• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
I posted from two days and no one reply me ,about my idea that FPA make group and they organize everything to manage our power together
As I saw some people here have some sharing info and other don't know it
So how we can all co operate

In this thread you might notice that there's a rep from Fx Persia with a website. His website has contact info. Other IBs have posted here and there. They have websites with contact info. Many people have posted in this and other threads and provided email addresses.

Getting in contact with many of your fellow victims should be easy.

Post the info you got from the bank. Keeping information to yourself only helps the people behind this company hide. The more people who know, the more chances that these guys will end up in prison.

Each time one user come and post that he found the top secret about prime or owner and later we found nothing happen ,all of us now know that Omari is in Egypt and some people even reach his adress and nothing happen
So what is new you have mad in from CIB and if you have this important info why you ask Omari to contact you why you didn't act and tell us the you put Omari in jail ,if you are that sure that your info is important why you ask him to contact you ,please guys if any one of you see that he can do anything better to act and let us know what he reach not coming and posting and give us hope for nothing ,we are full of hopes already

We know Omari was in Egypt and that he and the company packed up and left. Unless I missed something, we don't know his exact whereabouts now.

I think the posts here have been very effective. Omari and his puppets have been in occasional contact with some of the larger clients to try to buy more time. The DDoS attack against the FPA came shortly after some new information about Prime was posted. Every scrap of info in this thread makes it that much easier to track these scammers down and see that they are hauled into court.

Or, would you prefer to quietly give up and let them keep your money? If so, just keep whatever new information about Prime that you learn to yourself. If you do, Omari will be grateful for your efforts at assisting him.

BTW - Prime now has a new logo back up on their website. It looks like they are just waiting for more of their victims to give up. They they'll come back online, make another BS claim of new management, and start scamming again.

Pharo you don't got my point at all,I don't mean give up I was talking about the users that come and post and then dissaper ,why this users didn't reach anything till now ,maybe it is incorrect info and they miss lead us
From where we can know the correct info and fake one
That is my question

When I see someone saying I ll hunt prime and I have info then disssaper so this mean two things for me
1-either he really have info and prime reach him and finish the case so he dissaper
2-he didn't have info or try to miss lead us

Note:the logo is their sine two month after many people contact the hosting company and I was one the them so the decided to upload the logo to avoid prime users so please don't give people hope that prime will be up coz they are down 100 %

Dido,

I'm glad you aren't giving up.

I do wonder about some of the others. Some people have said that they had information or where about to get information, then disappeared. Did Omari bribe them for silence, or did they give up.

Undoubtedly, some of the info that's been gained is fake. It wouldn't be hard for Omari and his friends to either leak out some incorrect information or even to create a fake forum account to plant some misleading posts. Still, with this many vicitims, it should be possible to track down all the leads.

Hey all,

Sorry I've been out of touch.

As it stands now I have connected and met with a couple litigation lawyers.
As always it is going to take some time to get the ball rolling.
None the less , I won’t allow them to get the better of us as their business conduct is disgusting.

I'd be interested to see what others are doing about?

Any new info would always be a big help.
Is there anyone else here in Dubai that would like to meet to discuss this?

Regards

Back