• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Please don't give up. After what happened, people are naturally suspicious.

Look at this and the other threads on Prime and Commex. The FPA was trying very hard to provide everything needed for clients to get together and fight. Then look at the review page for Commex. Even with a big announcement, almost no one bothered to leave a review.

Sadly, a lot of people decided to not spend any more time on the issue. I think this is wrong. The lack of actions from those people who gave up are saying that what Omari did was ok, and they are fine with him scamming more people.

Sometimes it takes one victim who won't give up to rally the others. Look at what Raimundas did with FXDD. He could have given up or negotiated a small settlement - that's what all the other people sued by FXDD did. Instead, he fought tooth and nail all the way against overwhelming odds and got his money back. I'm sure the others will come out of hiding sooner or later to try to get their funds.

Cohen.will,

The FPA stands ready to help. I've put victims in touch with each other, including some IBs of Prime4x.

Please start a new thread here at the FPA. You can do it in Scam Alerts or here in Forex Articles. Lay out as much as you can about how you intend to pursue this. Once that's done, I'll make sure that plenty of Omari's victims see it.

If you have any documents you want to share only with the FPA and not publicly, just use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page.

I add my pledge of assistance to those of the FPA Administrators' commitments.
AI

I see many many scam stories all over the web and our forum overall, but why do that broker prime 4x got that much attention anyway. Does it really makes any sense or something ? I just hope it's not someone personall vendetta here cause we all should be equal.

I think that it is very important to share all scam stories and negative experiences on forums. This is one of way to keep other traders informed about scamming brokers, in order for these to be avoided. In this way we will be able to fight scammers

I see many many scam stories all over the web and our forum overall, but why do that broker prime 4x got that much attention anyway. Does it really makes any sense or something ? I just hope it's not someone personall vendetta here cause we all should be equal.

Have you really read the threads about Prime4x and CommexFx? Did you know that an FPA member's mother died because Omari would not let him withdraw money from Prime4x needed for her medical treatment? That came on top of stealing money from hundreds of other clients. Should the FPA not warn traders about a thief and murderer because "we all should be equal"?

Some scams are much worse than others. A policy of "all scams get equal levels of publicity no matter what the scammers have done" would be a very bad idea.

The only good news in all of this is that the last time anyone heard about Omari, he was rotting in prison because of another scam he created.

Back