• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
A type of boycot may work.

Perhaps contacting Google and requesting their assistance on this could result in something. Google.com already marks a site as a possible fraud if it is not registered with them in some manner! It may not resolve the current situation for those who are the victim , but if Google (or anyone else) decides to join forces then it will certainly effect Prime4x ability to get new clients!

Just a thought.

Perhaps contacting Google and requesting their assistance on this could result in something. Google.com already marks a site as a possible fraud if it is not registered with them in some manner! It may not resolve the current situation for those who are the victim , but if Google (or anyone else) decides to join forces then it will certainly effect Prime4x ability to get new clients!

Just a thought.

It appears to me that this action, if viable, is best undertaken by the FPA as representative of all traders reporting in this forum...

By the way, their website is still down, I wonder if it still makes sense to try to obstruct them.

How get our funds back?!

Am client for the company for more than 3 years and I checked all over the site here and I found that the company now is totally closed and the website is down and the emails is not working which mean they are totally shut down so it is not helpful
If we are trying to make them out of the market because they are already now out I was working on the legal way since a 6 month now and what I reach from information is very good and enough to work on how we can get the money back

Here is the facts I have and sure from it

1- the company is not existing on maustius at all and they was working to start their but their is not activity at all their and for this reason FSC will not do anything for them because this company is not their and never activit their license even

So I guess all of you working on the wrong way and if you really need a help and get your funds back
Please contact me and I will guide you as I need more people with me to continue what I stared

Hope all of you join

My email is uaemomo@yahoo.com
Please contact me over mail or messanger

Keep reporting them to any and all regulators and law enforcement authorities. The more reports, the more likely someone will take action.

Post all information you have here. Banking info for Prime. Names of any employees, etc. That will make this thread useful for anyone trying to track down these scammers.

Keep an eye out for some new broker popping up that bears any resemblance to this company.

prime4x, which way

fellow traders, which way are we going on prime4x? have they gone like that?
it is high time they are found and dealt with.
what is the latest?

omari scammer

i am one of prime4x ib from indonesia.

I had same problem too with all of u guys which are my withdrawal has not yet been paid by prime4x broker.

btw if you wanna know what is like face of Omari the scammer, i have the picture when he came to Indonesia to promote prime4x broker. Hope it can usefull for all of u.

omari.jpg

I've been waiting for awhile before making an announcement. Websites can go down for awhile and then come back up again. In this case, I'm getting more and more sure that I can confidently state that:

PRIME4X IS DEAD

The website has been down for a couple of weeks. Domaintools.com shows the domain name as being suspended. My congratulations to all who participated in shutting down these scammers. This shows how powerful your actions can be when you work together.

The good news is that it looks like Omari and his friends probably won't be using that website to scam any more traders. The bad news is that this will make it harder to get your money back if you already had an account with them.

Don't give up hope.
There are still ways to pursue the people behind Prime4x.

If you wired money to Prime4x at any time or if you got a bank wire from them, post their banking information (their bank info, not yours) in this thread.

If you have any information on Abdel Rahman El Omari, Amr Hendawi, Robert Cris, or Andri Kimpensky/Kampinsky or anyone else who was involved in managing or owning Prime 4x, post the info in this thread. Names, pictures, passport information, cell phone numbers, and anything else you have on them may end up being the key to finding these people and bringing them to court.

For people from all countries, go to the E-Consumer and file a complaint. If you've already done that, leave a followup letting them know that you can't access the P4X website and that it looks like they've grabbed all the money and run off. If anyone at Prime4x ever sent you a fake TT copy for a wire transfer, show that to your bank and include a copy with any official complaints you file.

If you are in the USA, go to the CFTC's contact page and file a complaint.Do the same thing at IC3, the Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you've already done these, go back and leave a followup.

If you are anywhere outside the USA, ask your local bank where to best file a complaint with your government about international financial fraud. Ask your local police the same thing. Most importantly, if you do find out how to file a complaint with your government, do not keep the information to yourself. Post it here to make it quicker and easier for more victims to file complaints. The more legitimate complaints, the more likely one or more government agencies will do something.

If you see people in other forums who have accounts with Prime, tell them to put all the information they can find in this thread. Make this thread the place where all victims and government investigations can find information needed to track down the scammers behind Prime 4x and bring them to justice.

Don't work together and Omari and his buddies will very likely pop up under new names at a new brokerage and will do the same thing again and again and again. Giving up or not sharing information is exactly what Omari and the rest of these scammers want you to do.

Work together in this way with all the victims and there is some chance of getting some of your money back. There's also a good chance of sending some or even all of the people behind Prime4x to jail for a very long time.

Back