• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PrimeEagleFunds.com

General discussions of a financial company
GBPUSD position -400 pips and counting. So in summary for a floating -400 and more i get 30 50 pips at most. Thats a great risk reward ratio. One bad trade and poof no money in account. I dont understand why everyone is so happy about ur service. And i have noticed your account gets restarted every few months. Now i know why.

GBPUSD position -400 pips and counting. So in summary for a floating -400 and more i get 30 50 pips at most. Thats a great risk reward ratio. One bad trade and poof no money in account. I dont understand why everyone is so happy about ur service. And i have noticed your account gets restarted every few months. Now i know why.

No account does not get restarted its live account posted here, and Demo get restated because the expire every few months. So far our Gallant one hasn't expired! Also why are you 30% down?? Please Note, It's not recommended at all to attach any other trading system/ea/signals or even manual trading with our Signals Service..If you do, we are not responsible about the result. As is said if your not happy we will happily remove you from our signal and refund you if your a client. I think you should stop playing your games and contact us to discuss. We are here to make you money and im sure all our trades will pull through. This is our strategy it makes money, and my money is also there you either with us or cancel its simple.

Thanks

Last edited:
Thank you very much for being happy with leaving me with such a big dd. Of course a refund will make a big difference. And i am not playing any games here, i am as factual as i can.

Thank you very much for being happy with leaving me with such a big dd. Of course a refund will make a big difference. And i am not playing any games here, i am as factual as i can.

Then contact us ill be happy to sort you out at the end of the day we want you and every one to make money. Im suer all our open trades will work out GBP is very over valued.

Stavros here is my email. now you can locate my license. I hope this trade will work out otherwise dd acumulated now is getting a bit scary. Cheers

Last edited:
Stavros here is my email. now you can locate my license. I hope this trade will work out otherwise dd acumulated now is getting a bit scary. Cheers

Thanks for confirming you are our client, I would suggest you remove your email edit your post because you will receive lots of spam leaving it in a forum.
You have only been a client for only 21 days and you have never got back to us regarding any issue and instead you wrote about us in FPA forums without even a single notice to us.
You kept trading manually which is not recommended regardless of the installation email note we sent you "Please Note, It's not recommended at all to attach any other trading system/EA/signals or even manual trading with our Signals Service..If you do, we are not responsible about the result."
You kept interfering our trades and closing them manually turning them to be a loss instead of the profit we always make.
The strategy we trade is very profitable and it seems like you have an issue. We can't publish your private information and we never will, so please contact our support to help you with your issues please write to them in the same email you received your product.

Hi Stavro

Is there any plan for this GBPUSD thing or are we just hoping and prazing?
Just asking, I am satisfied so far.
Thanks

Back