• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Prime4X is scam broker.

I am having an issue with a company
That is a tough one since I tend to know the good US/UK brokers however I know of two of the brokers on your list.

FXopen - Never used them, they tend to have mixed reviews but most people say they are good. I know a few traders who use FXOpen and they seem to like it.

TadawulFX - While I cannot recommend it myself as I have never used them. I know quite a few traders who do use them and I have only heard great things about this broker.

Vantage and Gomarkets I do not believe I have ever heard of. You should also check out Ikon-Royal.com they are a good broker.

From the list you gave me I would say TadawulFX is the better broker. Plus they are a Swiss broker so they probably are regulated there which is a good thing. Swiss regulations are tough! You should ask about whether or not they are regulated first.

Thank you NickB for your quick review.

I just very recently got interested in Vantage as I have read nothing but good reviews about them. They apparently are sort of IB for Go Markets which brought me to check out their trading platform (MT4) too.
They have offices in Australia and hence my interest, plus my Demo accounts with them shows very positive results (so as with Easy Forex, Liteforex/SIGTrader, & MBT Trader).

My live accounts are ok and quite healthy, but all my Demo accounts have been doubled with one showing over five times the starting amount from usd3k, in less than one month.

I think my Live accounts are not increasing two to five folds simply because I hesitate to take the risk I have more aggressively taken with the Demo accounts.

Thank you again NickB, and all the best!

Cool, you a fellow Aussie then?

I haven't heard of GoMarkets but if they are an Aussie broker and have good reviews then they are probably good. Australia has some tough regulations too.

I have wrote about the differences between demo trading and live trading about 1000 times in my blog. It is funny how you can become a multi-millionaire overnight with a demo but with live accounts the story is different.

I have blogged about the phenomenon plenty of times. Demo accounts and not representative of live accounts.

Last edited:
Hello.

I received money just now.
Thank you Nick and FPA.

-----------------------
Dear Nick,
I am Japanese.
I'm not trying to close my account.
I was requesting withdraw a partial amount of the balance.
Thank you!

Great news K311, I am really happy for you.

Please, if you don't mind can you say how much Prime let you withdraw altogether?

Thank you.

My best guess is that too many people decided to withdraw at the same time.

Most bucketshops only keep a limited amount of money in the bucket. ;)

Back