• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PrimeEagleFunds.com

General discussions of a financial company
I once again refer to: PrimeEagleFunds/ Forex Karma | Pipinvestment

Be wise, stay out!

(50% floating DD at the moment, that has nothing to do with risk management)

Here's what I don't understand about this: why copy signals that are BAD? I mean a lot of these signals services just steal other signals or use commercial EAs and send their signals. But there are lots of profitable systems out there, why copy one that does so horrible?

Just one question: there was a review made some days ago with one star, and it is now gone. Where is that? I checked, users can`t cancel their reviews...

Reviewers can use the "Contact Us" form and request that a review be withdrawn. The FPA processes a few requests like this every month.

Hello

We have been extremely busy. We are monitoring the markets, we are confident that our open positions will be turned around. We do not go for short term gain. Fundamentally our Euro crosses are all overvalued.
Please note we are confident going forward that the drawdown that you are facing now is only I minor hump in the long term gain and plans we have. All our trades are done on a fundamental level.
Please be patient and trust us that we are doing our best, I’m sure you will see this as this drawdown will be put behind us once the markets return to normality.
The reason why many pairs and crosses went against us was because of Mario Draghi’s comments on Thursday night triggered a chain of events. We all know that talk is cheap and the euro zone has been in crisis over the last 3 years. SO we are confident that one man’s comments will not change the direction or the euro in the long run, we are still constantly seeing many hedge funds poor millions and billions of dollars in short positions, at the moment it’s really a sucker’s game and we are positive that we will pull through.

If you have any questions please let my support team know. Please note our service is capable of making over 60% a month so when we return to normality early next week will Endeavour to achieve the results.

Regards

Another difficult day. 33% loss of account. From two weeks ago it is a 50% loss. None of what you say above has come about, just more losses, and big ones. Since I have been with the service in February I"m not sure it ever made 60% in a month. It certainly has lost as much as 60% in a matter of hours however.

I"m really wanting to see a recovery so I can leave a positive review and say some nice words about the service, it's just not happening month after month. I do appreciate you're not charging us who have lost at the moment, however the larger cost than your fees are the losses to the account.

I would happily pay for this service if it was worth...
I am just here because of the hope that there would be a recovery but it seems more and more impossible... :(

Anymore update here for uses of this service?

Or has everyone lost enough of their money and decided to learn how to trade themselves?

Trading really isn't that hard to learn,The hardest part about trading is being patient waiting for your setup to give you the right signal!

Hi there

Does anyone know anything about PEF and Stavro? I just got back from holiday and I see that my account is in 60% pending loss again with a ridiculous amount of eurusd shorts. I've sent them a mail yesterday but still nothing...

They finally have lost everything on my account. Everything in some months. They kept promising things continuously and I wanted to believe them so I stayed. For example, last week they promised me a brand new, marvellous, holy grail strategy which would be activated in some weeks (and I can prove it as I saved all their emails) and just right after that they lost everything on my account. I`ve sent them a mail. The reply is this: "We are terribly sorry for your loss, We really are.
Please manage your positions at this stage. (WHAT STAGE?!)
Market has gone against us and we decided to cancel all the subscriptions and will no longer be providing signals as we are terminating our business.
Thanks for your support."
So the good thing is that they are sorry. They really are. But now, thanks, they just guit like nothing happened.
I`m just telling you one thing: whenever and wherever you see the name STAVRO D`AMORE - RUN. Run from there as fast as you can.
And I will spread this everywhere I can.

They finally have lost everything on my account. Everything in some months. They kept promising things continuously and I wanted to believe them so I stayed. For example, last week they promised me a brand new, marvellous, holy grail strategy which would be activated in some weeks (and I can prove it as I saved all their emails) and just right after that they lost everything on my account. I`ve sent them a mail. The reply is this: "We are terribly sorry for your loss, We really are.
Please manage your positions at this stage. (WHAT STAGE?!)
Market has gone against us and we decided to cancel all the subscriptions and will no longer be providing signals as we are terminating our business.
Thanks for your support."
So the good thing is that they are sorry. They really are. But now, thanks, they just guit like nothing happened.
I`m just telling you one thing: whenever and wherever you see the name STAVRO D`AMORE - RUN. Run from there as fast as you can.
And I will spread this everywhere I can.

Stavro - you are a piece of (&$&^ human being. When did you decide to turf your customers and make them "manage" our own positions? The night right before the ESM ruling with the FOMC happening the next day, after already booking serious losses and leaving open trades in approx. -90% DD. That's when you hand our accounts back to us and say "ok, you guys manage it now."

(%*$* Stavro and %*%& FPA for identifying him as a "special consultant".

Stavro has sent me an email but I can see he pasted it in here as well. He says he sold the business 5 months ago and he's not been there for about 3.
On the forum he posted comments in the name of PEF on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 12th, 16th, 17th, 19th, 23rd, and 28th of July. And there is much more from the last 3 or 5 months or whatever.
When is he lying? Now, or those dates, when he wrote those comments...? Or both...? This scammer should be in prison. Or I say better: in the middle of the crowd of his clients... :/

Yes I was gone 5 months ago, I have not been at PEF around 2-3 months!!
If i was scamming you I would not be contact you or trust to give you my personal email.
The business is closed I have nothing to hide. I will not sit here and argue.
I really feel for anyone as this was a business I setup and put my heart and soul, I sold it as I was going into a new venture into the Oil markets.
I thought the people managing would have improved as they showed me fantastic results of there new system prior to sale.

I'm sorry I let you guys down if i was there this would never have happen.

Last edited:
Back