PrimeFMS.com SCAM

algonzalez

Recruit
Hi, PrimeFMS.com is a scam, do not trade with them. They have defrauded me of 10,000 USD. Has anyone have any similar experiences with them? Please share.

So what would you expect from such a company?

They are registered as B.D.E.S. GROP UK LTD. (not a typo!!!)with the Companies House
At the bottom of their web site, it states that the site is owned by the above entity, under that exact name

But this could be a Hongkong company with the correct name of B.D.E.S Group Ltd.
Because the top of the Website's T & C it states:

This website PrimeFMS is owned by B.D.E.S Group LTD.

Now watch closely, pay attention to the names.... look at the link which is copied from their own web site!!

Unregulated in the UK, unregulated anywhere

I mean, how can anyone trust such "thing"?? Now what, who do you think is your legal counter part???

I mean, how can anyone trust such "thing"?? Now what, who do you think is your legal counter part???

Unfortunately, what you see as obvious many don't. Many will understand this after some time (usually after they get scammed)

PrimeFMS have just called me today and threatened to sue me for these comments. What a bunch of clowns.

Salim is right, you just said they scammed you without showing any proofs, if you want us to take your case more seriously and if you want to avoid a lawsuit- then share you story with proofs.

Post the facts and invite them to come here and explain those. Of course, if they were to really sue over factual postings, you'd be able to question them about the facts in front of a judge.

Back