• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Prime4X does not pay back

I am having an issue with a company

i talked Prime4x by live chat today,

i said....
please send reminder email to Robert, cc it me,NOW!!or, do pay now

but, AccoundDept dont do action!!im waiting for 5 month.

Dear All,

Today I received my withdrawal $1800 from Prime4X 76042. I am thankful to Dr. Omari for his involvement and settling the issue.

See the contribution of mr. Robert Chris in the other thread in this forum:
Sticky: Report Prime4x withdrawal issues here.
He is asking all claimants to report their claim there in order for him to be able to act on each of them.

Dear All,

Today I received my withdrawal $1800 from Prime4X 76042. I am thankful to Dr. Omari for his involvement and settling the issue.

Congratulations Zubair Achmad! Let's hope you are the first in a series of payments Prime4X are owing to their customers.

Please be so kind to report this in the other threads in this forum:
Sticky: Report Prime4x withdrawal issues here.
and
Prime4x Problems Continue

Congratulations Mr. Zubair

Dear All,

Congratulations Mr. Zubair we hope to hear more good news from other clients. thanks to Mr. Robert Cris.

I have sent email to Mr. Omari and still waiting his answer back.

Last edited:
Today, I received my withdrawal, 100% of it. It took no more than four business days. Credits to mr. Omari who made this happen.
For European customers: ask P4X for a withdrawal in EUROs. In accordance with the European rules, transmission is free of costs then. P4X uses a bank in Cyprus, which makes it possible to effectuate the payment within the SEPA, the Single European Payments Area.
For customers outside Europe: despite the current problems with the Euro, it does have advantages. Why don't you join?

This Thread Has Terminated

Having received my second withdrawal, I currently see no reasons to further continue this thread.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY MORE MESSAGES HERE.

In stead, please go to

"Sticky: Report Prime4x withdrawal issues here."

at the top of the Scam Alerts Folder.

Back