• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Prime4x.com

General discussions of a financial company
:) Today I received from prime4x.com the amount of 922 USD as a part of my withdraw request for 5211 USD.

Try to take out smaller amounts from your account, maybe they send you a part of your funds.

Please Help me FPA~

Please help me

i was opened a live account on 2010-4-17
and deposited USD23,000

and i traded my EA , my deposit go up to USD 33,000
so, When i need my money, i withdraw my money
but i can't receieve that still (during 4 month)

please help me ~~~
my last hope is FPA
my account number is 74845
current deposit value are USD33,242.85

My withdraw request was 4600$ and received from prime4x last week (2011/01/03).

I have to say thank you , Mr Omari and Mr Bill .

My balance was 9309$ and prime4s withdrawal 4700$ to my IB's account (fx persia)
but he did not pay to me.

My ib and prime have agreed that he pay 1/2 and prime pay 1/2 of our funds but He did not pay, he committed himself did not act.

Dear all iranian prime clients , i'm sorry to say our IB has problem , some of them is not honest

regards

Still waiting !

Hello,

I have been waiting for withdrawal for more than 6 months.

I sent letters to Mr Omari and after 2 months finally he asked my banking details which i sent him ! Then again no response from him and in December 02 I received letter from Mr. Robert in which he assured me to solve the problem in 48 hour.

I sent several withdrawal requests to my banking account and LR account and none of them yet approved !

Today is December 08 and I am still waiting response from Robert.

My account number is ; 74698

Regards,

Considering receiving some more replies from Robert and Mr. Omari emphasizing on sending money after new year holiday, yet there is no sign of deducting money from my prime account or any positive reply from prime4x.

My account number is : 74698
withdrawal amount: 4905$

I just want to withdraw only $143 but prime4x has cancelled

I have one account
(acc number 12125 balance USD 283) in Prime4x.
i am members of Prime4x IB (ernawaty, account 6111).
i want do withdrawal request but untill now i can not make it cause our IB has not yet paid by the broker prime4x. prime4x scam ..
Please help us !!!!

Terlalu Prime4x

Prime4x don't pay me!!!!

y account No is 75460.And
I made a withdrawal request by bankwire in the amount of $2000.00 on 2011-Jan-03.

After I request WD,I had 11 chat sessions with Accountant dept.
They said "soon" or "shortly" but,no happen.

2011-Jan-06,
2011-Jan-11,
2011-Jan-17,
2011-Jan-18,
2011-Jan-19,
2011-jan-20,
2011-jan-21,
2011-jan-24,
2011-jan-25,
2011-jan-26,
2011-jan-27,

Hidetaka: Do you promise with me that you will be done shortly?
Sandra: Sure sir
HidetakaWhen can I receive money?
Sandra: Unfortunately i can not give you exact time sir
Sandra: but we will do our best to help you to receive your money quickly

but,no happen to my account.why?

And I sent 7 e-mails to Mr.Omari and Mr Robert Cris.
There is no response excluding my first mail I sent, though Mr Robert said he will follow up me in first reply mail.

2011-Jan-11,
2011-Jan-14,
2011-Jan-16,
2011-jan-17,
2011-jan-20,
2011-jan-21,
2011-jan-26,

Mr Omari, Mr Robert Cris or Accountant@Prime4x.com,Please solve my withdrawal problem !!!

I feel heart broken whenever i think of this.

Please help me FPA.
Plllllllllllleeeeeeeease!!

My acct login no. with Prime4x is 75761. I deposited $1000 with them and after some tradings, I decided to withdraw $400 in November, 2010. They promptly deducted the said amount from my account and I was expecting the arrival of the money in my bank.

Up till today February 1st, 2011 however, the money has not arrived. I requested them to send the proof of the bank transfer, but they failed.

Kindly help me to persuade them to pay my money.

God bless you for your good jobs in helping the helpless traders in the hands of wicked brokers like Prime4x.

