• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PrimeEagleFunds.com

General discussions of a financial company
After two months i can conclude this service as unworthy. They will open x amount of trades against any trend. They will stick to them forever. So if you are happy with thousands of pips negative for x amount of time stick with it.

Well, i feel confused. 3 of my providers are trying to BUY GBP/USD, so maybe it's the point to do that. But on the other hand, I'm a bit scared seeing the currency going only to the opposite direction. Would be nice if they had at least SL set... o_O

Could you Stavro, tell us, what are you thinking right now about the GBP/USD pair?

Well, i feel confused. 3 of my providers are trying to BUY GBP/USD, so maybe it's the point to do that. But on the other hand, I'm a bit scared seeing the currency going only to the opposite direction. Would be nice if they had at least SL set... o_O

Could you Stavro, tell us, what are you thinking right now about the GBP/USD pair?

Well last month they were buying resulting in massive dd. Now they sell when they shouldnt. I am sorry but we cant just open that many trades and wait when they get into profit and this was the case last month. I wouldnt mind so much if they simply cut that trade and adjust strategy to reflect that. All i see is a disaster recipe. If you have other robots doing the same cut them before is too late. That is a rule of forex u need to hedge ur position not to open more of the same. Cheers

But the GBP/USD previously went down and the trades finished with profit results. Right now even I wouldn't try to sell the GBP/USD manually, because no one trend is going to keep ever.

Anyway, mocuishe, I see you posting in lots of topics. Have you found already any1 strategy that made you profit?
I was very satisfied with exclusivefx but they stopped working (and they had no EA, so followers had to trade manually). What's more, they were trading forex, oil, gold and silver as i remember. Not only one pair, so I could be sure they provide signals manually -,-

Nice trade today, really, On FPA closed at 08:46 with few pips profit, and on my account closed at 09:14.

I would use the emote like "clap clap clap", but there isn't.

managed accounts

Is there any one with managed account at PrimeEagle that may post his experience?

Regards

Last edited:
Dear PrimeEagleFunds - what is going on with your Hotforex PAMM? It's about -60% in the last few days. I am a regular Elite Signals subscriber so it concerns me to see 60% account loss in the PAMM. Things are going better in the EA/Elite Signals so far than that, but still I am concerned.

Seems it is going to be 4th time that they will stop updating the history log. I was expecting it will crash somewhen just after i noticed, they have 3 times failed on FPA. However, i didn't expect it to happen so soon, now i see i've made a very big mistake by renewing the license. I have reached 60% DD maximum because they've oversized settings for my account (hopefully the leverage degraded automatically, so i didn't lost all yet). I emailed them again today and i have no response, what's more, i had to email they 2 times before, because they seemed ignoring first emails.
This is a system that works for a little time, and then have a big crash. Time to hide head in sand always when a DD occurs...

And what about followers? Who cares, the most important thing is that we got 150 $ every month for nothing, for making people loss their money ...

If you still thinking about joining them:
I highly recommend, don't do this, unless you want to lose your money !!!

I just have no idea what to do now. Give them up, or leave it and pray.. I won't be able to sustain any higher DD..

Back