• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PrimeEagleFunds.com

General discussions of a financial company
I dont know what type of strategy they use but they will keep opening trades against any trend each new trade double size. So in conclusion they will run ur account to the ground eventually. Any system which stick to a floating - 500 or more pips should have been banned.ttwo weeks ago their eurusd trade went into -400 pips. This is even more difficult to calculate in real cash. So guys i paid 150bucks for some martingale which places no stops and hang on to trades for days. This is not a signal service and trades are executed by some kind of a EA. Now i am negative again -30% even on low setting. Good luck with it. Ill stick to a signal service executed by real people not ea.

Mocuishe your not our client, because we have had no clients leave us because of our results and all our cleints keep very good relationships with us. We are like a family.

Prove me wrong send me your trade copier ID. I’m sick of people lying on Forums, Yes we are real traders were not an EA. And we have strict money management rules.

Are you kidding me -400 pips that’s an absolute joke! For your information I don’t think any account can hold -400 pips so cut the lies.

Our signal service is number 1 on FPA signal test and on Managed tests, So if you’re a competitor and Jealous or a moron that’s Jealous all the best to you and go slander someone else.
Our clients are more than happy with our results and performances and we have done total Profit for this Year starting!

I am with you and i will keep my id private for now.

I am with you but i will keep my id private. You got some GBPUSD opened and dd is not bad yet. But if you GBPUSD moves up another 100pips its gonna get scary again. I will keep an eye on it. And i am not a joker nor a lier. I am a genuine trader and frequent visitor to this site for a last few years. So prove me wrong. And yes i am sick of bad systems or systems made to make a quick buck. And as a reputable and professional signal provider you shouldnt call anyone a lier nor a joker. Cheers

Maybe i said too early with dd but your eurusd trade early this month was run a little crazy. I had few trades open to buy and you opened a few more to couhnter this. In total i was easily -200 and close to 300 poips in dd so yes 400pips i said too much but not far off. I hope thats answear your doubts. I feel kinda ofended by your comment tough. I gues anyone who has something constructive to say especially about a peace army partner will not be traeted fairly. Your test has just started and already have a big spike in profit so yes we can conclude alot just by judging that. Have a nice day.

Your current GBPUSD trade is at -250 pips and dont forget that each next position opened has a bigger size so talking here about pips is subjective. Now if position moves against us another 50 pips that will add another -150 to already big -250. So you should pay attention to ur positions. And stop calling everyone around you la lier.

Your current GBPUSD trade is at -250 pips and dont forget that each next position opened has a bigger size so talking here about pips is subjective. Now if position moves against us another 50 pips that will add another -150 to already big -250. So you should pay attention to ur positions. And stop calling everyone around you la lier.

Then email me with your trade ID! And if your not happy making money with our service or its not for you then you should not use or service we make money as long as people keep there risk low. If you cant take volatility maybe Forex is not for you. I still urge you to contact us and ensure all your set ups are correct.

We use a special covering system to cover loosing trades, once they slightly turn in our favour then we close them, we don't let no account burn we have never burned an account to zero and we don't plan in burning an account.

Last edited:
Then email me with your trade ID! And if your not happy making money with our service or its not for you then you should not use or service we make money as long as people keep there risk low. If you cant take volatility maybe Forex is not for you. I still urge you to contact us and ensure all your set ups are correct.

We use a special covering system to cover loosing trades, once they slightly turn in our favour then we close them, we don't let no account burn we have never burned an account to zero and we don't plan in burning an account.

Well you comment makes no sense my friend. First you say that u dont know any account that could hold -400 pips. Yet you constantly floating around -300pips and when told about it u find it unreal. The truth is i am ur subscriber and i can see how much u r draining. My account is set to 2%. The only problem is 2% is very subjective as i dont really know where the sl is. When you or if you come out of GBPUSD trade hopefully? I will chasnge that setting to 1%. I am in forex buisness for the last 5 years so talking about risk is pointless here as i understand it very well. Just make up your mind and as a professional signal provider respond to ppl comment with some respect and facts other tha liers and so on. Cheers

Well you comment makes no sense my friend. First you say that u dont know any account that could hold -400 pips. Yet you constantly floating around -300pips and when told about it u find it unreal. The truth is i am ur subscriber and i can see how much u r draining. My account is set to 2%. The only problem is 2% is very subjective as i dont really know where the sl is. When you or if you come out of GBPUSD trade hopefully? I will chasnge that setting to 1%. I am in forex buisness for the last 5 years so talking about risk is pointless here as i understand it very well. Just make up your mind and as a professional signal provider respond to ppl comment with some respect and facts other tha liers and so on. Cheers

Lets get this clear. The fact that I write for FPA means NOTHING!! I have every one looking at me..... meaning I have to be even more diligent in what I do and they don't run favours for me, I'm treated just like any one else!!! Put your self in my shoes and just imagine that. I don't get any Favours

Yes I call certain people liers and if your my client I apologise, however the way that you are talking to me I would assume if you were my client you would have contacted me, you also have to understand I have lots of companies and people and competitors who are not my clients that make up GARBAGE on the net that I have to deal with every day and fake reviews! either because our service is successful or because they hate FPA because it brings out the truth so they write about me.

We use a special covering system, we do have TP and SL they are hidden because we don't want brokers to see them. We use a special covering system that works. YES you may have some trades that go against you and we open other trades to hedge. There are companies that can do this successfully and there's companies that cant. We can do it well and we have been doing it over 5 years as a business and i persoanly have more than 12 years trading experience for firms like Merrill Lynch and Bank of America, the key is using the correct risk. We manage this similar trading for a major hedge funds as well using many systems and trading methods.

What I'm saying if your going to stress about our trading system maybe its not for you. You have been trading for 5 years and maybe you should not follow a signals service as it would not suit your trading style as your already an established trader.

If you email me I will be happy to give you a full refund and disconnect you from the trade copier after these trades are complete if you like! Beacuse you seem very disatsfied and i would realy not want to have someone upset even if they make money with our services.

We treat all our clients like members of the family you will also know that our support is also very reliable and always there to help.

I'm sure all our trades will pull through, its not about how long your in a trade or when the trade was done... at the end of the day we know we will perform and hit our target % by months end. We don't have many clients that leave us and that's for sure. I just don't understand when you say your 30% down? how are you 30% down? we are up every month average 18% per a month return, when did you loose? or are you talking about your open trades? because if your using the default risk settings it would be impossible to be down 30% of your account balance and you should contact our support team to ensure your settings are correct unless you have a small account size. Any way I wish you all the best in what you decide to do.

Stavro D'Amore

I have one question. If it says "data feed speed: very slow" should i start worrying about this? I noticed that it depends on the values changes, maybe its because of the 4 instead of 5 digits broker?
Does it change anything in receiving signals?

I have one question. If it says "data feed speed: very slow" should i start worrying about this? I noticed that it depends on the values changes, maybe its because of the 4 instead of 5 digits broker?
Does it change anything in receiving signals?

It should not make a difference I was told.

Best if you ask the support team, they can help, im not sure on the technology side.

Last edited:
Back