• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Prime4x Problems Continue

I am having an issue with a company
Payment Received

let me state that prime4x have deducted my requested withdrawal amount from my account today. i am hoping that i get the deposit in my bank within the normal international bank wire time frame and i will report back to all the FPA forums that i have been paid. i am also hoping that prime4x extend this courtesy to other clients owed.

in keeping my word that i shall return to the FPA to tell if i receive my withdrawal, let me state here that i have received my payment of 1940$ to my bank account. the amount was deducted from my platform on wednesday and it arrived my bank on thursday night...quite fast.
thank you to mr robert chris, mr omari and most of all, FOREXPEACEARMY. you guys have been great. i hope you extend this payment all other clients and lets get prime4x back on its feet.

in keeping my word that i shall return to the FPA to tell if i receive my withdrawal, let me state here that i have received my payment of 1940$ to my bank account. the amount was deducted from my platform on wednesday and it arrived my bank on thursday night...quite fast.
thank you to mr robert chris, mr omari and most of all, FOREXPEACEARMY. you guys have been great. i hope you extend this payment all other clients and lets get prime4x back on its feet.

Congratulations Edo Udo,1940$ is quite a lot of money. Let's hope Prime4X are slowly managing to pay all their customers.
On 22 December, EUR 400 was deducted from my account, but it still hasn't arrived...

Congratulations Edo Udo.

I got paid too

Just one hour ago, my latest withdrawal arrived.
Thanks to the FPA who worked hard to get Prime4X pay their customers.
Good luck to all who are still waiting to get their money!

When will Prime forex pay me?

Since September 7,2010 I have made my withdrawal, Prime forex has not sent the money to my Bank account. Those who have been paid please what did you do?

Since September 7,2010 I have made my withdrawal, Prime forex has not sent the money to my Bank account. Those who have been paid please what did you do?

I frequently sent e-mails to mr. Omari and made many posts here, but I can not say what exactly triggered Prime4X to wire my money. My amounts were moderate, like USD500 or EUR 400.

Congrats Edu, I know that feeling. Especially at a time like this in Nigeria. Pls, spare the beer. And lets hope Prime4x comes back strong. I just love trading with them if not for this withrawal issues, and I know most of the people here still like them. Pls, lets help them get back by being constructive and patience. Happy New Year all...and I hope Aussie stops hacking me down. I need it to go south!

Back