• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Prime4x.com

General discussions of a financial company
prime4x and JOE ADAMS

Hi FPA, my account number in prime4x is 60694, asked to withdraw 3500 u$s to L.R., since 22 April!!, a month!!, send many mails to everyone, INCLUDING JOE ADAMS, but not solve anything... only promises

Also wrote my claim on the facebook wall prime4x:
Prime4x | Facebook

Prime4x is the worst broker I've ever used ...
Late last month, my money is lost $ 280 because there was someone who took it ...
Someone named SUNARTO LR with LR account: U7179492've taken my money, and it was approved by Prime4x. Though it's not my data.

My name is SUNARTO (without LR), and accounts LR: U1964XXX

WD should only be approved for the same name and LR account at the time of initial deposit

Prime4x has a weak and insecure WD system...

Be careful, it's better to move to other brokers who have the more secure WD system . Moreover, they're promotion by giving huge bonuses for a number of the deposit. They currently do not have enough money.

Chat with PRime4x accountant

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Abby'

Abby: Welcome to our live chat service.

Abby: How may I help you today?

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): hi I'm pouya ghiaci theowner of account number 60500 and IB : ir66

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): please redirect me to accountant department

Abby: Please hold on for a moment

Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'Joseph '.

You are now chatting with 'Joseph '

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): hi

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): I'm pouya Ghiaci the owner of account number 60500 and IB IR66 agian

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): I just want to know about my wire transfer case

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): I want to have the TT Scans

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): of my wire transfers

Joseph : Please hold on I will check it for you now

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): I'm sharing all of my evidences with my clients and Also other clients of yours

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): I just want to have the TT Scans of my wire transfers

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): that's all

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): I have sent you email today agian

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): but no reply

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): no one in answering the phone line too

Joseph : We will send it to you Sir

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): when?

Joseph : But for which amount ?

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): I want exact time

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): please do not tell me as soon as possible

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): you told me that you have wired the money

Joseph : Which amount Sir?

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): so you must have the TT Scans

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): botrh of them

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): 50,000$ at 19/4/2010

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): and 55,000$ at 20/4/2010

Joseph : Yes Sir

Joseph : We will send it to you

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): when are you going to send them for me?

Joseph : Very soon Sir

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): that's not my answer

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): as you have mentioned before you have wired the money

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): so you must have the TT Scan now

Joseph : We will send it to you Sir

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): that's not my answer agian

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): I need it right now

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): I have waited for it for about 1 month

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): I think that it is enough

Joseph : I will do my best Sir to receive it as soon as possible

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): I do not have more time to spend here

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): no

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): you have told me this so many times but nothing happened

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): please let me know what is the problem

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): why don't you just send me the TT Scans?

Joseph : There is no problem

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): so why you do not sending me the TT Scans?

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): do you think that is is logical to take more than 1 month for a wire transfer?

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): do you think it is logical if it takes almost 1 month to send me a TT Scan of wire transfer that you have done before as you said?

Joseph : Very soon you will receive it

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): you are just saying the same thing every time

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): I can not accept that anymore

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): Just let me know the truth

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): I have to answer my clients

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): I can not hold them anymore

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): I need axact answer today

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): how is responsible there?

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): Please answer me

Joseph : We will send it to you very soon

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): please do not say that agian

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): answer my questions please

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): I'm going to report this case to FPA

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): there is nothing I can do here

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): is it your last answer?

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): "We will send it to you very soon" ?

Joseph : We will do our best Sir

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): you are doing nothing , not your Best

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): I'm Really sorry

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): I really do not want to be rude here

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): but you did not left me any choise

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): I'm Really sorry

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): I have to report that to your regulator and also to FPA

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): I will share my evidences at this website: Welcome To Prime4x ; Disclosure...!

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): please redirect it to your manager

Joseph : We will send it to you very soon

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): I will not let anyone open new account on your broker

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): As soon as I get my money in my account I will share that too

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): I think it will better for your company to cooporate with us

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): we will tell everyone that prime4x have sent us the mone

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): y

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): And everyone will now that your broker is doing well

Joseph : We will do our best Sir

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): please transfer my chat to your manager

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): try your best

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): But I think you are doing nothing

Joseph : Sir,We will send the TT copy to you

Joseph : we are sorry for being late

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): I'm sorry too

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): I will be waiting for TT Scans

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): and I will share the TT Scans on the website too

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): I will check the TT Scans with both Hellenic and Royal bank

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): And I will share the result on the website too

pouya ghiaci ( IB: IR66 ): bye

Joseph : Thank you for chatting. Good-bye.

Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

Prime4x is not perfect, but what broker is?

I have had accounts with FXCD, ForexOpen, Tadawul, GlobalFX, IBFX, Prime4x and probably a couple others. Out of these, I'd probably put Prime4x in 2nd or 3rd place.

The reason for that is that my account made money and those profits are today sitting safely in my own personal bank account. While the EA I used has been profitable at other brokers, it was far more profitable at Prime4x than any other broker I've used before. I literally tripled my money a little over a month.

When I read the overwhelmingly negative reviews about Prime4x at FPA, I panicked and requested a withdrawal of all the funds in account on May 14.Today, two weeks later, I received my full withdrawal to my bank.

Yes, it took longer than I would have liked. But, all things considered, I wish I had kept my money there, because by now my account probably would up at least 50%.

At this point, many people are panicking and with so many withdrawals, it's no small wonder that Prime4x is having trouble keeping up. It's like want happens when there are rumors that a bank is shutting down. People stand in line want their money out ASAP, perhaps not realizing that themselves are causing the problem.

There is a world of difference between Prime4x and brokers like GlobalFX and ForexOpen. Prime4x communicates with you. I realize it sounds like a broken record some times. But I am far more comfortable with that than, the dead silence I got at GlobalFX and ForexOpen.

I would like to deposit my money back to Prime4x. But I'm going to wait and see how this whole thing unfolds.

And no...I'm not a shill for Prime4x. I'm just stating the facts.

Last edited:
Prime4x is not perfect, but what broker is?

I have had accounts with FXCD, ForexOpen, Tadawul, GlobalFX, IBFX, Prime4x and probably a couple others. Out of these, I'd probably put Prime4x in 2nd or 3rd place.

The reason for that is that my account made money and those profits are today sitting safely in my own personal bank account. While the EA I used has been profitable at other brokers, it was far more profitable at Prime4x than any other broker I've used before. I literally tripled my money a little over a month.

When I read the overwhelmingly negative reviews about Prime4x at FPA, I panicked and requested a withdrawal of all the funds in account on May 14.Today, two weeks later, I received my full withdrawal to my bank.

Yes, it took longer than I would have liked. But, all things considered, I wish I had kept my money there, because by now my account probably would up at least 50%.

At this point, many people are panicking and with so many withdrawals, it's no small wonder that Prime4x is having trouble keeping up. It's like want happens when there are rumors that a bank is shutting down. People stand in line want their money out ASAP, perhaps no realizing that themselves are causing the problem.

There is a world of difference between Prime4x and brokers like GlobalFX and ForexOpen. Prime4x communicates with you. I realize it sounds like a broken record some times. But I am far more comfortable with that than, the dead silence I got at GlobalFX and ForexOpen.

I would like to deposit my money back to Prime4x. But I'm going to wait and see how this whole thing unfolds.

Prme4x Lovers

At this point, many people are panicking and with so many withdrawals, it's no small wonder that Prime4x is having trouble keeping up. It's like want happens when there are rumors that a bank is shutting down. People stand in line want their money out ASAP, perhaps not realizing that themselves are causing the problem.

My friend
I requested the withdraw of $79,745 from my four accounts more than two weeks ago and I'm still waiting. The forex broker is not supposed to touch the trader's money. You are lucky you received your money, I don't know how much but if you regret your withdrawal why don't you send back the money to Prime4x? I don't know, for me either you are naive or you are working for Prime4x.

prime4x is honest

I'm Iranian client of Prime4x & got 20k less than 1 month ago in my bank account(Royal Bank)without any problem.I think they are honest as before.if need i can provide screen shot.

lucky client?

I'm Iranian client of Prime4x & got 20k less than 1 month ago in my bank account(Royal Bank)without any problem.I think they are honest as before.if need i can provide screen shot.

I believe you but how can you explain the delay for my withdrawals, almost $80,000 three weeks now? and not even an email from them explaining the situation? You must be very lucky!

Back