• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Prime4x Problems Continue

I am having an issue with a company
Today, I received my withdrawal, 100% of it. It took no more than four business days. Credits to mr. Omari who made this happen.
For European customers: ask P4X for a withdrawal in EUROs. In accordance with the European rules, transmission is free of costs then. P4X uses a bank in Cyprus, which makes it possible to effectuate the payment within the SEPA, the Single European Payments Area.
For customers outside Europe: despite the current problems with the Euro, it does have advantages. Why don't you join?

I see that you have received payment. you are one of the lucky ones. i still await word from Prime4x's Chis Robert or Mr Omari concerning my withdrawal. and i will gladly accept euros if that be available. Prime4x just needs to pay more people more often and this page will be filled with more people complimenting them on good progress

Last edited:
Account 74698

Hello,

I have been waiting for withdrawal for more than 6 months.

I sent letters to Mr Omari and after 2 months finally he asked my banking details which i sent him ! Then again no response from him and in December 02 I received letter from Mr. Robert in which he assured me to solve the problem in 48 hour.

I sent several withdrawal requests to my banking account and LR account and none of them yet approved !

Today is December 08 and I am still waiting response from Robert.

My account number is ; 74698

Regards,

Account 74698

Hello,

I sent letters to Mr Omari and after 2 months finally he asked my banking details which i sent him ! Then again no response from him and in December 02 I received letter from Mr. Robert in which he assured me to solve the problem in 48 hour.

I sent several withdrawal requests to my banking account and LR account and none of them yet approved !

withdrawal amount: 4905 $

Regards,

Still waiting!

Hello,

withdrawal amount: 4905 $

Regards,

Still waiting for Robert's reply!

I'm Narges Afshar one of Prime4x clients with acc# 33044. I am from Iran.

It's about a few months that I have problems with prime4x. They don't answer, don't do requests and don't support their clients. I sent them a withdrawal request about few month ago and it isn't done yet.

I think they are cheating and if we do not act, they will not pay back our money. I ask FPA to help us and take back our rights from Prime4x.

Still waiting !

Still waiting for Robert's reply!

Today I received a message from Robert asking for my banking account details to send the money!

I have also sent withdrawal requests through member area including my banking details and I don't understand why Robert is asking for details again!

I sent him again requested details and I hope to get the positive response soon!

My account is in Baku , Azerbaijan and I don't think there will be any problem with transferring money to this bank !

It's about a month I'm sending email to Mr. Amr but he didn't reply me. we need serious moves to achieve results. We have to do somthing beofre holidays otherwise I think it gets harder.
I ask FPA to help us

Thank-you

withdrawal deducted

let me state that prime4x have deducted my requested withdrawal amount from my account today. i am hoping that i get the deposit in my bank within the normal international bank wire time frame and i will report back to all the FPA forums that i have been paid. i am also hoping that prime4x extend this courtesy to other clients owed.

Back