• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Prime4x scam

I am having an issue with a company
they advertising are only for fraud people ..and also their promitions and Bons are to fraud people..
they did not pay to no one.they did not process withdrawal with all country..they delay iranian with other countris and delay other countries clients with iranian..so kidding.you can see here there are many clients from diffrente countries.. .they fraud people only with bollshiiit...i sent my complain to NFA ,,and they have answered me after a week..i will countinue till i get my money from this scam company...

i advice anyone ,if you want your money dont let prime4x.com suck your money,and send your complain till have time .if our complain of prime4x be more and more ,NFA will proccess our case earlier....and we will be success..
i and many of my friends sent our complaines and explained all of their games for them..in this 4 months ago...be hopeful in action we will success ...
NFA Emails :

information@nfa.futures.org

Contact Us
----------------------------------------
if you send your complains with
your name
address details
call number
account detailes
complain subject : Prime4x.com LCC
Explanation......

and documnets for prime4x.com frauds and wasting time and explaining their styles of works part of part..you can send your history of withdrawal in this 4 month ago also to show them trust..
they will send your case to someone who will contact you in a week.Mr.Matt..he knows very clear about prime4x scam ..and he will contact you via email,maybe he want you more informations if needed...
dont sit and dont post here only ,here there is not anyone hear our voice frineds .prime4x dont want to give us our money back,i beleive we must get it.because those are our money..
hope all clients can take money...

best regards

Hello My Friends
its they replay for me about Prime4x.com

Dear Mr. XXX:

Thank you for the recent e-mail you sent to National Futures Association ("NFA") regarding Prime4x. While NFA has developed a wide range of investor protection rules to safeguard the integrity of the futures markets and monitors all NFA Members for compliance, it appears that the firm in your inquiry are not members of NFA. As such, NFA does not have jurisdictional basis to proceed with an inquiry.

Thank you again for contacting NFA.

Regards,

Kevin P. Binder

Staff Auditor, Compliance

National Futures Association

300 S. Riverside Plaza, Suite 1800

Chicago, IL 60606

Phone: (312) 781-1682

Fax: (312) 559-3427

Sigh.

Why do people keep complaining to the NFA about offshore brokers? The NFA only deals with USA-based brokers.

is a dreadful, dreadful, dreadful business!!

I'm waiting 21 days and not pay me my money, and support says tomorrow morning, but do not answer or give proper support ....

on facebook, there are also complaining of the same co ....

for 3 days to win 10% in my mind day and took my account or the money earned, they say they do not stop scalping ....

but not my money back, is wrong!
---------------------------------------------

hello my friends..
these are NFA emails ...every one send email ,,prime must get our money back...be suceess..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Seyed..

I am writing in connection to your NFA inquiry regarding Prime Forex LLC. Please contact me or email me at your earliest convenience to discuss. I would like to gather more information. Thank you.

Matt Soldato

Field Supervisor

300 S. Riverside Plaza

Suite 1800

Chicago, IL 60606

T: (312) 781-1492

F: (312) 559-3563

msoldato@nfa.futures.org
-----------------------------------

Thank you again for contacting NFA.

Regards,

Kevin P. Binder

Staff Auditor, Compliance

300 S. Riverside Plaza, Suite 1800

Chicago, IL 60606

Phone: (312) 781-1682

Fax: (312) 559-3427
---------------------------------------
Re: Prime Forex, LLC (NFA ID# 401172)

Dear Mr seyed:

Thank you for the recent email you sent to NFA’s Compliance Department regarding the party referenced above. While NFA has developed a wide range of investor protection rules to safeguard the integrity of the futures markets and monitors all NFA Members for compliance, it appears that the firm in your inquiry is not a member of NFA. As such, NFA would have no jurisdictional basis for proceeding with an inquiry. If you wish to pursue your complaint, NFA will forward your complaint to the appropriate regulatory agencies for further handling. In order to help us make this process as focused and efficient as possible, please provide me with copies of account opening documents, account statements, and any other documentation you have regarding your complaint. This information will help us identify any problems and direct any investigative work more appropriately. Please send all correspondence to my attention at the Compliance Department.

Sincerely,

Matt Soldato

Field Supervisor

300 S. Riverside Plaza

Suite 1800

Chicago, IL 60606

T: (312) 781-1492

F: (312) 559-3563

msoldato@nfa.futures.org
-------------------------------------
you can see NFA want to help us...
best regards..

together as one

The NFA has zero jurisdiction on this. Call the guy who emailed and ask him what reglators he's planning to forward the info to. Probably, he won't be able to give you an exact answer.

Don't waste so much effort barking up the wrong tree.

