• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Prime4X does not pay back

I am having an issue with a company
They payed!

Finally, I received part of my withdrawal. This is 27 days after I ordered it, and it took 25 e-mails, 5 live chats and finally the involvement of FPA (lieutenant AssManager, thanks).

Mr. Omari of P4X deserves the credits for actually getting my money wired.

Remaining problem (for me) is that Hellenic Bank of Cyprus , P4X's bank, has withheld 10% as "cost" although the European Banking Rules forbid this. I have already asked my bank to clarify this. Mr. Omari promised me to go after Hellenic Bank and have them correct their illegal action.

Remaining problem (for all) is that Prime4X is unwilling or unable (I don't know what's the worst) to handle withdrawals timely and orderly. May I advise Prime4X to invest energy into the establishment of robust procedures, so they don't have to fight fires all the time?

I will make another withdrawal soon. The fun hasn't ended yet!

Finally, I received part of my withdrawal. This is 27 days after I ordered it, and it took 25 e-mails, 5 live chats and finally the involvement of FPA (lieutenant AssManager, thanks).

Mr. Omari of P4X deserves the credits for actually getting my money wired.

Remaining problem (for me) is that Hellenic Bank of Cyprus , P4X's bank, has withheld 10% as "cost" although the European Banking Rules forbid this. I have already asked my bank to clarify this. Mr. Omari promised me to go after Hellenic Bank and have them correct their illegal action.

Remaining problem (for all) is that Prime4X is unwilling or unable (I don't know what's the worst) to handle withdrawals timely and orderly. May I advise Prime4X to invest energy into the establishment of robust procedures, so they don't have to fight fires all the time?

I will make another withdrawal soon. The fun hasn't ended yet!

i am glad that you get a part of money.
i expect your reports.

Personally, I am happy to have received some attention at P4X. This does not mean I am grateful; I got what I am entitled to and P4X is making money on every customer through their spread and by investing the money they have in custody.

It puzzles me why other people don't get treated the same way. How can P4X think they can get away with this behaviour? Every professional at P4X involved in this mess ought to be ashamed; this is not a decent way to do business.

Today, as promised, I launched another withdrawal order.

Congratulations BenMcDui

Account No.: 10627
Withdrawal amount: 4900$
Congratulations BenMcDui for getting back most of your money and thanks for FPA (lieutenant AssManager).

I wander if you or anyone here having the telephone number or Email of Mr. Omari? As all othere Email on Prime4x website are not responding anymore.

I am pessimistic; nobody seems to get any sign if life from P4X. Though I understand your despair, it is against privacy rules and e-mail etiquette to disclose e-mail adresses. Our hopes must be vested in the FPA top brass in this situation. Might things come to a show down, no doubt that we will join forces without any reservation.

i talked Prime4x by live chat many time.
but, you know, Prime4x say only "shortly,as soon as possible,do best".

when BenMcDui talked Prime4x by chat, Prime4x responds in an good manner?

Nope. It seems as if you are talking to a computer. The meaningless phrases in all the transcripts I have read in this forum are almost exactly the same as the ones that have been doled to me. I wonder if Prime4X live chat would stand the Turing Test. :mad:

I am still puzzled why I have been chosen to get my withdrawal, albeit after an intensive e-mail bombardment and many aggressive posts in this forum.

Congratulations Ben,

You finally received your money back. Remeber us in your Prayers so that we also get back our withdrawals. My account is 76042 and have $1800 pending since 2 November.

I think there is no harm in giving the email of Mr. Omari to Mokhtar as he need this. (omari@prime4x.com ).

I experiensed that Omari is the only person at Prime4x you can get some meaning ful answer.

Regards
Zubair Ahmad

Thank you Mr. Zubair

Congratulations Ben,

You finally received your money back. Remeber us in your Prayers so that we also get back our withdrawals. My account is 76042 and have $1800 pending since 2 November.

I think there is no harm in giving the email of Mr. Omari to Mokhtar as he need this. (omari@prime4x.com ).

I experiensed that Omari is the only person at Prime4x you can get some meaning ful answer.

Regards
Zubair Ahmad

Thank you Mr. Zubair I appreciate your cooperation, I do respect emails privacy and will not misuse it all my intention is to write to someone who's responsible in prime4x as all others prime4x team stopped responding to my emails and as we all know the chatting persons are powerless.
I will submit my case to Mr. Omari and wait for his answer back.

Last edited:
Back