Find below my commnications with them:

Re: Re: Re: Re: You promised to check my withdrawal request
Accountant Dept <accountant@prime4x.com>
View Contact
To: Adegbola Odupitan <gemaj1@yahoo.com>

Dear sir

We would like to notify you that we will request the TT copy from the bank upon your request and as soon as we receive it we will send it to you immediately .

Best Regards,

Accountant Department
Prime Forex Investment

E: accountant@prime4x.com
W:forex | online forex trading | forex broker | prime4x.com

P Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail is intended solely for the indicated recipient(s). It may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not one of the intended recipients, please notify the Sender immediately and destroy this e-mail; you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on the information contained within. Whilst all efforts are made to safeguard Inbound and outbound e-mails.

----- Original Message -----
To: accountant@prime4x.com
Sent: 2011.01.26 03:21:47
Subject: Re: Re: Re: You promised to check my withdrawal request
Dear Sir,

Should it take a whole month to confirm the transfer you claimed you made with a bank?

If you sincerely send the money through your bank, may I have a copy of the bank wire transfer instruction?

Emmanuel Odupitan

Sent: Thu, January 20, 2011 3:54:18 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Re: You promised to check my withdrawal request

Dear sir

We would like to notify you that the delay is not from our side we are doing our best to help you to receive your money and we are checking with the bank to find out the reason for this delay .

Best Regards,

Accountant Department
Prime Forex Investment

P Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail is intended solely for the indicated recipient(s). It may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not one of the intended recipients, please notify the Sender immediately and destroy this e-mail; you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on the information contained within. Whilst all efforts are made to safeguard Inbound and outbound e-mails.

Sent: 2011.01.19 19:57:42
Subject: Re: Re: You promised to check my withdrawal request
I dont believe you are doing anything at all on your purposed contacting of banks. In fact its obvious that you did not transfer any moeny at all since you have not been able to send to me your evidence of wire transfer or Liberty Reserve transfer.

You better know that as a prophet of God, I will call on fire to burn you as an organisation and you individuals involved if I dont receive my money within the next 6 days. One day has already gone out of the seven days I gave you yesterday. Your name will also be published over the internet to show your true image which is scam.

Is your bank located in heaven ? Why should it take you 1 month to contact your bank? You liers and thives. The fire of God will kill all of you in addition to the fact that the whole world will know who you are as portrayed in this matter of your refusing to pay simple $400 withdrawal when you have deducted it from my account for about 2 months now.

You are nothing but bunch of thieves and scammers and you will not last both as an organisation and as individuals. You will know by this your offence that every earthly event takes its origin from the spiritual realm.

May God Almighty punish you and destroy you all as individuals and as an organisation.

Yahweh will destroy you all.

Sent: Tue, January 18, 2011 3:53:37 PM
Subject: Re: Re: You promised to check my withdrawal request

Dear sir

We would like to notify you that we are doing our best to make sure that you receive your money without any further delay .

Best Regards,

Accountant Department
Prime Forex Investment

To: accountant@prime4x.com, support@prime4x.com, info@prime4x.com
Sent: 2011.01.18 12:18:28
Subject: Re: You promised to check my withdrawal request
May I know the current situation on my withdrawal please. I hope I am not being deceived because of simple $400.

Kindly be informed that I have waited enough and I will be forced to publish widely ( including forexpeacearmy sites ) this your scamming attitude if I dont receive the payment within the next seven (7) days (on or before January 25th, 2011)

I have exercised more than enough patient in the last 2 months.

What kind of broker are you? I deposited $1,000 and now to withdraw $400 becomes a problem.

Remember that a good name is better than silver and gold. This bad publication can do more harm to your organisation than you can imagine.

To before warned is before armed.

Emmanuel Odupitan
a/c 75761
Sent: Fri, January 14, 2011 3:59:11 PM
Subject: Re: You promised to check

Dear sir

We would like to notify you that we are still checking with the bank and as soon as we get any further updates we will inform you .

Best Regards,

Accountant Department
Prime Forex Investment

Cc: support@prime4x.com, info@prime4x.com
Sent: 2011.01.14 03:52:32
Subject: You promised to check

Dear Sirs,

Please be reminded that I am still awaiting your findings on my withdrawal of $400 that has not been paid.

