• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Omari photo from a magazine

Another photo of the scammer. He got Dr. title specialized in scamming people.

Attachments

• Omari of Prime4x Scammer.jpg
    Omari of Prime4x Scammer.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 108
Please, who is their regulators?

Prime4x claimed to be regulated by Mauritius. Go back to the first post in this thread and you'll see where Pharaoh gave information about contacting those regulators.

So far, no one has reported any success complaining to them.

Prime4x Bank Wiring Account Details

Bank Name: Barclays Bank
Address: Building No 6, Burj Down Town P.o Box 1891, Dubai, Uae.
Account No:1493631
Bic/ruoting No:barcaead

I think one of the problems is that there is very little in the way of regulation.
Anyone can set up a FOREX scam brokerage outside of the USA and other 'regulated' areas such as the UK (regulated by the FSA), I believe.

I trade with and wholly recommend FXCM which is US and UK based (good for tax free spead betting), and is hence regulated by the fanancial authotities in those countries.

They have 'no dealing desk' execution, so you don't get any requotes or the company trading against you. They also have loads of free education and free live trading room webinars with course instructors. At least I don't need to buy those expensive 'FOREX secrets' courses, which aren't really secrets at all. I did that once, but found out very soon that it was a breakout strategy.

All the best, and stay away from the blood suckers.

Pime4x is a registered LTD company in Cyprus.

Not sure how it works in cyprus but in the uk company records , directors details , , there address etc etc are available to the public.

i can provide info do we have anyone in cyprus who can do the leg work ?

My money transfers went via Hellenic Bank on Cyprus, they are Prime4X's bank for European business. Not difficult to find, see their website.

By the way, their trade server is still on, it is sending ticks!

I know from someone that the are merging with another company and they will work under new identity.

It's obvious it's not to offer better deals!!! it's to be able to scam more people!!!

My money transfers went via Hellenic Bank on Cyprus, they are Prime4X's bank for European business. Not difficult to find, see their website.

By the way, their trade server is still on, it is sending ticks!

And my EA is trading, amazing to see Prime4X in full service although their website is down. I wonder what their strategy behind this is. I assume they expect their customers to make profits which Prime4X can then cash!

re Prime4ex

Good job guys that you got this far - but please keep on hunting them down -sso people get their money back - scum like Prime4ex ought to be eradicated sooner rather then better.:)

Back