See the Sticky at the top of this thread: "Report Prime4x withdrawal issues here." Please join the combined effort to have Prime4X do their job properly!

CFTC sues Prime Forex

I found this pressrelease. At least someone takes action.

CFTC SUES 14 FOREIGN CURRENCY FIRMS IN NATIONWIDE SWEEP
Action represents first use of new authority under the 2008 Farm Bill and Dodd-Frank Act to regulate foreign exchange dealers.

January, 26, 2011
Washington, DC - The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) today announced that it simultaneously filed 13 enforcement actions in Federal District Courts in Chicago, the District of Columbia, Kansas City and New York, alleging that 14 entities are illegally soliciting members of the public to engage in foreign currency (forex) transactions and that they are operating without being registered with the CFTC.
Today’s actions are the first taken by the CFTC to enforce new forex regulations that became effective in October 2010. These new regulations require entities that wish to participate in the forex market to register with the CFTC and abide by regulations intended to protect the public. These regulations require that forex dealers take steps to protect investors, including maintaining capital and records, which will reduce risk and increase transparency.
The following companies were sued by the CFTC as part of this sweep:
EuroForex Development LLC, a Delaware LLC;
FIG Solutions Limited, Inc., a Delaware corporation;
ForInvest, a Delaware corporation;
FXOpen Investments Inc., a foreign entity with various business operations located throughout the United States;
FXPRICE, a Delaware LLC;
GIGFX, L.L.C., a Delaware company;
InovaTrade, Inc., a company with purported offices in Florida;
InstaTrade Corporation d/b/a InstaForex, a British Virgin Islands company;
InvesttechFX Technologies, Inc., a Canadian corporation located in Toronto;
J&K Futures, Inc., a company with purported offices in California and New York;
Kingdom Forex Trading and Futures, Ltd., a Nevada company;
Prime Forex, LLC, a Delaware LLC;
Wall Street Brokers, LLC, a Delaware LLC; and
ZtradeFX LLC, a Connecticut LLC.
In the forex market, entities known as Retail Foreign Exchange Dealers (RFED) or Futures Commission Merchants (FCM) may buy foreign currency contracts from or sell foreign currency contracts to individual investors. Under the Commodity Exchange Act (CEA) and CFTC Regulations, an entity acting as an RFED or FCM must register with the Commission and abide by rules and regulations designed for investor protection, including those relating to minimum capital requirements, recordkeeping and compliance. Further, with a few exceptions, such an entity also must be registered with the Commission if it solicits or accepts orders from US investors in connection with forex transactions conducted at an RFED or FCM.
In all but two of the complaints, the CFTC alleges that a defendant acted as an RFED; that is, it offered to take or took the opposite side of a customer’s forex transaction without being registered. In the remaining two complaints, ZtradeFX LLC and FXPRICE, the CFTC alleges that the defendant solicited customers to place forex trades at an RFED without being registered as an Introducing Broker. In every complaint, the CFTC alleges that the defendant solicited or accepted orders from US investors to enter into forex transactions in violation of the Act. The CFTC has moved for preliminary injunctions preventing these defendants from operating unless and until they comply with the CEA and Commission Regulations. The CFTC’s complaints also seek civil monetary penalties, trading and registration bans, disgorgement and rescission.
The CFTC strongly urges the public to check whether a company is registered before investing funds. If a company is not registered, an investor should be wary of providing funds to that company.
A company’s registration status can be found at: BASIC Search
The CFTC also strongly urges members of the public to visit the below websites before investing money in the forex market:
CFTC Consumer Advisory: Forex Fraud: If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!
CFTC Consumer Advisory: Foreign Currency "Forex" Fraud
Fraud Advisory from the CFTC: Foreign Currency Trading (Forex) Fraud
CFTC Fraud Advisories - CFTC
Foreign Exchange Currency Fraud: CFTC/NASAA Investor Alert
Foreign Currency Trading - CFTC

Just want to warn traders.
I had this broker....do not trust them....run.
I requested a transfer from my account....after 2 weeks it was never transfered.
Lucky for them I was over exposed and blew my account out when china changed there interest rate unexpectedly on a saturday.
You have no recourse with this broker....I did quite a bit of digging on them being an IT guy....because I was going to pay them a visit in person for stealing my "pink diamond".
DO NOT trade with them....you will never get your money back or any profits.
I do not have hard proof....but why would you want to put your equity at risk.

Also they run a bot/program on their server that pip hunts.....it takes about 5-10 seconds to execute a trade....it ALWAYS takes the highest/lowest price against you....stay away from this guy.

Last edited:
Back