Your prompt response will be appreciated since the matter is now older than 2 months.

Thank you

Emmanuel Odupitan
a/c 75761

Tel. +2348080445836

Sent: Fri, January 7, 2011 3:51:20 PM
Subject: Re: Your refusal to pay the $400 I withdrew from my $1,000 deposited. This is the second month of withdrawal. request

Dear sir

We would like to notify you that we will check this issue with the bank to find out the reason for this delay .

Best Regards,

Accountant Department
Prime Forex Investment

Sent: 2011.01.07 03:15:55
Subject: Your refusal to pay the $400 I withdrew from my $1,000 deposited. This is the second month of withdrawal. request
Mr./Mrs., Prime4x Accountant,

We are now in the second month of my withdrawal request that you claimed to have processed but which has not been recieved by me. A week ago you clamed you are checking the issue. Please expedite actions on your investigations before I am pushed to "Shout" to the whole wrld of the caliber of broker that you are. I am only withdrawing $400 out of the $1,000 I deposited with you for trading. Dont be unfair, dont be greedy

Remember, your good image is important to you and not to me. This is cheating that will not be allowed.

You have been warned.

I am your oppressed client that will not accept oppressions.

Emmanuel Odupitan
a/c 75761

Sent: Fri, December 24, 2010 3:32:03 PM
Subject: Re: Withdrawal of $400 which has been deducted from my account is not yet received after weeks.

Dear sir

We would like to notify you that we will check this issue and as soon as we get any further updates we will inform you .

Best Regards,

Accountant Department
Prime Forex Investment

Sent: 2010.12.23 16:34:33
Subject: Withdrawal of $400 which has been deducted from my account is not yet received after weeks.

Sirs,

I started the process of withdrawing $400 from my trading account since November 26th eventually the amount ( $400 ) was deducted from my account on 10th December, 2010 but unfortunately up till now today being 23rd of December. 2010, the money has not yet reached my account.

Can you please send to me the evidence of the Bank Wire Transfer to enable me enquire the status from my bank.

You will agree with me that this is definitely too long and unfair on me as a trader.

I want to plead with you once again to kindly help out.

Thank you.

Emmanuel Odupitan
a/c 75761
Sent: Fri, December 10, 2010 9:30:06 AM
Subject: Re: Re: Accountant department

Dear sir

We would like to notify you that your withdrawal request has been processed and you can expect to receive your money very soon .

Best Regards,

Accountant Department
Prime Forex Investment

Sent: 2010.12.10 08:49:04
Subject: Re: Accountant department

Dear Sirs,

Your email below refers.

Kindly expedite action on your promise to effect my withdrawal request of $400 which is now 2 weeks old.

If however, you are having problems paying through Bank Wire Transfer, you can pay through Liberty Reserve acct U U2598154 (Emmanuel Odupitan).

Your prompt action will be appreciated sir.

Emmanuel Odupitan
a/c 75761
To: gemaj1@yahoo.com
Sent: Mon, December 6, 2010 12:08:16 PM
Subject: Accountant department

Dear sir

We would like to notify you that your withdrawal request will be processed shortly .

Best Regards,

Accountant Department
Prime Forex Investment

Without any doubt, Prime4x is a diplomatic Scammer. I deposited $1,000 into my account 75761 with them for trading on 3rd June, 2010. After some months in November 2010, I chose to withdraw $400 from my account with them, they deducted the amount from my trading account in Dec 10, 2010, But up till now, they only keep promising that I will recieve the money soon in response to my various mail and chat enquiiries. I am yet to receive the money in my bank account. I even pleaded with them to use Liberty Reserve in paying me if they have banking problems but they refused to pay in any form till today 2nd February, 2011. Brokers like this should be prosecuted for deceiving the public.

Prime4x Is A Scammer

I have over US$10,000 with Prime4X. I am no longer able to withdraw my money. What can FOREX PEACE ARMY do to help me to recover my money. We all know that Prime4X is obviously a scammer, a con artist and a liar but what can we do to get our money back? PLEASE ADVICE!!!!

Back