• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PrimeEagleFunds.com

General discussions of a financial company
Contructive reply.

Stavro, you are very quiet... should we start really worrying?
Mocuishe, don`t answer this please, I want constructive replies - if there is any. Thank you.

I will give you a very constructive reply mate. CUT YOUR LOSSES!

Thank you Stavros. I feel much better after speaking to you this afternoon. Looking forward to next week.

Last edited:
I closed it manually with almost 5000 GBP deficit... :(((((((((((((((((((((((

You shouldn't trade forex. No offense, it's just not for your risk tolerance I think. Try a non-leveraged vehicle i.e. pay for stock signals. My account is down ~20%. I will start to worry around the 40-50% range. You should not be doing any other trading you have this signal service EA attached to your account.

How do you know how much down it was? It was 70% down. I have risk tolerance but I can't afford the 1.67 resistance. I'll be out by that time and I need some money to re-start. O don't blame Prime Eagle Funds, but they are trading with a huge account and that can mean a problem.

Closed trades.

I have closed mine too. I am a trader and i do understand what a risk is. Its always a personal preference. Every action is taken at a traders risk. This is not the first and last time it happened to me where i decided to close trade at my own risk. With forex is always maybe and never 100%. But what i learned in the last few years is respect my equity and i would do it again if i had to. Even tough they are professionals its always ur risk and responsibility if you ruin your self, its nobody's else s fault than your own. So i hope everyone who decided to close this trade is aware of its actions and did it with full conscience rather than impulse.

I have closed mine too. I am a trader and i do understand what a risk is. Its always a personal preference. Every action is taken at a traders risk. This is not the first and last time it happened to me where i decided to close trade at my own risk. With forex is always maybe and never 100%. But what i learned in the last few years is respect my equity and i would do it again if i had to. Even tough they are professionals its always ur risk and responsibility if you ruin your self, its nobody's else s fault than your own. So i hope everyone who decided to close this trade is aware of its actions and did it with full conscience rather than impulse.

Yes but it can be a problem - as I mentioned - if you don't have tens of thousands on your account as they have. In that case their strategí is extremely risky and they do not make you aware of this single fact in the beginning so if you are not a very experienced trader you might not realize it till your first huge loss... They opened 8(!!!!!) trades on my account on one single pair which might be working on their account but not on mine. As I said I don't blame them - despite of the fact that the biggest trauma of my life was when last night I saw 7 months' hard work's savings vanishing in the cyber-space -, I just feel a little bit cheated, that's all. I'll carry on and pay for them in the future because giving up is not an option and I'll have to recover somehow...
What made you turn your point of view so suddenly to the opposite mocuishe...?

Speak with eagle support they maybe be able to help. I turned my decision after speaking with stavros. I had seen systems in the past running from a laptop in india so knowing these are real people brings releaf. Also i was offered a deal to recover what i lost. I need to see to belive but whenever i see few trades opened in the same way i will aim to close them. I dont like to hang on to trades for too long. Especially when reward is so small. Will see next month. As someone said you need to be patient and maybe half your risk to 1%. Lets wait and see how this turn out.

Back