• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Prime4X is scam broker.

I am having an issue with a company
Prime4x is a scam

Enough is enough. I am going to make a youtube video on these guys.

Hi,
well i suppose i am the one of the largest customers to be scammed by Prime4x.
I have over 1 million usd dollars in there managed account for well over a year.
I tried to get myy funds returned in January of this year.
I have had a meeting with some guy in Dubai and he promised me my funds - i have received only a small amount in February.

Nick, if you need any help i can gladly submit my statements and contracts and loads of correspodence from them promising me my money.

i am pretty lost as i stupidly sent them my savings - so please no bashing on me, i know how stupid i am.

thanks,
vincent

Hi,
well i suppose i am the one of the largest customers to be scammed by Prime4x.
I have over 1 million usd dollars in there managed account for well over a year.
I tried to get myy funds returned in January of this year.
I have had a meeting with some guy in Dubai and he promised me my funds - i have received only a small amount in February.

Nick, if you need any help i can gladly submit my statements and contracts and loads of correspodence from them promising me my money.

i am pretty lost as i stupidly sent them my savings - so please no bashing on me, i know how stupid i am.

thanks,
vincent

Hi Vincent,

Why should any sensible person bash you? You need our sympathy and not our bashing.

I do feel for anyone who's had their money taken by Prime4x specially guys like yourself who've lost a massive amount. One mil is a huge amount to lose and I just hope that Prime4x will come to their senses one day and realise what they're doing to their customers is pure theft.

Vincent, you sound such a nice guy and I wish I could be a help to you and others like you but unfortunately I am just as helpless as anyone else.

Nevertheless, I find this amazing that despite Prime4x refusing to pay their customers, they seem to carry on operating as nothing is wrong with their business!

Last edited:
can't some one sue them to court they keep scaming people and all we do is fold our hands and complain.if i have a million dollar with them i will make sure i get them down

Vincent, how did you decide to invest such a large amount into Prime4x in the first place, and not into larger, more reputable and regulated brokers?

When you met with the representative, what was discussed, including the reason for holding onto your funds? How much have they returned so far?

Prime4x scam continues.

Fellow investors, do not sent any money to Prime4x!
These people are scam especially with their $1000+ promotional deposit where they are promising to double your money.
It IS SCAM! :mad:

A Typical correspondence from PRIME4X SCAM broker.

Accountant Dept wrote:

Dear sir

We would like to notify you that your withdrawal request has been processed kindly check it .

Best Regards,
Accountant Department
Prime Forex Investment
T: +971 429 30 118
E: accountant@prime4x.com
W:forex | online forex trading | forex broker | prime4x.com

I Wrote:
Please notice that requested $500 withdraw from my 200445 account does not show in my bank as requested.
Please confirm that you have issued the wire demand from your bank.
-Stan

Accountant Dept wrote:

Dear sir
We would like to notify you that we will check with our bank and as soon as we get any further information we will inform you immediately .

Best Regards,
Accountant Department
Prime Forex Investment
T: +971 429 30 118
E: accountant@prime4x.com
W:forex | online forex trading | forex broker | prime4x.com

No money sent!

Last edited:
prime4x address in Mauritius

laura: Suite 501, St James Court,

laura: St Denis Street,

laura: Port-Louis,

laura: Mauritius. this is their address who eva is staying in mauritius shuld pls find out for us what is happening:(

Prime4x scam

laura: Suite 501, St James Court,

laura: St Denis Street,

laura: Port-Louis,

laura: Mauritius. this is their address who eva is staying in mauritius shuld pls find out for us what is happening:(

Hi all,

thanks for your kind comments.
I did initially (last year) receive some payments back and then i re-invested it as i was promised an extra 1% on my return each month - so it was a carrot dangled in front of me but not loads more to appear too good to be true.

i am in the process of setting up a website called,........wait for it................."prime4xscam.com" to warn everyone not to deposit any money with them.
My email is: vinceandsharon@xtra.co.nz if anyone wants to contact me and i will add your story on a link in the website.

thanks,
vincent

prime4x do not pay my money yet.

i am in the process of setting up a website called,........wait for it................."prime4xscam.com" to warn everyone not to deposit any money with them.

vincent

hi, vincent.
i am interested in "prime4xscam.com" , and i was looking for "prime4xscam.com", but i cant search it. this website do not exist yet? you are making it now?

thanks

Back