PrimeBrokerz Scam alert

Hi,

I have been contacted by phone by an account manager - Thomas Jira (skype: thomasj.primebrokerz; e-mail: thomas.jira@primebrokerz.com; tel: +442037692109) from PrimeBrokerz company. He promised me a managed account and was swearing in every possible deity that we will not let me down. I have invested $200 and after a month the account balance was a little more than $350. He insisted me to invest another $1000 on a "safe" and "risk-free" trade on E-Bay binary option. I have insisted him to send me an e-mail that will confirm that the trade is risk free and the money will be liquid no matter of the result. He did. I made the deposit and the trade lost. He placed a "bonus" in the account to recover the amount, and "made some trades" to recover the losses. So far so good. I wanted to withdraw some money, but he said that we need to invest additional $2000 for another risk free trade and to prepare for the upcoming NFP. After long negotiation I have invested $500 with the condition (sent by e-mail) that the money in the account will not be traded outside the day and all the trades that day will be risk free. All went well and the next day he called for more money for the NFP. At this stage I had almost $3000 in the account and 2 open trade for another $300 and 500, both in the money. I said no, I want to withdraw or I need an e-mail stating that whatever happens I will not loose a penny and all the money will be liquid and available for withdrawal. He replied that he will check with their "legal department". I have waited for about an hour just to see that he placed 2 trades for about $1500 each, without my permission to trade. The account balance was 0. I was mad, and asked an explanation, and he replied that I should have had to withdraw, because his analyst did traded in my best interest. I said that I want all operation on the account to be ceased and I want my money back, or I will dispute the deposits. Then he told me that the "system now trades automatically" and is my fault that I haven't placed the withdrawal in time. From this point all calls were made on skype. I got a call from a sleek guy that pretended that he works in the "legal department" of the company. He threatened me with a hefty court fees if I dispute the amount. He said that he can retrieve the money if there is another trader that wants to buy the opened trades or I can just close them at the minimum profit (about $15 to $20 each). I clearly stated NO, I don't want to close them. He suggested that "some traders loose all their money and then blame the broker".
The next day the $500 won and I have placed a withdrawal immediately. I have stated clearly that I don't want the open trades to be touched, unless they can retrieve the money selling them to another trader. A couple of days later the company closed all the open trades (for almost $3200) at a total profit of about $60, canceled the $970 withdrawal because of the "bonus" and placed and immediately approved a withdrawal for about $80.
I have started a dispute with the bank for the credit card charges, as the money were traded not as per my instructions, therefore the service I have paid was not provided.

Post a copy of the email where he claimed the trade was risk free.

Then send him a link to this thread and invite him to come and join the discussion.

Hey everyone, wanted to say i've been using the prime brokerz binary options trading platform for some time now.
i must say the service is great and every time i have a question or a problem - prime brokerz answers withing a very short period of time.
not a scam

This Alex is one of those scammers from Primebrokerz/GBOCapital.
Let me tell you my situation with these criminals.
Primebrokerz known as GBO Capital are total scammers and criminals. Broker John Adams from Primebrokerz took $30k of my deposit together with $130k profit from trades and blocked access to my account as soon as I asked for withdrawing and then asked me to contact GBOCapital as Primbrokerz has been taken by GBOCapital. I contact GBOCapital complaint about the broker and fraudulent activities they gave me a case number and then no reply whatsoever. I am happy to pay half of my lost money to someone to track them down and get money from them as they are juicy targets.

I lost $5000 USD which was $7000 CAD initial investment to these guy, and lost over $100,000 I made trading with them. That $100,000 would have changed my life by wiping out all my debt and allowing me to put money aside for retirement.

I went to withdraw $50,000 and they blocked my account then did not contact me for 1 month, then they wiped the balance and a few weeks later stopped responding to any of my attempts.

now primebrokerz.com does not exist.

Both John Adams and Daniel Vincent are thieves and liars.

I just want my initial $5000 back as I have major medical bills that was suppose to pay off.

I lost $5000 USD which was $7000 CAD initial investment to these guy, and lost over $100,000 I made trading with them. That $100,000 would have changed my life by wiping out all my debt and allowing me to put money aside for retirement.

I went to withdraw $50,000 and they blocked my account then did not contact me for 1 month, then they wiped the balance and a few weeks later stopped responding to any of my attempts.

now primebrokerz.com does not exist.

Both John Adams and Daniel Vincent are thieves and liars.

I just want my initial $5000 back as I have major medical bills that was suppose to pay off.
It will be good if you can open a new thread in Scam folder with the full details of your issue.

It will be good if you can open a new thread in Scam folder with the full details of your issue.

I too had almost identical dealings with John Adams, thomas, and all the crooks there, they took my money $35000 but i got help and also kept on with my bank charges and managed to get almost all of it back. I have so many screenshots of their skypes and records, they made huge trades of $10,000 and lost it and then asked for more to recover it. Wiped off the whole account to zero. This also happened end of 2015 to early 2016. I hope they get caught wherever they are hiding in bulgaria or cypress.

I too had almost identical dealings with John Adams, thomas, and all the crooks there, they took my money $35000 but i got help and also kept on with my bank charges and managed to get almost all of it back. I have so many screenshots of their skypes and records, they made huge trades of $10,000 and lost it and then asked for more to recover it. Wiped off the whole account to zero. This also happened end of 2015 to early 2016. I hope they get caught wherever they are hiding in bulgaria or cypress.
I have the same suggestion for you as well "It will be good if you can open a new thread in Scam folder with the full details of your issue."

Back