• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Prime4X is scam broker.

I am having an issue with a company

k311

Recruit
Please help me.
I am very troubled...

I am requesting withdrawal.
I have said the same thing since July 22.
During these 1 month,
I have been requesting this broker many times to withdraw my money
and send it to my Money bookers account.
But as of today, this broker have not replied to my request at all.

Please give advice to me!!!

I just had a quick chat with them. I used the name Zack. They say that you recieve your money within 24 hours. The problem is they are from Mauritus. Many scam brokers set themselves up in these small island nations as they tend not to require minimum capital or regulaiton. If they do require regulation the regulaiton itself tends to be poor.

You should only sign up with well known brokers from large nations with proper regulatory bodies. US, UK, Australia ect...

Have a chat with them and paste us the conversation as I suggest above.

---------------------------------------------------

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Rose'

Zack: Hi I wish to sign up with your broker. Can you please tell me where you are located?
Rose: Welcome to our live chat service.
Rose: Hello. How may I assist you?
Rose: We are located in Mauritius
Zack: Ok, do you allow scalping?
Rose: Yes we allow it
Zack: Ok, if I submit a withdrawal request how long will it take for you to send me my money?
Rose: It depends on the method you will use
Zack: Moneybookers
Rose: Ok, money bookers withdrawal takes 24 hours to be done
Zack: Ok how long has your company been in business?
Rose: We've been in business since 2005
Zack: Is your company regulated and if so do you have a link to a copy of your registration certificate?
Rose: You can contact support@prime4x.com to get information about our regulations
Zack: thank you for your help
Zack: bye
Rose: You are welcome
Rose: Please contact us at anytime.
Rose: Thank you for chatting. Good-bye.

Hello! Nick.
Thank you for your advise.

I have tried using their live chat many times.(five times)
But they always say the same thing only.

laura: We will do our best to process your request faster
laura: and to receive your money quickly
laura: please be sure of that
laura: I understand that
laura: and i will do my best to help you to receive your money very soon sir
laura: Unfortunately i can not give you exact time
laura: but as i told you before we will do our best to receive your money quickly

I can not speak English well.
So,I can not solve this problem easily.

Thank you!!

What country are you in?

Are you trying to close this account or withdraw a partial amount of the balance?

Hello.

I received money just now.
Thank you Nick and FPA.

-----------------------
Dear Nick,
I am Japanese.
I'm not trying to close my account.
I was requesting withdraw a partial amount of the balance.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Great to hear.

I really suggest you change broker. Any broker that takes 1 month to send you money through Moneybookers is a little suspicious. All you have to do is click a few buttons.

Try going with a a broker from a country like US or UK or perhaps Australia since it is so close to you. GFT has a branch in Australia and they are a very good broker.

Nick

Hello,Nick.

Thank you very useful advice!
I'm going to change the broker.

Thank you !!

k311

No problem mate. Good luck with finding a new broker. if you need any help let me know.I have been trading for years so I know all the best brokers.

Hi NickB

You were referring to GFTfx.com; right? But they don't have MT4 platform.

You mentioned you have been trading for years and know "all the good brokers".

Well, maybe you can help me out too by telling me what you think of the following brokers I am using or is intending to use:

1) FXopen
2) Tadawul
3) Vantage
4) Go Markets

I would lone to go with Dukascopy, but they don't have MT4 platform which is a major problem for me.

Thanks and all the best!

Back