• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Prime4x.com

General discussions of a financial company
i would like to know Prime4x current situation.

Me too! I also would like to request from FPA some modus operandi for taking a step further now. Withdrawal has been requested and delayed, too long, more than 2 month.

What kind of action can we take? Can we start a trial somewhere? Please, give us some advise, Mr FPA.

Prime4x is scam

FPA please intervine. My account number 73460.
I made the following bank withdrawal

13327841 2010.08.17 11:29 balance Bank withdrawal -1200.00

Up until now I did not received this money on my bank account

FPA please intervine.

More than FPA "please intervene", I would rather ask FPA what are the steps we can, or should follow now.

The review has been published, saying no withdrawal. It is clear enought
that prime4x is a scam. so now what? what can we do? Should we forget
our monies? Is this the end? Or can we start a trial? Can Fpa make public the
details of Prime4x brokerage firm and owner?

I please request fpa to tell us the line to follow from now..

Hellow fellow Prime4x victims!

I am one of many who desperately try to withdraw funds from Prime4x.

Here is chronology of my withdrawal request:

October 5th: Frst issue of withdrawal request through client area of your web page (440.37 USD)
October 6th: Prime4x confirmed receipt of request.
October 11th: Contacted live chat support
October 12th: Contacted live chat support
October 12th: Money withdrawn from trading account
October 18th: My e-mail question where are the funds since they did not arrive to my bank account.
October 18th: Prime4x replied that they will check with their bank.
October 19th: My e-mail question what did they find out checking with their bank.
October 21st: No reply from them and no money on my bank account. My new mail to them.
October 22th: Their reply that the delay is not their fault and that they are doing their best to my receiving my money very soon.
October 28th: Contacting live chat support
November 3rd: Contacting live chat support and forcing them to confirm receipt of my mail where I sent them this chronology. I also informed them that I will forward my case to FPA if I do not receive my money till 8th of November. I received a reply saying: "Dear sir, We would like to notify you that we are checking with the bank your issue and we are doing our best and as soon as we receive any updates we will inform you."
November 5: No answer from them. I am starting this thread.

I will keep you updated regarding my withdrawal request.

Intervene?

More than FPA "please intervene", I would rather ask FPA what are the steps we can, or should follow now.

The review has been published, saying no withdrawal. It is clear enought
that prime4x is a scam. so now what? what can we do? Should we forget
our monies? Is this the end? Or can we start a trial? Can Fpa make public the
details of Prime4x brokerage firm and owner?

I please request fpa to tell us the line to follow from now..

YES! its high time action was taken against Prime4x. they have totally abused the concept of being a broker. its so disheartening when a broker lies about simple things like a TT copy, taking traders for fools. they would claim to have requested for the TT copy from their bank for a transfer they claim to have made. then they will say they havent received it from their banks. its most painful. cos they havent sent the funds they have extracted from accounts, they cant provide TT copies. yet they lie blatantly about it. FPA, we must take action against Prime4x. i am ready to contribute in whatever manner i can to see that Prime4x is made to pay for the pains they have caused traders. they dont deserve to exist and must be hounded to jail

YES! its high time action was taken against Prime4x. they have totally abused the concept of being a broker. its so disheartening when a broker lies about simple things like a TT copy, taking traders for fools. they would claim to have requested for the TT copy from their bank for a transfer they claim to have made. then they will say they havent received it from their banks. its most painful. cos they havent sent the funds they have extracted from accounts, they cant provide TT copies. yet they lie blatantly about it. FPA, we must take action against Prime4x. i am ready to contribute in whatever manner i can to see that Prime4x is made to pay for the pains they have caused traders. they dont deserve to exist and must be hounded to jail

Absolutely, but can someone tell us the steps to follow?

It is quite clear FPA is not too much into doing it. Actually, understandable, as they are only a review site, living from advertising, and they have no obligation whatsoever with the scammed traders. It would not be fair to reproach their absolute silence in this matter, or in the matter of organizing some group of affected. Actually, this is life and business. And their business and money return is not from defending some scammed traders, so do not expect too much from that side, unless the amount of affected trader would be so big that it could start to affect their revenue from the noise these traders could do.

But, could someone here, that understand laws tell us what to do, some affected trader? Personally, when i signed with Prime, they were in Cyprus, but now, i have no clue where they are based. On their web page no reference anymore to anything. So, i am a bit lost on the steps to follow. For instance, if we should contract a lawyer, where?

And whom from this thread, or affected traders, would be into this? How many of us? 2 at te moment.

My account is 15403, i have requested a withdrawal back in september , 300 usd. I am concerned, because my account balance is much higher.

what can FPA do to help?

My Name is Elisabeth.

thank you

All I can recommend is that you pester them with e-mails. Write to 'accountant@prime4x.com". Don't take promises like 'as soon as possible' or 'very soon'.

Í'm on!

Absolutely, but can someone tell us the steps to follow?

It is quite clear FPA is not too much into doing it. Actually, understandable, as they are only a review site, living from advertising, and they have no obligation whatsoever with the scammed traders. It would not be fair to reproach their absolute silence in this matter, or in the matter of organizing some group of affected. Actually, this is life and business. And their business and money return is not from defending some scammed traders, so do not expect too much from that side, unless the amount of affected trader would be so big that it could start to affect their revenue from the noise these traders could do.

But, could someone here, that understand laws tell us what to do, some affected trader? Personally, when i signed with Prime, they were in Cyprus, but now, i have no clue where they are based. On their web page no reference anymore to anything. So, i am a bit lost on the steps to follow. For instance, if we should contract a lawyer, where?

And whom from this thread, or affected traders, would be into this? How many of us? 2 at te moment.

I've started with Prime4x 3 months ago. I've been asking for 2 month's now for a withdrawal after making huge gains. So far I only got replies that I will receive my money soon, but nothing happens. If we can start something together I would def. join!

Cheers!

Back