• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Prime4x don't PAY !!!

I am having an issue with a company
The FPA has helped a number of traders who have issues with Prime4x. Many have been paid. For those who haven't, I and Gerard have been sending notes to Prime.

For anyone having an issue, make certain to post your account number. This will make it simpler for the FPA to point out the problem to Prime4x and for Prime4x to check on the problem.

Prime4x Representative

Dear All

I am Robert , i am working for prime4x and i am here today in order to help all the people that have some problems , i will be honest with everyone and i am sure that i can help him , i apologize if there some delays but there were some updates in the accountant section and the banking system so that is why there were some delays , me ( Robert ) and Joe are trying to do our best to help you , And we will not agree on any problem that may happen to any of our clients , We always working for prime4x from the client side not from the broker side and we will be happy when we solve your problems . Please all the clients that have problems send mail to me directly ( robert@prime4x.com ) or send to ( joe.adams@prime4x.com ) and for sure if one of us did not help you the other one will do . Do not hesitate to contact us any time and that will be appreciated from you to contact us .

Thanks

it just another delay

I m investing on prime until today and it was just fine, although I comit if you withdraw large money it will take sometimes. It happen in all broker. just wait and ask them again for about 1 month. Im sure that Prime4x not scam. Hope this post can help you to understand between scam or delay

I m investing on prime until today and it was just fine, although I comit if you withdraw large money it will take sometimes. It happen in all broker. just wait and ask them again for about 1 month. Im sure that Prime4x not scam. Hope this post can help you to understand between scam or delay

ONE MONTH!!!! I think that's quite long.

Last edited:
Thank You!

Dear All

I am Robert , i am working for prime4x and i am here today in order to help all the people that have some problems , i will be honest with everyone and i am sure that i can help him , i apologize if there some delays but there were some updates in the accountant section and the banking system so that is why there were some delays , me ( Robert ) and Joe are trying to do our best to help you , And we will not agree on any problem that may happen to any of our clients , We always working for prime4x from the client side not from the broker side and we will be happy when we solve your problems . Please all the clients that have problems send mail to me directly ( robert@prime4x.com ) or send to ( joe.adams@prime4x.com ) and for sure if one of us did not help you the other one will do . Do not hesitate to contact us any time and that will be appreciated from you to contact us .

Thanks

Dear Robert,

Thank you for coming here to reassure us that "Pime" is not a scam business - I as a trader spend very long hours trying to make some money - it's hard enough not to lose money never mind making a profit and yet ... imagine how heart-breaking it could be when your clients manage to make some money and decide to withdraw their funds and find out that Prime4X is not going to pay them -- I hope that this will never be the case with your company.

We would be doubley reassured if one of your directors came here and promised everyone that our money will alwyas be safe with your company.

I thank you very much for the help that you have offered to your clients and I am sure in the long run your company will benefit from this.

All the best,

Dave.

Keeping someone else's money is "Conversion" - it is a Crime !!

I see a lot of post regrettably of FX brokers not paying clients their money. Keeping another's property, be it money or chattels, in legal parlance is "conversion". There should be little leeway given to people who do not pay clients their money in a reasonable time; and it is the first sign of a company going under. The authorities should be IMMEDIATELY given notice so that they may freeze accounts and business activities in order to protect customers and the wider public. Regulated securities firms in fact MUST report such problems and insolvency immediately, and so should customers!
FPA is doing a great job helping resolve some issues - but it is important that there be no delay in reporting payment problems as after the horse has bolted there is never any hay in the stable:err:

Last edited:
Some weeks ago I was helped by Mr Joe Adams when my funding did not arrive. He succeeded in tracing my money and have it made available on my trading account.

In another thread a Mr Robert announced that Joe Adams and himself were on the task of solving the accounting problems.

I wish Robert and Joe lots of success in weeding out the problems, not only the incidents of desparate customers but more in general the fundamental problems with their accounting department. Too often have Prime4X appeared in this Scam Alerts Forum; "There is something rotten in the.....".

I adhere to GlamourFox's statement: FPA should do something about it!

i recieved 5000$ on Monday via Bank wire...
My account is 38030...still there is 12000$ pending which is promised to me this monday 5k and the rest of it till the end of the week...

i dunno whats happening but just that prime is trying to pay their clients but with delay but they re 4 real paying...

hope all traders get their money and i hope prime gets back on their feed...

Dear All

Thanks
Dear Robert,

Thank you for coming here to reassure us that "Pime" is not a scam business - I as a trader spend very long hours trying to make some money - it's hard enough not to lose money never mind making a profit and yet ... imagine how heart-breaking it could be when your clients manage to make some money and decide to withdraw their funds and find out that Prime4X is not going to pay them -- I hope that this will never be the case with your company.

We would be doubley reassured if one of your directors came here and promised everyone that our money will alwyas be safe with your company.

I thank you very much for the help that you have offered to your clients and I am sure in the long run your company will benefit from this.

All the best,

Dave.

Dear Mr. Robert,
Thanks for your attention.
I will try send email to you. Hope you give help.

Thx very much.
I will keep posting here about my wd progress.

I am still waiting for my money

Guys

I applied for a withdrawal thro moneybookers on 25th June for 3000 usd and since then every day have been chatting online with prime4x and they just say one word you will get it very soon sir. I have sent mails twice to joe adams and one to robert but no reply till now. I am sure this company is just playing with everyone's hard earned money and nothing short of a scam.

I think FPA should classify them as scam and even their website does not tell where they are registered and regulated which means everyone's funds are insecure.

Balaji

Back