• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PrimeEagleFunds.com

General discussions of a financial company
-500 pips and counting.

Praying, sorry.

-500 pips and counting. Each position is 2 third bigger than a previous one. I cant imagine how big your account has to be to sustain such a dd. Stop loss is nowhere to be seen. I think a good pray will do now. Of course this is our fault as we set risk or anything else to high. I can see no respect to our equity whatsoever.

What do you mean thi is the master account all accounts are replicate our account. If you think theres an issue contact our support

Sorry,
I realised it was probably my fault. I had checked "Disable experts when the: profile has been changed/account has been changed".
It could be that it had been disabled during that trade. I will keep my eye on it.

Anyway, I'm also praying with this DD, we got 1 incoming news withing the next hour. Maybe the GBP will fall down finally...

Imagine.

Guys imagine potential scenario. If GBPUSD moves up another 100pips with already -500pips we are adding another -400 pips to already massive dd. This is even more difficult to calculate in cash as each size is different. How a normal account can substain that dd?

You are all wrong.

Thanks for confirming you are our client, I would suggest you remove your email edit your post because you will receive lots of spam leaving it in a forum.
You have only been a client for only 21 days and you have never got back to us regarding any issue and instead you wrote about us in FPA forums without even a single notice to us.
You kept trading manually which is not recommended regardless of the installation email note we sent you "Please Note, It's not recommended at all to attach any other trading system/EA/signals or even manual trading with our Signals Service..If you do, we are not responsible about the result."
You kept interfering our trades and closing them manually turning them to be a loss instead of the profit we always make.
The strategy we trade is very profitable and it seems like you have an issue. We can't publish your private information and we never will, so please contact our support to help you with your issues please write to them in the same email you received your product.

I dont interfeere with ur robot. And i am a customer for two weeks wpprox. So far i have not seen any pips and i am close to seriously damaging my account. Who runs a managed account at -500 pips? Just dont tell me that is not truth.

I dont interfeere with ur robot. And i am a customer for two weeks wpprox. So far i have not seen any pips and i am close to seriously damaging my account. Who runs a managed account at -500 pips? Just dont tell me that is not truth.

I am really on the edge due to half of my account is pending in minus now but *****ing is not helping that is for sure and you are not doing anything else. Just *****ing here.
Has anyone had been holding a knife to your throat and forcing you to enter to Prime Eagle Funds...? I don`t think so... We are all adults here by free will...

Say ur last prayer. We are going into x4 mode now. Today -500 tomorrow -1k. Never seen - that much.

Stavro, you are very quiet... should we start really worrying?
Mocuishe, don`t answer this please, I want constructive replies - if there is any. Thank you.

So how is that GBPUSD? I guess the trade stops when u run out of cash. Stavro can i have my money back at least i can buy a bottle of whisky for that? I have cancelled my subscription. Maybe some others want mind hanging on to a trade for weeks with -1k pips and good knows how much in dd. You risk return ratio is none existent. One bad trade and account restart. You should have closed the trade when u had a chance. Anyone from other agree? It will take weeks to recover this and of course you still charge ur 150 bucks fee everymonth.

Tell me who can sustain -1k pips dd? Just dont tell me anything about ur email and setting crap. You have overexposed our accounts for such a little profit. It looks like a martingale system with no stop losses. Anyways i cant trade anything as all my margin is eaten up by ur crap trades.

Back