• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Prime4x.com

General discussions of a financial company
Can you please post the swift as well as Hellenic Bank's response to it.

If you don't want to post it publicly, use the "Contact Us" link below and someone here will tell you where you can email it.

i received an email on 19 april 2010 from accountant@prime4x.com said that i get $1000 bonus but they deny the email when i want to claim it.

I know this person. He is a good trader and has many followers. Not easy to label it a scam broker, but if this person says so, I will believe it.

With client withdrawal problems that are happening now in Malaysia, this reinforces the negative comments here.

Peace. :)

Hi

I'm using this broker for almost a year but from April untill now they refuse any withdrawal requests! I don't know what's their problem!

I'm now thinking of taking some legal action ...

Anyway ... Let's see what'd happen!

Prime4X is a SCAM

I don't now what people of FPA are waiting for to start an investigation about this Broker. There are so many complaints here about this broker. Several cases of refusal of withdrawal are reported.
Anyway if you intend to open an account with this broker, think twice!!!!!!!!
If you are subscribed to other forums, please inform people there about this broker.

Is now clear, the withdrawal problem by Prime4x not only happen in Malaysia, I went into the forums all over the world, too many comments about Prime4x and all about client withdrawal.
I wonder whether Prime4fx deaf or deliberately ignoring this situation? :err:

me too...i have problem withdraw with prime4x by liberty reserve amount just only $500, but it was almost took 2 weeks from i request my withdraw and untill this time i can't see my money at my liberty reserve account...i don't know what really happen with prime4x, is they just received deposit but don't want pay withdraw any trader?????? ..

Hope FPA took concern for this case cause it's was many problem client withdraw with prime4x. IF they was pay me i'll make an update. thanks you

Reply from Prime4x

Thanks to this web-site!

My trader I'm dealing with uses Prime4x, she told me to open a live account with Prime4x. I decided to perform some DD before I wire the funds. I found this site and was made aware of the warnings from Cyprus. I questioned Prime4x via e-mail regarding the warnings from Cyprus gov. Is The Financial Services Commission Legit? There response....

Dear Sir,

Kindly we would like to inform you that prime4x has nothing to do with warning letter from Cyprus government as we are regulated with FSC (Financial services commissions) under number 0948058 C1/GBL and we are located in Mauritius also the FSC is in Mauritius in the southwest Indian Ocean

Best Regards,

Support Department
Prime Forex Investment

T: +971 429 30 118
E: support@prime4x.com
W:Welcome To Prime4x

Is The Financial Services Commission Legit?

prime4x suspicious to me

I have read thru a bit of the complains here and about 1 or 2 people have had a different and satisfactory comment about p4x, the most has been tales of woes, well mine is not so different, i initially assumed the fault might be mine or its just one of those things but coming to this forum i got to understand that many more people are affected in many different ways.

I recently deposited a little amount of money to p4x thru moneybookers so that i can trade my EA, i followed all process for uploading funds from moneybookers and it happened that immediately or so, moneybookers confirmed to me that the transaction is successful and that if any trouble along the way it is not with them but with the recipient and quoted the recipient email address as accountant@prime4x.

Afterwards my EA kept recording 0.00 fund i waited and waited and about a month after when i wanted to transfer from my main to sub account, it still showed 0.00 funds, i got to the website of p4x tried to do the transfer, but got an email telling i dont have enough equity, the vocab confused me a bit anyway but i went ahead to reply and ask for further explanation but nothing fruitful, i went on to live chat and spoke to a few people, until i got to speak to a lady who come out plainly to tell me that there isnt any fund in my account, she checked both account and it was empty a month after deposit, she advised i check by live chat and demand to speak to the account dept which i did and at the same time sending emails to accountant.

Good thing i got the moneybookers transaction confirmation still in my email box and i had to send this to the accountant and this went on for a while before they admitted they received the money.

My question is this, if i did not realise there was any issue with my deposit, and probably lost my email proof then will that be the end to my money?, is the depositor supposed to run after the guys who took his money and have to prove the fact to him before they admit it? worse of all i demanded some form of apology from accounts but all i got was 'we put your money there as soon as we received it' but a month happened in between.

Right now, i have lost my capital trade due to various other issues that i am yet to understand, things i dont have control over as an EA (auto) trader. for instance trades remained open when it shd not be and it trades at losses until i realised it.

I will keep on watching to determine which side of the coin i rest my judgment on.

Update Delaying Withdraw

Update : TOday i was received my withdraw from prime4x after wait more than 2 week.

Thanks to : Mr. Joe and FPA who help me solve this problem.

For Prime4x : I hope prime4x can give more good service especially for withdraw to faster proces so prime4x client can be with prime4x for a long time. Thanks you

Back