• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Prime4X is SCAM Broker, Please be carefull

I am having an issue with a company

elatjahjadi

Recruit
Prime4x did not pay my own money...! Please be carefull about Prime4x broker....!!! I think this broker is beeing collaps now. I withdraw my money US$ 108.8 only about 3 weeks ago but they did not pay until now. I just make profit US$ 8.8 from my first deposit US$ 100. How about other trader that made profit thousands US$ ..? I think Prime4x won't pay them...! I have chat with their accountant department for more than 3 times but there was no result. They just said that my withdrawal request will be processed soon. :embarrassed:

There are already a couple of threads on this topic on this site and most people on this site know about Prime.

However, if by any chance someone manages to get some of their money back, can they please let us know.

YES. Prime4x is the scam broker. i just dont understand, why still many people invest with them?

FPA , please write review on Prime4x and put them on the scam list.

For the victims, it will be good if you provide with evidence (screenshot) so all readers could see and trully believe to us.
Could you still login to MT4?

Please be carefull

Yes i think so, Prime4x is scam,Prime4x doesnt pay my money!!

Prime4x did not pay my money (9000USD) until now , im waitng for 80days.

Everyone Please be carefull about Prime4x!!

Last edited:
Prime4x

Prime4x did not pay my own money...! Please be carefull about Prime4x broker....!!! I think this broker is beeing collaps now. I withdraw my money US$ 108.8 only about 3 weeks ago but they did not pay until now. I just make profit US$ 8.8 from my first deposit US$ 100. How about other trader that made profit thousands US$ ..? I think Prime4x won't pay them...! I have chat with their accountant department for more than 3 times but there was no result. They just said that my withdrawal request will be processed soon. :embarrassed:

To Elatjahjadi According to the ministry I was pretty good .... Prime4x withdrawal request is served quickly ... I never in a day get 40% profit from total deposits and they sent quickly .... smoothly and server connections also never die as long as I have ever experienced ...

Prime4x is Scam Broker- This is my screnshoot on Prime4x

For all traders...
The Prime4x broker is bad broker. They are not capable to make payment for only US$ 108.8. Whats wrong with their company?...They said best broker in 2009 but they are scam broker...! This my screenshoot on Prime4x...My account number is 76373, it's micro account. I deposit US$ 100 and made profit US$ 8.8. After that i try to withdraw all of my money, but the did not pay it. It was 1 month ago and i have chat for more than 5 times with them and i have sent email to their accountant department but there was no result. They just said my withdrawal will be processed soon but they lie to me...They won't pay my money. Please becarefull with them...!:embarrassed:

Attachments

• prime4x-ela2.gif
    prime4x-ela2.gif
    60.9 KB · Views: 62
For all traders...
The Prime4x broker is bad broker. They are not capable to make payment for only US$ 108.8. Whats wrong with their company?...They said best broker in 2009 but they are scam broker...! This my screenshoot on Prime4x...My account number is 76373, it's micro account. I deposit US$ 100 and made profit US$ 8.8. After that i try to withdraw all of my money, but the did not pay it. It was 1 month ago and i have chat for more than 5 times with them and i have sent email to their accountant department but there was no result. They just said my withdrawal will be processed soon but they lie to me...They won't pay my money. Please becarefull with them...!:embarrassed:

With this screenshot, it is truly evidence to put prime4x to the scam list broker. Hope FPA will review soon to avoid many traders being scam by prime4x.
We can trust FPA. This is the best place to look for a justice.

Please be careful

With this screenshot, it is truly evidence to put prime4x to the scam list broker. Hope FPA will review soon to avoid many traders being scam by prime4x.
We can trust FPA. This is the best place to look for a justice.

i think so too, Hope FPA will review soon to avoid many traders being scam by prime4x.
they dont pay my money ,im waiting for 90 days.
Warning,be careful of Prime4x!!

Scam Broker

My account number is 74 413, 10000 $, I am waiting since May and have not received any money. I sent 20 times face inquiry but no money in my account. Please help

Please Help me FPA!

My account number is 75460.
I requested a withdrawal of $1000 over two weeks ago by bankwire,but I have not receive my money.
I'm asking everyday (7 tmes)"when can I receive my money?",but they say the same thing as "soon"or "shortly".

I'm Japanese.so I can not speak English well.So Please Help me to solve my withdraw problem.

Thank you.

Back