• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Prime4x.com

General discussions of a financial company
my withdrawal is done

I have received $ 2000 within 6 days from the request, if the stories above is true, I hope it is a problem that now begin to be resolved by Prime4x. becouse i just can make profit in prime4x platform :D

Prime4x is a scam broker

Hi
I'm from IRAN.

In the last year I opened Forex account with prime4x. after hearing rumors that the company's lack honesty, i stopped activity in this broker.

At present many of my compatriots have blocked accounts with this broker and can not do withdrawal their account balance.

This broker among Iranian traders does not no credit and among Iranian forums known as scam .

Dear FPA

I'm Fx persia client (my account number is 60775) and sent more than 4 emails to Mr Omari and prime4x Accountant that i wrote my bank detailes inside and outside of iran and My LR account 2 weeks ago (2010.11.24 ) , but they only say
"We would like to notify you that we received your bank details and you will receive your money very soon ."

help me please

Account 74698

Hello,

I have been waiting for withdrawal for more than 6 months.

I sent letters to Mr Omari and after 2 months finally he asked my banking details which i sent him ! Then again no response from him and in December 02 I received letter from Mr. Robert in which he assured me to solve the problem in 48 hour.

I sent several withdrawal requests to my banking account and LR account and none of them yet approved !

Today is December 08 and I am still waiting response from Robert.

My account number is ; 74698

Regards,

I send many withdrawal on 6 month ago. not paid all.

My last withdrawal on 06/12 but not paid.my acc# is: 4001

Regards.

withdrawal problem

hi to admin FPA
i request withdrawal for amount 4000$ at broker prime4x' but don't pay still
my account nummber is:#87139
please help me.
thanks

Last edited:
Prime4x

Dear FPA

I am from IRAN
my account # 87127. I fund my account 2010.05.24 after 5 month trade i requested to withdrawal but from now they did not answer. i chat with they chat support and they said my account is verified and they said to Persian support to give my money back and i emailed to Persian support 3 times but they did not answer yet.

Please help us to get our money back.

Best Regards

What Should I do?

My acccount nummber is 38001 i have 508 dollars with prime 4x and i am waiting since over 6 months fo rmy money.. after promising me again and again to verify my account with new documents they havent done it till yet.i have written mr omari recently but he hasnt answered yet.. i am happy that FPA is following this case for so long and has achieved so much till now by getting my friends money back which was much greater amount.once again my name is Mahmound Alizadeh my account number is 38001

hi please help me FPA

I send many withdrawal on 10 month ago. not paid all

i request withdrawal for amount 1500$ at broker prime4x' but don't pay still
my account number is 80742

help

Back