answer why!!, I want to explain why they blocked my account!
Send many claims to prime4x, to communicate with moneybookers to ask because they blocked my account after the deposit prime4x money, but does not answer my emails or my complaints (prime4x), September 8 today, my money is still trapped in moneybookers.

** Mr. Amid (joe , amad, adams) can you deign to help, so treat your customers?

** Mr Pouya GHIACI can you helpme? I am your customer too! You got me into all this mess!!!!

** Can someone help meet this new Moneybookers theft?

PD:there is any lawyer who lives in England and can help me? I am planning to sue, but spent all my savings are hundreds of people have also been stolen, Moneybookers is used to steal because they know that sued for stealing small amounts.
But wrong to me, I will bring this to the last request!! MF!!

I expect a reply ... please

what is Joe Adams email and how sure are we that he will do any thing reasonable what i will advice is to contact the bank with which they receive the money from.that way they can get them down.

@Hellenic Bank of Cyprus
did they do anything about you money if yes let us know and please i also need to know how i can get intouch with FPA

See the Sticky at the top of this thread: "Report Prime4x withdrawal issues here." Please join the combined effort to have Prime4X do their job properly!

Back