• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PrimeEagleFunds.com

General discussions of a financial company
2-3 months?!
You wrote this on the 28th of July did you not?!?!
"We have been extremely busy. We are monitoring the markets, we are confident that our open positions will be turned around. We do not go for short term gain. Fundamentally our Euro crosses are all overvalued.
Please note we are confident going forward that the drawdown that you are facing now is only I minor hump in the long term gain and plans we have. All our trades are done on a fundamental level.
Please be patient and trust us that we are doing our best, I’m sure you will see this as this drawdown will be put behind us once the markets return to normality."
This happened less than 2 months. Much less.
Who is this "us" then?!

2-3 months?!
You wrote this on the 28th of July did you not?!?!
"We have been extremely busy. We are monitoring the markets, we are confident that our open positions will be turned around. We do not go for short term gain. Fundamentally our Euro crosses are all overvalued.
Please note we are confident going forward that the drawdown that you are facing now is only I minor hump in the long term gain and plans we have. All our trades are done on a fundamental level.
Please be patient and trust us that we are doing our best, I’m sure you will see this as this drawdown will be put behind us once the markets return to normality."
This happened less than 2 months. Much less.
Who is this "us" then?!

I don't count every post i do, I'm serious i haven't been there, that was probably the last post. so count that at least 2 months i thought it was around 2-3 months, regardless im not here to argue with you and if i could help i will personally will. you have my personal Hotmail contact me and ill do my best.

This is about the 3rd time in the last couple of months that you are saying you want to do your best to help me and those promises of yours just put my account to zero. What else do you want to help me with?!

I don't count every post i do, I'm serious i haven't been there, that was probably the last post. so count that at least 2 months i thought it was around 2-3 months, regardless im not here to argue with you and if i could help i will personally will. you have my personal Hotmail contact me and ill do my best.

Pathetic......
although the people who kept their funds managed by you are perhaps even more pathetic.

It was six weeks. You're such a big lie, Stavro. Can you sleep at night? As proven:

- never ever produced a profitable system;
- deleted all blown account from myfxbook;
- presented as one single company but in fact one company consisting out of prime eagle / bulleye / Karma signals (all losers);
- gone with the wind when temperature was rising under your feet and another blown account;
- twitter account/feed deleted;
- Linkdin account changed: PEF disappeared / bull**** dpl's added / all kind of bull**** added an deleted.

Probably someone filed a case against you down under, I am not talking about a FPA case. If not, I hope someone does, the sooner the better. Further on it's a shame that fpa doesn't come up with a statement around your person and services.

And yet, another sad story has born: HybridCorp - Financial Engineering

Pathetic....

Ps if you wanna trick people do something about the layout of your new website...also pathetic. The website is registered under "Dennis Verheul" a guy also claiming all kind of bull**** in on his Linkdin profile, be warn this guy is easy to find, do a google search on his background/companies.

Yes I sold out 5 months ago I have not been at PEF around 2-3 months!!
If i was scamming you I would not be contact you or trust to give you my personal email.
The business is closed I have nothing to hide. I will not sit here and argue.
I really feel for anyone as this was a business I setup and put my heart and soul, I sold it as I was going into a new venture into the Oil markets.
I thought the people managing would have improved as they showed me fantastic results of there new system prior to sale.

I'm sorry I let you guys down if i was there this would never have happen.

After reading all this thread Stavro is nothing more than a SCAMMER nothing but excuse after excuse and then has the ball's to say if I was there this wouldn't have happened LOL

There has been a thread started in the scam alert folder https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/21579-prime-eagle-funds.html

Please all that were involved in this tell your story so Stavro the SCAMMER is blacklisted as such so he can't do this to anymore people

Trash Talking

After reading all this thread Stavro is nothing more than a SCAMMER nothing but excuse after excuse and then has the ball's to say if I was there this wouldn't have happened LOL

There has been a thread started in the scam alert folder https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/21579-prime-eagle-funds.html

Please all that were involved in this tell your story so Stavro the SCAMMER is blacklisted as such so he can't do this to anymore people

WHO are you pointing a finger calling me a scammer I was not at PEF for 2 months and haven't worked there for 2 Months!!

The new owner is Thomas!! Many existing clients new this!!! STOP TRASH TALKING!!! and im not scared to show my face cause this is the truth!! I was an employee there Just like a few others!!

and i was the ass wipe who stuck up for you with Henry Liu stuff!! i never scammed a dollar and if ever clients received a negative month funds and payments were skipped to accommodate!!

Mr Bloom your a Pest and a Pleb! nothing has changed with you! The funny thing is that your at the same level in life looking to see what others do! and Your lies Pal not me! Your In bed with will from pip investment! have you seen his results lately?????? Nice draw down there! at lest when PEF crashed i wasn't there! and either where you!

Mr Bloom your a Pest and a Pleb! nothing has changed with you! The funny thing is that your at the same level in life looking to see what others do! and Your lies Pal not me! Your In bed with will from pip investment! have you seen his results lately?????? Nice draw down there! at lest when PEF crashed i wasn't there! and either where you!

Always funny when Stavro is getting emotional...once again...you're done Stavro..your story is over and out:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/21579-prime-eagle-funds.html

Back