• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Prime4x.com

General discussions of a financial company
Money lost

My wire deposit is lost for more than two weeks now. The withdrawal of a friend is lost for more than three weeks. Either Prime4X or their bank, Hellenic Bank, are scam. I will post again on the progress of these issues. Eventually I may report them on the scam list

WD Request

I have been waiting for 5 working days for LR WD request to be processed, Support said they will pass this issue to certain dept. ( that were the second time support promise me ) :unhappy:

Welcome,

Plis forgive me my english, but I want to describe my problem with this broker - prime4x.
To my trades I often use a macroeconomy news. I use a pending orders to open positions.
on 25.03.2010 12:29 before news I set up a pending order:
pending order buy stop 0.40 GBPUSD at 1.4950 sl: 1.4943 tp: 0.0000
The market at this moment was about: 1.4943
In the next minute the market was opened with the pricegap and first price was 1.4963 (u can see on the screen shot).
What was happened? The system changed price to the 1.4501 (the maximum price at that moment) - that was 38pips after the market was opened.
There live support told me that they do not have any slippage. They wrote me:
"Sara: If your pending order reached a valid price
Sara : So it will be activated
Sara : If is didn't reach a valid price
Sara : so it will be deactivated"

So I understood that in that situation they should cancel my order.
Their live support wrote me:
"I: when are the news time and fast movements of the market order pending in the case of price gaps are carried out from slipping, or are canceled?
I: hello
Sara : It will be cancelled
I: are you sure?
Sara : Yes"

But they still havent done it, even I was few times contact with their complain department.
If any body can help me or give some suggestions, I will be thanks full.
Or maybe I am wrong, but If that is okey, who wants to invest with this broker?

regards
diacon

Attachments

• GBPUSD_25.03.2010.jpg
    GBPUSD_25.03.2010.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Chat Window.pdf
    20.5 KB · Views: 10
So Far So Good

Ijoined prime4x in January 2010 and four months after, I have nothing to complain about. My $1400 deposit by bank wire from Nigeria was credited within 5 days. My first few trades were losses. That was no fault of theirs. I was not patient to see the trades through and I was not following the rules of money management. Then I needed money for some other things and I requested for a withdrawal of $850 out of the $1200 left in my account. About two weeks later, I got the funds. Note that it took them three days to process the withdrawal before sending it. Then I realized I submitted a wrong account number - my local currency account instead of my dollar account. So that delayed the crediting of the funds by my bank in Nigeria. One can hardly blame prime4x for this! Well, back to my trading, I again recorded a string of losses until I had only $80 left. Then I reviewed my trading strategy as well as money management. I stopped trading short term and began to trade the daily chart and never exceeded 0.01 lot on any trade. Now, I have $270 in my account. All through, I never had problem placing trades, closing trades nor with my SL or TP. So far so good. What will happen when I make the next withdrawal is what I do not know. I hope I am able to prove that prime4x is great! Till then ....................

deny $1000

i received an email on 19 april 2010 from accountant@prime4x.com said that i get $1000 bonus but they deny the email when i want to claim it.below are the email from them

You Get $1000 Bonus from Prime4x! (non_gg15@yahoo.com)
Monday, April 19, 2010 5:14 PM
"accountant@prime4x.com" <accountant@prime4x.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:non_gg15@yahoo.com

withdrawal lost

I made a withdrawal from my Prime4 account to my private bank account on 18/03/2010 but I still did not receive my money. I had a lot of chatsessions no one could help me. My last chat was terrible, the session ended by the stop of the lady.
I have send nearly daily an email asking me to send a TT but till this moment I received nothing. No TT and no money.
Even complains and questions via the website are unanswered. No one respond!!!!!!
It is now a month later and it seems that I have lost my money.
Be aware of Prime4x!!

If anayone here can help please do, I am rather desperate

they are scam

I lost several thousonds of dollars in prime4x by my fault, finally I opend a new account numbered 82666 and I deposit 1070 $ in it, through several risky positions, I make the account blance up to 4300 $ , and on MArch , 10, 2010 exactly when I decided to withdraw my money I saw an odd thing on my account history, yes, they reduce all my profit and I was told that I can withdeaw only that 1070 $ ,they called this reprehensible act as "RM issue", there are still all the evidences on my account history, what an unfairness world it is !

Well... I surely wouldnt wanna start a fight here... but I feel that the sentiments shared is not shared by all.
I have been with Prime4x for the last year or so... We have +-350 clients who all trade manually and many use our EA's there with great success. When any of our new guys sign up we the entire procedure takes about 5 working days (using the Moneybookers service). From when the account is funded from MB that actually funding takes on average 10 minutes these days.
I would suggest that you guys join via an IB... there definitely is strength in numbers. We dont have hassles with spread widening, withdrawals etc... hell, we even had a situation where Prime4x had returned 100+ pips of EACH of our traders that lost while running our ea on their servers!!! I am confident that Prime4x is NOT a scam.
Criticism and negativity unfortunately go hand in hand... in this instance it is very important to understand that all companies and people alike have run-ins or flaws along the way... yes, some are big and most are really insignificant, but the natural order is for the negatives to step forward and be well and truly exaggerated.
I would like to invite ALL others to share their positive experiences with all... there are many, any people that ARE getting fantastic service all day, everyday from Prime... it would be a crime to not share those experiences with all.

you must be a prime4x staff or a trader who makes alot of loses. i didnt read your comment. i dont have to. i have mails upon mails lamenting on prime4x wickedness. and we're talking about 5000, 12000 dollars.. mine is 25000 dollars and you are here saying they are not scams. i pray God revives your dead conscience

Hello
its a scam brokers
they deducted my Money 24/03/2010 but they not send my money and they send a fake Swift page to me, i send they swift page to Hellenic Bank and Hellenic Bank told me its a Fake Swift Pgae

its a scam Borker

Back