• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Some info regarding prime4x employee from linkedin

James Cann
Marketing Manager at Prime4x
Greece Financial Services
Current
Marketing Manager at Prime
Education
American College of Greece
Connections
5 connections
Public Profile
James Cann - Greece | LinkedIn

Johanivan, great idea!!!

Digging in a little deeper, look who we can find:

Amr Hendawi, Head of Operations at Prime4x
Amr Hendawi - Egypt | LinkedIn

Mai Sherif, Accountant Department Manager at Prime4x Broker
Mai Sherif - Egypt | LinkedIn

Mohammad Sharab, Assistant Marketing Manager at Prime4X
Mohammad Sharab - Egypt | LinkedIn

Mohamed mostafa, Marketing Manager at Prime4x
Mohamed mostafa - Egypt | LinkedIn

There are more, but most have set their profiles to private. I wonder why? :p

Also, for anyone who wired money to ANY of Prime's bank accounts, post the information here. Name of bank, name of beneficiary, SWIFT code, etc.

My deposit and withdrawals went via:
Hellenic Bank of Cyprus,
Swift Code: HEBACY2N,
Name Of Beneficiary: Prime Forex LLC,
IBAN: CY74 0050 0240 0002 4001 4378 7001

No complaints about them though, as far as I could see they correctly transferred the money in both directions.

Currently I have no withdrawal pending, and although Prime4X gave me a lot of headaches I am not in a position to deploy any formal action against them. I am fully convinced however of the claims other investors have, and my sympathy is with them. Wherever I can be of help, I will not hesitate to jump in.

Hello Everyone

I cheeked my account today an i saw my account was disable. I asked my 2 others friends and they was the same.

My account number is 87127 and i had 9,000$ in my account. and i have my history

be careful everyone

The trade server is still up, but they removed my 500$ bonus. Now I'm negative, haha. I wonder if they will be trying to get money from me, for a change....

My deposit and withdrawals went via:
Hellenic Bank of Cyprus,
Swift Code: HEBACY2N,
Name Of Beneficiary: Prime Forex LLC,
IBAN: CY74 0050 0240 0002 4001 4378 7001

No complaints about them though, as far as I could see they correctly transferred the money in both directions.

Currently I have no withdrawal pending, and although Prime4X gave me a lot of headaches I am not in a position to deploy any formal action against them. I am fully convinced however of the claims other investors have, and my sympathy is with them. Wherever I can be of help, I will not hesitate to jump in.

The Hellenic Bank is a very good bank indeed.

The red flag on that is the LLC bit, which is of course no fault of the Hellenic.

Since joining the EU, there are no more off-shore company registrations in Cyprus. Corporate income tax levels have been fixed at the same level for all companies registered in the Republic of Cyprus.

Normal company registration in Cyprus is a Ltd.

Anybody trading as an LLC is a local representative of a company registered in an off-shore jurisdiction (Delaware for example).

An LLC points to an organisation operating as a representative structure of an off-shore entity.

I've heard some info from a reliable source in the forex industry. According to the source, Prime4x packed up and ran from Egypt to Amman, Jordan. Reasons for this would include getting away from the political instability in Egypt and well as hiding from the CFTC's lawsuit, the FPA scam finding, and a large number of very angry Iranian IBs and traders who are looking for them.

Now the question is will they come back to Egypt, stay in Jordan, or relocate somewhere else?

Hello Everyone

I cheeked my account today an i saw my account was disable. I asked my 2 others friends and they was the same.

My account number is 87127 and i had 9,000$ in my account. and i have my history

be careful everyone

Me too my account disabled too at is shown down on right of metatrader but I ve made a print screen before..... account no is 76639 with 15550 $ in my account

F-man and I have been chatting about this. He's starting a new service at 4xangels.com in Limassol, Limassol that can investigate forex companies.

Attached is a report on Prime4x's office in Cyprus. The Director and holder of 100% of the shares is listed as...

ABDEL RAHMAN KHEDR ABDEL RAHMAN EL AMARY

I wonder if this is Omari's real name.

The report includes his passport number and a street address in Cairo for him.

My deepest thanks to F-Man and 4x Angels.

Attachments

• PRIME_FOREX_LTD.pdf
    189.6 KB · Views: 57
F-man's starting an "instant due diligence" service?!? Way Cool! Wish I'd have thought of this first. Let me know if you need a consultant.

Now we've got a lot more info. Anyone i Cairo want to check and see if Omari/Amary has been seen in the neighborhood? This information would make it a lot easier to drag him down to the local police and file charges.

Back