• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Prime4X does not pay back

I am having an issue with a company
Update:

On 20-Nov the ultimatum expired without results. Sent them another e-mail:
* referred them to the AsstModerator action.
* "When did you order your bank to wire my money?"
* "What are the particulars of this order (SWIFT, IBAN, beneficiary, amount)?"
* "Send me the TT copy without delay!"
* Asked for the postal address of Prime4X (note: this once could be found on their
website but it was taken off).

Letter to P4X management has been prepared. If someone knows the postal address, this would be welcomed.

By the way, I asked 'support@prime4x.com' repeatedly where they are registered/licensed. No response (why am I not surprised?).

Update:

To my surprise, I received an e-mail out of the blue, saying "Kindly we would like to inform you that your withdrawal request has been processed since 10/11/2010 Via wire transfer with amount $500."

Yeah.... that's exactly the problem as I am trying to tell them for weeks now, the money has disappeared.

Their postal address is:

Suite 501, St James Court
St Denis Street
Port-Louis
Mauritius.

Update:

On 22-Nov, I wrote an official letter to P4X Generla Management.

Yesterday, the P4X accounting department (they should know) wrote me an e-mail stating he name and address of their bank: Barclay's of Dubai. I immediately wrote an e-mail to Barclay's, trying to find out if they could say anything about my transfer. This is what they wrote back:

Thank you for your email. Please note the client in question is no longer an account holder with Barclays Bank PLC, UAE. Hence we would be unable to confirm any details, as requested below
Apologies.

So much for the honesty and reliability of P4X. I think nothing stands in our way to officially declare them LIARS and SCAMS. I will provide copies of the relevant e-mails as proof when challenged.

I have just emailed Omari, Robert, and Amr from Prime4x asking about this. I expect to see a detailed response regarding the bank issue in this thread within 8 hours.

Dear All

we wold like to clear very important point that we just closed our barclays bank account on the date 11 Nov 2010 and if any one of our trader checked our member area he will find that we dont use that bank any more
so thier is nothing hidden or thier is nothing strange from the reply of the bank from dubai and the company have the right to use or close any of thier banks account as far as it is not affect our traders

so we are serching for the best always

and am always here to reply for any questions

Dear mr Robert Chris,

Shall we stick to the facts?

FACT #1
You say that you quitted with Barclay's on 11-Nov. On 23-Nov, Prime4X Accounting Department sent me an e-mail stating:

Dear sir

We would like to notify you that the account number we sent the money to is (IBAN) swift code (SWIFT) with amount 500$ and our bank name and address Barclay's Bank

Building No.6 Burj Downtown P.O BOX 1891 Dubai, UAE

Best Regards,

Accountant Department
Prime Forex Investment

Who is Lying here?

FACT #2
In the Prime4X Member Area (nor in any other place of the P4X web site) it is not stated which bank you are using. In fact, any information suspicious investors would be interested in, like your address, is missing there.

Please check your sources before quoting from them?
Would like me to post the original e-mails from both Prime4X and Barclay's?

Dear mr ben \peter.

As I don't know if you are the account holder or his friends
Am not here to argue with any one am here to help

Am hired in the company to solve and to improve the service not for any other reason

What am saying now that we already close it since 11 nov and maybe this is the reason that
You get delayed till the banking system got shift

Anyway as am saying am not here to argue if you are the owner of the account u will notice

That prime and you are exchange mails now to deliver your withdrawal amount
If you are his friend please ask him and he will inform you

So your case is on the process and I guess you have to wait for some days to check your account

Dear mr. Robert Chris,

I AM the account holder and I am giving you the facts. I feel abused by P4X and not taken serious. And if you don't want to argue, don't throw in arguments; especially if they don't make sense. I have had enough crap from P4X, and would rather see results in stead.

Today, I was contacted by Omari from P4X who promised to get me my money before the weekend. I gave him the necessary information.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Good day gentlemen,
I can see that Mr. Robert Chris talking here on behalf or representing Prime4x, well here is my case in very short.
I have requested a withdrawal of 4000$ Account No.10627 since 17 Oct 2010; have contacted their accountant department so many times, every time they say we will process your request ASAP but till today nothing happened
I have asked them several times to give me telephone number of someone in their management to talk to but they refused.
I hope to get some comments from Mr. Robert Chris.

Last edited:
mokhtar1,

please report your case in the topic "Sticky: Report Prime4x withdrawal issues here." Don't forget to include your P4X account number. The lieutenant AsstModerator is chasing P4X on the collected cases.

Back