• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
I have prepared lot of documents against Mr.Omari about Prime4x and commexfx and also I have scan of his passport and...
I have full detail about his officers.
I have some other information that I think it's not good idea to public them here.
I and my lawyer interested to make a group with help of administrator to everyone reach his/her money after this long period of time and catch this guy.
If you interested in this case send me or to administrator private message including:
1-Your name
2-Your e-mail
3-How much you have money do you have in these fake brokers

Appreciating your efforts, the information you ask for seems a bit delicate to me. I would be surprised if many victims would be willing to share this with an anonymous forum member/recruit. Without accusing you, I suspect that Omari and friends would be all to pleased to get this information, and there is no way telling that any member of the forum is sincere. You will hopefully understand this position. It would be good if the FPA could coordinate this and be the custodian of this information.

Omari already has all the names, emails, and knows exactly how much money he stole from his victims.

Cohen.will, it sounds like you have a lawyer lined up. Any chance of posting a link to the lawyer's website or even getting the lawyer to post here in the forums?

you have a lawyer lined up . . . any chance of posting a link to the lawyer's website or even getting the lawyer to post here in the forums?

I would personally welcome the appearance of any defense attorney competent in financial criminal proceedings on this forum, and would assist, if needed.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Dear Pharaoh,
1-Yes for sure he has all information completely but I think if FPA gathers the information of clients who lost their money in those brokers it could be good idea to get 1 mutual lawyer (could be my lawyer if you want and could be another person you prefer) then I'll give you and lawyer all information I have and documents of persons who lost their money with him.
2-My lawyer doesn't has a website unfortunately.
3-For making you sure about this case I can send you one of documents which in my hands.
4- Some people sent me offer to buy documents in my hand but I think if we do something in a team we will get better result. :D

Cohen.will AND ALL OTHER VICTIMS,
BE VERY CAREFUL!
ANYONE OFFERING TO BUY YOUR INFORMATION IS LIKELY LOOKING TO STEAL YOUR IDENTITY, OR IS YOUR ADVERSARY, LOOKING TO KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW!
DO NOT SELL PRIVATELY OR POST PUBLICALLY SENSITIVE INFORMATION!
Instead, have your lawyer post a link on this thread with his legal credentials, that can be verified through country specific legal registries.
Once we vett his name and credentials, other victims can be collected by your attorney here and banded together into one law suit representing all cleints.
You must understand that before anyone can truly trust you, we must be able to indepenedently verify your lawyer.
Slowly but surely we will get to the goal.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA

Last edited:
Dear BigT1,
As I mentioned before I can send one of my documents to administrator to prove and it's not important who will be the lawyer of the team. I think it's better let the administrator choose a lawyer because maybe someone think that I and my lawyer doing biz together.
But I need to be sure that more than 20 people and more than 100,000$ is in these accounts. If administrator accept to manage this team I will provide anything to him.

Dear BigT1,
As I mentioned before I can send one of my documents to administrator to prove and it's not important who will be the lawyer of the team. I think it's better let the administrator choose a lawyer because maybe someone think that I and my lawyer doing biz together.

Hello again Cohen.will,
You are right to concern yourself with fears of critics and skeptics; but here, there are many to keep a watchful eye.
FPA cannot handle your case going forward; only you can. Only you can make this happen.
We are here to monitor, advise, advocate, assist, confirm, and demonstrate unanimity.
We can also criticize, validate, or debunk any and all claims from any side of any issue.
When you and your trusted attorney are willing to step forward, identify yourselves, and provide information we can examine and confirm, you will gain a large band of celebrants.
Your attorney's credentials will be scrutinized and held to standards.
If you or your attoney need a reference to a well-established attorney in financial matters in a particular jurisdiction, just ask, and help to find the top-line attorney will be provided here.
Best wishes,
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA

I personally read about Many people who said we know how to get the funds back and how to catch that guy ,and then nothing happen so now what is new to make us believe with a new guy come and say I need to help you but give me your details ,I gusse if you mr cohen really wants to help ,first thing don't post here your plan because of course Omari and his guys watching the forums ,secondly you have to post your law firm or lawyer website here so all victims go to him without giving their information to any third party
I guess this is Make life easier

Let's forget it.I thought maybe FPA interested to help those clients and if we are more we would be stronger team.
I decided to work on this case with 2 IB's who have lots of clients. It's better because I don't need to be responsible in front of many people and they accept to share the lawyer fare also they have some documents too.
I'm so sorry for making this thread updated.

Back